The Rumour Commode XXXI: The Panther Era

Status
Not open for further replies.

Charbel

"Il Capitano"
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, L.Ronaldo, Nesta, Ambrosini
How in the world dont Italian defenses get thrashed in Europe everytime they play?

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME
Yes, Boksic... dai.

Sheva0172

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko, Maldini, Pippo, Nesta
Roma is more our competition that Lazio, so definitely better that they drop points. If you consider both teams competition then a draw is better obviously.

I'd like to see 2 of the current top 6 fall away a bit.

I think that Roma are easier to beat then Lazio. I just don?t rate them. In the game against us they were so lucky to get away with a point. They will drop a lot more points in the upcoming month. Just happy they took something away from Inter.

CapitanoMaldini

With Arrogance
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Van Basten, Sheva, Nesta, Pippo, T. Silva, Kaka, Seedorf, Laudrup, Maradona,
If those 3 arrive and somehow we just say Fck it let’s get Thauvin now at RW 17/10 mercato.

Sheva0172

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
If those 3 arrive and somehow we just say Fck it let?s get Thauvin now at RW 17/10 mercato.

Imo that should be the guy for us to buy. Thauvin with 6 months left on his contract shouldn?t cost more then 6 million right now, right?

Wild

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba
Season 2019/2020 & 2020/2021 :
Tomori played 25 games including CL games & he missed six days to a hip injury.
Simakan played 40 games & already missing 310 days to injuries including ligament rapture.

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I don't really see RW as that big of a problem. We have Saelemaekers who is developing into a crucial player in the first 11. Castillejo while not perfect does a good job of protecting the right side and helping move the ball up in the buildup. He's less direct than Alexis, and has to unfortunately always cut inside to release the ball, but he runs a lot and doesn't lose the ball. He does the job. The role of the RW is very specific and thankless, they have to cover a LOT of ground and still be sharp enough to start transitions.

I don't know much about Thauvin but from what I can tell he seems like a good winger but I doubt he has the intensity needed. I hope he does but the amount of work Saelemaekers puts in is very high.

CapitanoMaldini

With Arrogance
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Van Basten, Sheva, Nesta, Pippo, T. Silva, Kaka, Seedorf, Laudrup, Maradona,
Imo that should be the guy for us to buy. Thauvin with 6 months left on his contract shouldn?t cost more then 6 million right now, right?

Exactly. 5 mil now or 0 later Fkin French clubs. League is bankrupt take the cash and stfu.

rocknrolla1v1

FORZA MILAN
Reaction score
Listening to these players scream bloody murder every time they are touched is so embarrassing. Prefer the fake crowd noise honestly

mumbojumbo

Special Guy
Reaction score
I think that Roma are easier to beat then Lazio. I just don?t rate them. In the game against us they were so lucky to get away with a point. They will drop a lot more points in the upcoming month. Just happy they took something away from Inter.

Roma is closer to us. Lazio is far from us. It is best if Roma loses now to give us a room.

Inter - porco Juventino. - a draw is the best for us.

Sheva0172

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I don't really see RW as that big of a problem. We have Saelemaekers who is developing into a crucial player in the first 11. Castillejo while not perfect does a good job of protecting the right side and helping move the ball up in the buildup. He's less direct than Alexis, and has to unfortunately always cut inside to release the ball, but he runs a lot and doesn't lose the ball. He does the job. The role of the RW is very specific and thankless, they have to cover a LOT of ground and still be sharp enough to start transitions.

I don't know much about Thauvin but from what I can tell he seems like a good winger but I doubt he has the intensity needed. I hope he does but the amount of work Saelemaekers puts in is very high.

We have a right winger who practically gives away nearly every ball he touches. I?m sure we can do better.

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score

It doesn't look like they are spending any money up front this winter.

It's all either free players or loan with option. If he's free in the summer, they'll just sign him then.

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
If we got a starting RW it would have been 10/10.

RWers go 60m and upwards... I say get another 20/25m LB & turn Theo into the next Bale... not in looks bc, cmon, fecker looks like Cornelius and also uneasy on the eye when comes to playing style... Theo looks good in Milan's shirt and the fecker is elegant in his play.

Pace, yes
Creative, yes
Goal threat, yes

Him & Cala can very, very good together on the right.

nekky

Big Muffin
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ibrahimovic Kaká T.Silva Shevschenko Pato Nesta Maldini Theo
RWers go 60m and upwards... I say get another 20/25m LB & turn Theo into the next Bale... not in looks bc, cmon, fecker looks like Cornelius and also uneasy on the eye when comes to playing style... Theo looks good in Milan's shirt and the fecker is elegant in his play.

Pace, yes
Creative, yes
Goal threat, yes

Him & Cala can very, very good together on the right.

No, I think Theo needs the space he gets from playing LB. As a winger, he will hardly get as much space for sprints like that. I much rather get a winger right away, good LBs are much much harder to get and we have one of (if not) the best LB in the world. We don't need another LW anyway

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
No, I think Theo needs the space he gets from playing LB. As a winger, he will hardly get as much space for sprints like that. I much rather get a winger right away, good LBs are much much harder to get and we have one of (if not) the best LB in the world. We don't need another LW anyway

This an emphatic "no" or can we talk abt it?

rocknrolla1v1

FORZA MILAN
Reaction score
We were going to spend 13-15M + bonuses for Simakan. Now we are getting Tomari on a free loan and Mandzu for free with a low salary of 1.8M.

Why don't we have the $$$ to bring Thauvin in now?

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
How would you guys rate a mercato of Tomori, meite and manduzic?

Pretty damn good for me

10 if we get thauvin

taura

Attaccareeee
Reaction score
We were going to spend 13-15M + bonuses for Simakan. Now we are getting Tomari on a free loan and Mandzu for free with a low salary of 1.8M.

Why don't we have the $$$ to bring Thauvin in now?

Cause Maldini already said multiple times they dont overpay for players no matter what and I dont see us playing for Thauvin now since he'll probably join us in the summer for free..and like a few ppl already said, until Samu leaves I dont think we're getting another RW

SempreKaka

Primavera
Reaction score
This an emphatic "no" or can we talk abt it?

He is completely right. Emphatic no. Theo excels when he has space to go on a darting run and use his speed to get past people. He doesn't use feints and skill moves to get past defenders.

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Everybody keeps naming thauvin like he's category A1 or A2 player... same level as papu gomez.

ROSSONERI7

Myself
Reaction score
The more i watch Meite, the more i'm convinced that this is a transfer we'll be lauding at the end of the season.
yes, ideally
his ability to render opponent pressure useless is great. in that aspect he is a mix of both Bennacer and Kessie...Kessie uses strength in his dribbling, Bennacer uses elusive dribbling... he has both. meaning he can pair with either of them...of course we have to wait for chemistry and understanding to flourish.
little bit of bad new for Tonali, who'll surely play a little less now.

Status
Not open for further replies.