Problems + Suggestions

Who's Mr. D? Which theory do we believe in?

• Total voters

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan

Pedro

iedereen is gek
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini & Marc-André ter Stegen
you can't do that Jasper, because:

OMGz but I want us to sign Criscito + Rossi etc,

but we won't cos Berlusconi is a cock,

it's all these racisists that hate brazilians that r ruining the forum,

and why is Huntelaar not starting?

Galliani: "we won't be signing anyone, mr.berlusconi has decided there are too many champions, and it would not be fair to bring anyone in"

:tongue: gave me a little laugh

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
i agree.

PS. i'm happy that you brought back your seedorf avatar, was it my suggestion that made you

Last edited by a moderator:

Cristina

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Kaká, Pato, Balotelli
Note: Offtopic posts (especially about sexual escapades) will be deleted from this thread.

Pedro

iedereen is gek
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini & Marc-André ter Stegen

Well, you're still just a kid. I still got hope for you. But those others are really lost and confused sexually.

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
Well, you're still just a kid. I still got hope for you. But those others are really lost and confused sexually.

i only really said that just to ask about his avatar. :D

crazy4milan

Exotic Stevie G
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Weah,Nesta,Dida
Message to Milanista 7 (if you see him wondering in another part of the forum inform him):

We need you to resize your sign (via photobucket you can do it) or change it. And if you could please enable the PM option to not make such announcements public.

To all of you, remember that the maximum size for your signature is 350x250.

samir10

Moaaarr Attackers :proud:
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Gattuso, Shevchenko, Boban, Baresi, MVB, Inzaghi, Riquelme
guys what's the policy on big signatures? some members (me included lol) use huge signatures unnecessary and sometimes it takes ages to load pages. perhaps resizing would do the trick and also limiting the signatures like 300*150 pixels. thank you.

EDIT: i've just read what crazy4milan wrote, works for me if everybody obeys it.

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
Can we open an additional thread in SAPL to talk shit to each other.... I wanna let chrisstina how i'm gonna pass her up this week ;)

Sod-Lod

Milanese Dominator
Reaction score
I reported for rudeness post yesterday so the moderator or the admin can do something without ban the guy as i hope, but till now i had no reply for that case, can the moderators here at least do respond and act for the case?

Thanks in advance..

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
I reported for rudeness post yesterday so the moderator or the admin can do something without ban the guy as i hope, but till now i had no reply for that case, can the moderators here at least do respond and act for the case?

Thanks in advance..

no

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.

Thanks in advance..
From the mod lounge:
I don't get what's wrong with the post Sod-Lod reported - http://forum.acmilan-online.com/showthread.php?p=641542#post641542

I guess it was the 'pedo bear clan' remark? Weird post to report since there's a lot worse out there.. :tongue:

I get it's that but I don't see a reason to delete it. Sod-lod just translates it to something forbidden.

Even I don't get what he's supposed to be getting at. I am also for maintaining status quo.

So we don't think it's towards a certain user(s). Therefor it stays. If you feel offended then it's mainly because your own interpretations. Post is fine.

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R.I.P. Papa Berlu, G, R9, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Robert Wieckiewicz, Brendan Gleeson
conscience of R&B has spoken(biased conscience though :o) :)

Sod-Lod

Milanese Dominator
Reaction score
From the mod lounge:

So we don't think it's towards a certain user(s). Therefor it stays. If you feel offended then it's mainly because your own interpretations. Post is fine.

If some one accuse you that you are the follower of the pedo bear, it is not offensively rudeness act?

How could that be? please explain...

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
If some one accuse you that you are the follower of the pedo bear, it is not offensively rudeness act?

Free%20Speech%20%281948%29.jpg

Sod-Lod

Milanese Dominator
Reaction score
no dude, you are my friend and so calum and #16, congo ...

But Az come from nowhere and offend me in indirect way, as if i'm dump to understand it or a W*** to respose.

It is easily to shred people that to manage your reactions

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.

I still don't see a connection to you or anyone in the linked/reported post.