• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan

Kojak

CAPO DEI CAPI
Reaction score
I’m not against bakayoko at all. If you are against it watch some of his Monaco highlights. Guy was a beast. Rough season at Chelsea but there’s no reason he can’t get back to being one of the most highly sought after players in Europe again. Loan and option is ideal in any scenario you could imagine for a talented guy after a rough season... especially in our situation, anyone that can’t see that is a huge dipshit. If he flops again then we lose next to nothing

:star::star::thumbsup:

Can’t believe muppets are bitching about loaning a 50m starter for Chelsea (and CL team of the season nominee at Monaco) for free :lol::fp: Do they realise SportItalia said the plan B is fucking Baselli? Or are they content relying on a bench consisting of Monty, Berto & Mauri & finishing 6th?

Newsflash: just because he’s a DM, black and called Bakayoko does not mean he’s Bukkake’s twin :lol:

nonsonoqui

Io non ho cugini
Staff member
Reaction score
Radio Rossonera: Jose Mauri's agent is talking to Leo at Casa Milan.

Forza Milan USA

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
The issue is Maldini and Leonardo said that we will improve our team and fight for top 4,
but what they have done so far,except in Higuain and Caldara deal, and rumours do not bring team to the goal.

However, it’s too early to judge; the market has not done yet.

At least, this Milan is much better than Li’s.:proud:

They have been here for less less than 4 weeks for christ sakes! Of course it's way too early to judge. They got an actual proven striker and swapped out an older fraud defender for a young highly anticipated young defender in that time. They are negotiating a dry loan for bench support and secretly meeting with agents that are being shielded when they walk in and out of Milan that could mean something big...what the fuck is their to complain about? Because they haven't sigend a player ever 2 days? When we have to be on our toes with FFP after all the shit Like dragged us through?

People are truely ludicrous when it comes to what have you done for me now.

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane

Can’t believe muppets are bitching about loaning a 50m starter for Chelsea (and CL team of the season nominee at Monaco) for free :lol::fp: Do they realise SportItalia said the plan B is fucking Baselli? Or are they content relying on a bench consisting of Monty, Berto & Mauri & finishing 6th?

Newsflash: just because he’s a DM, black and called Bakayoko does not mean he’s Bukkake’s twin :lol:

@qaas

SixOneFive

Long Live Don Silvio
Reaction score

SolidSnoopyCaiman-size_restricted.gif

Last edited:

Alec

Football Idiot Savant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paul Pierce, Aimar, Nesta, Gattuso, Kaká, Romagnoli, VAR, Genghis Khan
Bakayoko on loan is a low risk operation, especially if we split wages with Chelsea.

fekir will cost around 60m, i will always chose him over sms.

Entirely different player types. Fekir would be more in direct competition with Hakan for the AM spot which might not even exist for us tactically speaking for the coming season.

Kojak

CAPO DEI CAPI
Reaction score
They are pretty set in that area. Sanchez, Rashford, Lingaard. There's a reason why Martial got limited playing time.

+ he has a bad relationship with Mourinho and fell out recently. Our chances have never been better.

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma

Awards are a nice reference point....but they don't tell the whole story.
Henry, iBra and ADP never won the golden ball but Michael Owen did etc.

Didn't also Andre Silva win BOTH UEFA and Segunda Liga "breakthrough player of the year"? Doesn't stop half the forum from shitting on him constantly.

Actually it's odd that ppl are willing to give such a flop like Bakayoko a chance but not Silva

Last edited:

Kojak

CAPO DEI CAPI
Reaction score

At last...there’s nobody I want to leave more after Kalishit than him. Dudes been bleeding us dry to the tune of 1.6m gross for years contributing NOTHING. Can’t believe he’s happy to let his career stall at the expense of collecting a fat paycheck. Hope his brother fucks off too.

Alec

Football Idiot Savant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paul Pierce, Aimar, Nesta, Gattuso, Kaká, Romagnoli, VAR, Genghis Khan
I think Martial is a great pick for us. He has speed which is easily one of our biggest weaknesses. We've seen a much worse player in Deleufeu give us a big boost with speed alone, just imagine the impact Martial could have on our game.

All you need is to hit him with an outlet pass the moment we regain possession and he'll draw multiple defenders with his runs, opening up space for Higuain and a trailing Hakan.

milanista_

Milan Icon
Reaction score
#Calciomercato | #Valencia, non solo #Gameiro: contatti in corso per #Batshuayi (Di Marzio)

So Kalinic is coming back :lol: :lol: :lol:

Kojak

CAPO DEI CAPI
Reaction score
Awads are a nice reference point....but they don't tell the whole story.
Henry, iBra and ADP never won the golden ball but Michael Owen did etc.

Didn't also Andre Silva win BOTH UEFA and Segunda Liga "breakthrough player of the year"? Doesn't stop half the forum from shitting on him constantly.

Tbh I don’t care about awards...I just mentioned it as an afterthought. Yoko’s a very good player on his day and still extremely young. Also, he’s a very similar player to Gattuso so will be learning off the best firsthand.

There are literally no downsides to this deal.

Kaka92

Gae
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MMS.
if we buy martial then sms or rabiot won't come here.

and i always prefer to fix mid first, fuck we were so terrible that even benevento outplayed us :rolleyes: actually everyone can outplay us because our mid is shit, we badly need technical player who is good on ball.

i can live with hakan, suso+backup lowbudget winger if we'll have great midfielders behind them.

crazyultras

The Wise Baboon
Reaction score
oracolo saying Milan are looking to sell Biglia

wouldn't be surpised at all seriously, Elliott is looking for young players who will increase the value of the club (higuain case was a must and the cf post is something you don't fuck with)

nonsonoqui

Io non ho cugini
Staff member
Reaction score
Marca: Problems for Gameiro's transfer to Valencia. The two clubs haven't found an agreement on the variable payments for the transfer.

milanista_

Milan Icon
Reaction score
The negotiations for Gameiro, which seemed to be about to finish in Valencia, may have come to a halt. According to the Marca, the two clubs would not have found an agreement on the variable parts of the transfer, so that the Madrid club would be ready to listen to other offers for its striker. A situation that could also affect the same Milan, given that the arrival of Kalinic was linked to the departure of the French.

He really is coming back :lol: :lol: :lol:

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
Is that really our problem atletico cant sell gamero? Fuck em we had an agreement

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Unless it's Real Madrid, Barca or Atletico, most Spanish clubs are dirt poor. Hence Villarreal offering peanuts for Bacca.

nonsonoqui

Io non ho cugini
Staff member
Reaction score
When the Kalinic interest from Atletico Madrid was first reported, I knew he wouldn't go.

Then when the agreement was reached, I knew he wouldn't go.

Then when he passed the medical, I knew something would hold it up.

We will not be rid of Kalinic that easily. We will in the end, but we will suffer.

Soon we will hear news stories like "there are other clubs in Bundesliga interested in Kalinic but the player has rejected all other destinations." :proud:

I'm not even mad. I am just impressed at the dark cloud this ratbag brings everywhere he goes.

Kaka92

Gae
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MMS.
their mercato will last till 31.8 so they have time to fix this bullshit :o

Status
Not open for further replies.