How Can One Change Their Username? (discussion only)

Ultra Swan

.,.foREVer.,.
Reaction score
Fav. Players
AC Milan
Hey! ... Don't mean to interrupt but could you please change my username to Ultra Swan

David

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Everyone pimping their usernames today. I blame MB. :o

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
With this new trend, I predict Pink Bunny and Cute Kitty to be popular names here.

fredrik9

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheikh Tamim Bin Hamad Al Thani, Jasper, Ronaldo and the Zlatan
Edit.

Last edited:

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.

fredrik9

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players

Hey, that's mean.

No, I was thinking something like Le Fréd. Don't want the haters starving.

But nvm, I feed them enough anyway.

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
Hey, that's mean.

kermit_the_frog1237963302.jpg

ladro

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Wanna change my name to just Ladro. Maybe with no confusing ''Ill'' people will stop calling me Lard-O.:cry:

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
Jasper making fun of people's usernames? Jasper, really?

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Jasper making fun of people's usernames? Jasper, really?
:star: Jasper :star: is a given name. The name means "spotted or speckled stone" and is derived from Greek iaspis. It is a variation of the Persian Kaspar. According to church tradition Casper ( from the Persian "Gaspar" meaning 'treasurer or treasure bringer' ) is the name of one of the "Three Kings", who presented Christ gifts. Casper gave frankincense.

I didn't even know the Persian connection, but now that do, I understand why you're jealous. Not everyone can be kings and some of us are shafted by our ancestors we have to hide behind initials. No worries, your king/treasurer has your back.

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
:star: Jasper :star: is a given name. The name means "spotted or speckled stone" and is derived from Greek iaspis. It is a variation of the Persian Kaspar. According to church tradition Casper ( from the Persian "Gaspar" meaning 'treasurer or treasure bringer' ) is the name of one of the "Three Kings", who presented Christ gifts. Casper gave frankincense.

I didn't even know the Persian connection, but now that do, I understand why you're jealous. Not everyone can be kings and some of us are shafted by our ancestors we have to hide behind initials. No worries, your king/treasurer has your back.

you're trying to be a part of the persian crew in this forum? no admissions for now, try again later.

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
could you be a part/lead of the persian crew in this forum? we will pay you a lot

Thank you for your kind offer, but people are not yet ready to see royalties run with street organized crews.

meanwhile, crazy4crazymilagirl

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Then I will refer to you as Freckle from now on. :)

Jasper, a form of chalcedony,[1] is an opaque,[2] impure variety of silica, usually red, yellow, brown or green in color; and rarely blue. This mineral breaks with a smooth surface, and is used for ornamentation or as a gemstone. It can be highly polished and is used for vases, seals, and at one time for snuff boxes.

fredrik9

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Jasper, a form of chalcedony,[1] is an opaque,[2] impure variety of silica, usually red, yellow, brown or green in color; and rarely blue. This mineral breaks with a smooth surface, and is used for ornamentation or as a gemstone. It can be highly polished and is used for vases, seals, and at one time for snuff boxes.

A bit gay, but I can call you Jewel too. Crystal? Queen Opal? :D

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic

:thumbsup:

whiskkkkkeyyyyyyyy!

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
:thumbsup:

whiskkkkkeyyyyyyyy!

Jasper Newton "Jack" Daniel (September 5, 1846 – October 10, 1911) was an American distiller and the founder of Jack Daniel's Tennessee whiskey distillery.

Casualista

Monsieur
Reaction score
gold became such a douchey color and word after they started associating it with words like bling.

.A.K.

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka,Pato,Maldini,Inzaghi
My name cringes me now

I need a new one!!

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
gold became such a douchey color and word after they started associating it with words like bling.

As a kid I never undersood why straight guys wore gold. Even before gold became bling, i kinda always associated it with pink.

Even now I can't wear gold.

Before my wedding my I had an agrue with my wife about the weddingring....now i'm probably the only person in the world who has a silver wedding ring. :D

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
I wear a gold chain..sometimes 2 x
chains..24karats..have a gold pendant....as soon as I
PAID I'm gonna buy a gold watch. Gold is the color of champions

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
I wear a gold chain..sometimes 2 x
chains..24karats..have a gold pendant....as soon as I
PAID I'm gonna buy a gold watch. Gold is the color of champions

I'm very glad that everybody isn't like me in this world or the gold sellars would be out of busines. :D

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
well...i'm a fake italian..so i buy fake gold.. :D

Schedule