KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
Wait. So the rules are irrelevant unless it's offensive to some people?

That's some of the biggest bullshit ever.

Guy A murders guy B - 20 years.
Guy C murders Guy D - 0 years because nobody cares about Guy D.

Christian

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Costacurta, Seedorf, Albertini, Inzaghi, SES, Montolivo etc.
Hmm..sometimes i forget you are very young...but then i am reminded by immature posts like this.

So you are personally offended by what senatore and ashish posted? If so you should seek some resolution..there are ways to resolve issues on a forum.

Of course...you may instead be acting facetiously and petulantly to deflect attention away from the issue i brought up today. that's okay...but that doesn't change how i find your political avatar offensive.

looking forward to resolution

thanks again

Why the hell do you find Margarat Thatcher offensive? Is it cause the movie was shit... don't get it

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
"Yo, bro. I find Obama offensive, and seeing as you're American... I think you should be banned because it reminds me of it".

"Yo, Pedro. I see you're from the Netherlands. The Netherlands are close to Germany and Hitler led Germany in WWII. Therefore I ask that you're banned".

Honestly, just get over it. Put me on ignore. Nobody else cares. Literally nobody else.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
Wait. So the rules are irrelevant unless it's offensive to some people?

That's some of the biggest bullshit ever.

Guy A murders guy B - 20 years.
Guy C murders Guy D - 0 years because nobody cares about Guy D.

you have clearly misunderstood my post.

if you are offended by what someone else posted...take steps to resolve the issue. if u have issue with senatore or ashish's posts, there are avenues you can pursue. posting in the avatars & signatures rules thread is not the correct avenue in which to pursue resolution in this case.

it seems to me that you are facetiously bringing up unrelated instances to somehow 'defend' yourself. this is fine, but it will not change how i am offended by your political avatar..which is against the rules.

i am attempting to resolve this issue in this thread..here...the avatars and signatures rules thread. that's because i believe your avatar is against the rules...and it offends me.

does this make sense to you? i'm trying to be as clear as possible...i'm also trying to avoid things that are not pertinent to the issue i have raised.

Pedro

iedereen is gek
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini & Marc-André ter Stegen
This beats the Mafia game, easily.

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
'Kay, bro.

Still not changing it because you're salty over the gun incident.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
"Yo, bro. I find Obama offensive, and seeing as you're American... I think you should be banned because it reminds me of it".

"Yo, Pedro. I see you're from the Netherlands. The Netherlands are close to Germany and Hitler led Germany in WWII. Therefore I ask that you're banned".

Honestly, just get over it. Put me on ignore. Nobody else cares. Literally nobody else.

this post is not relevant or pertinent in anyway to the issue i've brought up.

thanks though

eagerly anticipating resolution.

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
this post is not relevant or pertinent in anyway to the issue i've brought up.

thanks though

eagerly anticipating resolution.

I believe it is, bro.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
'Kay, bro.

Still not changing it because you're salty over the gun incident.

another irrelevant post alluding to something completely removed from your political avatar that i find offensive.

thanks,

resolution.

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
another irrelevant post alluding to something completely removed from your political avatar that i find offensive.

thanks,

resolution.

I didn't know you were called resolution.

That's an odd Indonesian name.

Yoshi

ahmedwuzhere
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo(R9), El Shaarawy, Nesta, Neymar, Montolivo, Maldini, Dinho, De Sciglio, Iniesta, Pato
Most entertaining thread in the forum atm :lol:

Pedro

iedereen is gek
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I believe it is, bro.

Kuja, that was a fucked up comparison. Your comparisons always have been awful.

You better stop doing that. It's better for your case.

Costanza

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Rino, Ambro, Superpippo, KPB, De Jong, SES, Monty, LA77, Max Allegri, KD35, Manu
Are you people being serious?

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
Kuja, that was a fucked up comparison. Your comparisons always have been awful.

You better stop doing that. It's better for your case.

They're never serious, Pedro.

I have a reputation for using dead families as analogies when never necessary. It's a fun life to know me

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
Kuja is. That's all I know.

Pedro. Don't get fucking pissy because I included the Netherlands and yourself in a link to Hitler. I'm not saying your country was Nazi or you are. Get over it. Stop being offended by worthless tripe.

I'm being serious in saying that I'm not changing my avatar. I'm not really being serious on anything else.

Pedro

iedereen is gek
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I am trolling with you, Kuja.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pedro. Don't get fucking pissy because I included the Netherlands and yourself in a link to Hitler. I'm not saying your country was Nazi or you are. Get over it. Stop being offended by worthless tripe.

its not my intention to get anybody banned....far from it. kuja i advise you to be mindful of the words, expressions, and comparisons you use.

i believe i've been very clear and forthright this entire time. i've merely requested a political avatar to be changed to something not political...because it offends me.

thanks,

seeking resolution optimistically.

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
I don't care about your intentions.

If you tell me why it offends you, I may consider changing it peacefully and with serenity. If you wish to go above me, then you'll encounter more resistance. It doesn't make sense.

If you go to work and someone has an offensive desktop, you speak to them, not the CEO of the managing company.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I don't care about your intentions.

If you tell me why it offends you, I may consider changing it peacefully and with serenity. If you wish to go above me, then you'll encounter more resistance. It doesn't make sense.

If you go to work and someone has an offensive desktop, you speak to them, not the CEO of the managing company.

is it not enough to say that i find your avatar offensive due to its political nature? hmm no maybe its not enough..

i dont think its appropriate to talk about why i find it offensive, at least not here. the point is, we shouldnt have political discussion/discourse/avatars here...its an impediment to discussion about milan..and, as we see here, discussions between members.

i regret posting a picture of the US navy...as that has apparently caused discord between us, and, in your eyes, weakened my credibility to be offended about your avatar. that is why i offered to delete that picture..as well as any posts/pictures you find offensive as well.

i am attempting to resolve the issue right now...with you. i am not asking you to be banned at all...i want to find a happy resolution.

thanks,

happy resolution.

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
No. If you were attempting to resolve the situation you'd tell me why you found it offensive.

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
kuja, i cant believe your falling for this obvious bait.

David

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I had this one before, with Sidd and Che Guevara. It ended with him removing his avatar. Same goes for you Kuja.

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
I had this one before, with Sidd and Che Guevara. It ended with him removing his avatar. Same goes for you Kuja.

Ya ya. I agreed with Congo that he finds me a new one and I'll change it to it.

Waiting on Congo now.

fredrik9

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheikh Tamim Bin Hamad Al Thani, Jasper, Ronaldo and the Zlatan
What did I miss here... Of course Kuja's avatar is offensive.

It's the bitch version of Hitler. The worst person in European politics since the 40's.

But I'm guessing he's being ironic. It's kinda cute.

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
Yeah... she ain't that bad.

But of course it isn't because I love her, which I don't. It's because it's fucking hilarious, yet it's become an integral part of my forum persona.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
BERLUSCONI-6IN-CHAMPAGNE.jpg

i think this should be a sufficient choice for avatar yes?

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
There we go.

Sufficient look on face for avatar.

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
I feel that kuja should be forced to change his avatar.

it is unnecessarily political...potentially inflammatory, and generally inappropriate for a football forum.

i feel like kuja should be banned if he doesn't change it...immediately.

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
I feel that kuja should be forced to change his avatar.

it is unnecessarily political...potentially inflammatory, and generally inappropriate for a football forum.

i feel like kuja should be banned if he doesn't change it...immediately.

Tbh, if you didn't make that post I was going to. :lol: