View Single Post
Old 08-08-2011, 17:19   #22
Il grande Milan
Honey, I'm home

Okay Benjamin, I'm glad you responded so mature on the Boriello thing. We cannot deny he left such a great impact on Milan, so I deserve crucifixion for my ignorance.

Still, you didn't answer my previous question, I was just wondering where you see Biglia play all of the time. Where does the admiration come from? Are you a Belgian that moved to Singapore? Because I really can't see any stranger following the elevated Belgian Jupiler League for fun.

Next, I'm gonna type again, what I said before: Remember, our goal is to get the Champions League trophy this year and we have to compete with teams like Barcelona and ManU... This means we just cannot afford ourselves to buy a (at-this-moment-extremely-needed) midfielder of whom we do not entirely know he has the qualities to be Milan material. We cannot wait anymore with prices, time is money. We have been away from the European scene for a few years now, everybody is laughing with our old squad, it's time we show why it's so great to be a Milanista.

About Montolivo... he wants to leave Fiorentina and his contract expires at the end of next season. If Fiorentina doesn't sell him now, they won't get anything for him at all next year. Galliani pretends to lose interest in him, so Fiorentina will make a move, classic story. That's what they call doing business. However, the so called Mr. X really can be anybody

And on top, Fiorentina is a way better reference than Anderlecht for a standout, believe me. Belgian league can't even compete with Dutch league.

Last edited by Il grande Milan; 08-08-2011 at 17:41.
Il grande Milan is offline   Reply With Quote