The Rumour Commode XXXI: The Panther Era

Status
Not open for further replies.

Charbel

"Il Capitano"
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, L.Ronaldo, Nesta, Ambrosini
Confirmed. Fikayo Tomori will be in Milano on Friday to have medicals as new AC Milan player, paperworks signed today with Chelsea. ��

Final details: loan until June 2021 [6 months] with buy option around €28.2m [?25m]. He’ll fly to Italy in the next few hours. @FabrizioRomano

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
[IFFHS] Serie A has been officially named the world?s best national league for 2020 by the IFFHS (International Federation of Football History and Statistics), ahead of the Premier League. Serie A won their last award 14 years ago.

https://www.iffhs.de/posts/911

Ask Vulture. It's awarded by the International Federation of Football History and Statistics!!! so statistically Serie A must be the best league in the world. And that, of course, means the team at the top of the league of the best league in the world is the best team in the world.

Well, iirc Serie A has had the most nr of goals from the top leagues in the past few years. Idk why some people still think it's defensive and boring like in the past.

2019-2020
Serie A - 1,154 (3.04 per match)
Premier League - 1,034 (2.72 per match)
La Liga - 942 (2.48 per match)

Only Bundes has a better average - 982 (3.21 per match) , but I don't consider it a serious competition.

A_Wild_Homosexual

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba
He is doing great individually but Juve are having their one of their worst season playing the worst football after they returned to serieA.
They are fighting for a CL spot..
Pirlo is the man behind that.

Charbel

"Il Capitano"
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, L.Ronaldo, Nesta, Ambrosini
Bryan Reynolds , a young US fullback who was linked to us before and was close to Juve, seems that he’ll be joining Roma.

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
He is doing great individually but Juve are having their one of their worst season playing the worst football after they returned to serieA.
They are fighting for a CL spot..
Pirlo is the man behind that.

Agreed.

But still, Ronaldo is a miracle worker and as title holders it is hard to not see them as favorites. Inter are also very strong, which they showed against Juventus.

Without actually wishing injury to one individual, they both need to start having some injury problems. Someone correct me if I'm wrong but our injury concerns this season have been far bigger than theirs right?

Last edited:

Ash

Swag Maestro
Reaction score
Good signings of Meite, Mandzukic, and Tomori. Smart transfers in positions we need. I would say I'm not convinced we need a CB right now, but since Tomori is on loan it's fine.

I don't get the Firpo links and I don't get the Lokonga links. Why spend 20m on Firpo to play backup LB to Theo.... seems a high price for a backup to me unless we're selling Theo which is ******ed. On Lokonga, why spend 30m on a 5th (could be 4th if Meite doesn't stay) midfielder?? I mean we are likely bringing back Pobega next year so why the heck would we waste 30m on that low on the totem pole of depth.

If this link is true it scares me because it makes no sense unless we are offloading Bennacer who IMO would be a very stupid transfer out from our end. It would mean we are starting Kessie and Tonali next year with Lokonga, Pobega, and Meite as backups... I don't know but I'd rather it be Bennacer and Kessie with Tonali next and then Meite and Pobega as our reserves and not have to spend much money.

I honestly think we can stop the transfers now unless there's a way to land Thauvin dirst cheap right now. Otherwise let's be happy with the smart moves now and start laying the groundwork for summer transfers. IMO I'd love to see us beat Juve to Scamacca in June and go for Milenkovich or Lovato for our CB replacement in June if Musacchio and Duarte leave. If they don't, then we don't need another CB, because Kjaer and Romagnoli starting and Gabbia and Kalulu backing up with Musacchio in reserve sounds just fine to me.
Lol...we are not gonna spend $30m on Lokonga? Heck, we refuse to spend that amount even on on more estabilished players.

Firpo and $20m is what Barca wanted, not what we were willing to pay.

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

yungfreddy

Banned
Reaction score
It means that AC Milan made Serie A great again

giphy.gif

mrki

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
maldini, pippo, boban
Guys, whats the procedure if I want to buy Milan channel access, to have it on my phone lets say... how do I do it? Thank you in advance!

Milanista92

Milan Legend
Reaction score
milan finally got a Canadian, hopefully this bring some coverage here. Doubt it tho best they do with davies is show a few extra touches of his.

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
Starting to get addicted to 3 points on weekends

OVUNQUE CON TE

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Conti: "I dreamed of a different path at Milan".
?There would be many things to say about what I have tried in these almost 4 years but at the moment I can't find the right words. Dear Milan, thank you for welcoming me into your wonderful story full of charm and glory, thank you for giving me the opportunity to wear this shirt so prestigious and dreamed of by so many children, but above all thank you for introducing me to fantastic people that I will always carry in my heart ! I dreamed of a different path, I would have liked to do more, but despite everything I have always given my best to best honor the colors I wore and it was a privilege! Good luck for everything. Forever grateful. Andrew"

:star::star::star:

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
Sky: Milan, Tomori expected for medical examinations. Comes on loan with redemption for 28 million

I think we will see "mercato chiuso" after this. Can't sign RW without offloading Samu, which will happen in the summer.

beegees

I have Ph.D in Algorithm
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Francesco Acerbi, Bakaye Traore, Kevin Constant

Nevermore

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Gazzetta - Milan, it's Tomori's day: visits and signing, Pioli wants him on the bench against Atalanta

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule