I have Ph.D in Algorithm
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Francesco Acerbi, Bakaye Traore, Kevin Constant
Come on guys, that was a joke

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
The thought of Diaz not being with us breaks my heart, but obviously if we have to pay 20M+ it probably wouldn?t be a great use of our limited resources.

Who says there is going to be limited resources if they make the CL?

Milanista92

Milan Legend
Reaction score
giphy.gif

damn i'd smash

Balo45

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Yeah I think the CL money will be used to keep the squad as is, pay off the loans and maybe renew some contracts. We have a good squad right now, adding a little depth is what takes our squad(on paper) closer to the perceived level of inter and juventus. I think adding Mandzukic, Tomori and Meite shows they are actually making a push for that. They know we have a chance at winning now, I like it.

Only epl teams are really spending anyway bc of covid. Madrid kept their team almost entirely the same, no purchases last summer. Bayern got Sane basically, PSG even hasn’t done much of anything. That’s the reality, and Gazidis will be a lot more interested in ensuring the current team is on the field together next season.

If Maldini can add some free agents of value, like Otavio and Thauvin, I’d be more than happy. The rest of the money will go toward loans of Tonali, Meite, we’ll see about Tomori and Diaz. And honestly if the management keeps hitting on lesser known talents like Kalulu and Saele, I would expect another one or two of those low profile signings in the summer. Milan will probably not be making very many high profile signings until we have firmly cemented ourselves as a team back in the CL, and even though we don’t know if that will open up the wallet. Years away

mumbojumbo

Special Guy
Reaction score
https://www.scmp.com/sport/football...ilan-chinese-super-league-side-unpaid-reports

Sunning can't even afford to pay their players domestically. Even without government regulations, they can't pay Inter's players. With government regulation, they get stuck in the mud. They can't sell the club at fair value. Nobody will buy it at fair value because everyone knows Inter is under time pressure.

Sunning wants 700 millions. Good luck with that.... PE firms will offer to buy 50% of that amount just like Elliott did. These PE firms are in for the money.

Tobinho

Decisive Hours
Reaction score
It's a shame we didn't beat this juventus. If only we had a full squad for the game.

Real shame. If we'd had most of our squad then we'd be 13 points ahead of them and they'd be essentially out of the title race.

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Qaas was trying to make you all laugh, he is a very bright individual who is able to do simple math.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
That Qaas Tapatalk roast on MB the other day was top stuff.

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score
This guy costs 30M, Simakan was 18M. 3 years younger, cheaper salary. A player they followed for 1 year. We wanted to buy Simakan, Tomori is a loan (for now).
I agree, from an economic point of view Simakan does make sense. I'm glad to see tho that the management doesn't shy away from investing after the... Let's say economically more reasonable option couldn't materialize.

@Qaas

Now you see what I meant with all my walls of text saying there is no such thing like a war chest or overall budget. There is only a budget per player, based on the valuations our management has made. They obviously weren't ready to go over 15/18M for Simakan, but that doesn't mean they wouldn't be ready to invest even more in a player like Tomori (the rumored 30M) if he proofs to be worth it in the 6 month loan spell.

Khurrisu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Fuck UEFA
I really like Diaz. Hopefully this just means we'll loan Hauge who stagnated a lot since his first couple of goals and let this guy be our LW back up. I really hope we buy Diaz.

taura

Attaccareeee
Reaction score
Samu turning 26 today, hattrick for his bday?

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
I really like Diaz. Hopefully this just means we'll loan Hauge who stagnated a lot since his first couple of goals and let this guy be our LW back up. I really hope we buy Diaz.

Same. Diaz is 21 year old. Already has probably been the best performer among the summer signings (Tonali, Hauge, Dalot and others). We have to build a team, and we should think of such players.

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
GdS: With the farewell of Conti and the absence of Theo due to Covid, Milan are also looking for a full-back. They like Junior Firpo but other names may also appear.

Last edited:

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
To be fair I said the same thing after the Chinese summer... :fp:

You weren't alone. It was a collective cringefest.

taura

Attaccareeee
Reaction score
@AntoVitiello
Medical visits for Mario #Mandzukic , new purchase of the #Milan . Tomorrow the signature on the contract #calciomercato
@milannewsit

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Mandzukic is currently ongoing his medical in order to help Milan win the Scudetto

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Fichajes: Milan looking to take advantage of Lucas Vasquez' expiring contract.

Charbel

"Il Capitano"
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, L.Ronaldo, Nesta, Ambrosini
Fichajes: Milan looking to take advantage of Lucas Vasquez' expiring contract.
I doubt this will happen unless Real do not want to extend his contract which I’d find it hard to believe. We wont be hurting our relationship with them.

Status
Not open for further replies.