Massimo Ambrosini Thread

milanist

Milan Legend
Reaction score
veljo said:
any news about AMBRO???? :conf:
AFTERNOON TRAINING
11/18/2005
MILANELLO - The squad started training at 3pm CET. After a short warm-up in the gym and some passing, the team worked on tactics. Dida trained with his coach while Ambrosini and Vogel continued to train in the gym. The session ended with a nine-against-nine game. Carlo Ancelotti will hold a press conference tomorrow following the final training session before leaving for Florence.

[Source: ACMilan.com]

Seems like he's recovering.

ambro_forever

амброси&
Reaction score
Fav. Players
ambrosini maldini sheva kala billy albertini leonardo
4073120041078.jpg

ambro_forever

амброси&
Reaction score
Fav. Players
2934686_7_1.jpg
0505milan3_wideweb__430x318.jpg

i love this pihttp://www.writestuffautographs.com/shop/images/products/football411.jpgcture

milanist

Milan Legend
Reaction score
ANCELOTTI: 'The team is relaxed'
11/19/2005
MILANELLO - Last word from Carlo Ancelotti: 'We are relaxed due in part to the fact that a lot of our players have qualified for the World Cup. We have a World Cup team. As for Ambrosini, it will be difficult for him to return for the Lecce game, we'll see for the Italian Cup against Brescia.'

Finally some words on Ambrosini.

Anderson Lima

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini & Nesta
milanist said:
ANCELOTTI: 'The team is relaxed'
11/19/2005
MILANELLO - Last word from Carlo Ancelotti: 'We are relaxed due in part to the fact that a lot of our players have qualified for the World Cup. We have a World Cup team. As for Ambrosini, it will be difficult for him to return for the Lecce game, we'll see for the Italian Cup against Brescia.'

Finally some words on Ambrosini.
So this means Ambrosini is almost recovered?

ambro_forever

амброси&
Reaction score
Fav. Players
AMBROSINI: He's improving well, the fracture has healed and once he doesn't feel any more pain he will be back
yesssss

r3dman

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta - Maldini
veljo said:
AMBROSINI: He's improving well, the fracture has healed and once he doesn't feel any more pain he will be back
yesssss

Cool! Hope to see him in the first team soon.

ambro_forever

амброси&
Reaction score
Fav. Players
ok,he didn't played today,we lose

so,if hi doesn't play aginst salke......you will see

Beemer

Milan Legend
Reaction score
veljo said:
ok,he didn't played today,we lose

so,if hi doesn't play aginst salke......you will see
He's only played in four games all season, so what's your point?

ambro_forever

амброси&
Reaction score
Fav. Players
AMBROSINI: 'I am on my way'
12/14/2005
MILAN - ********** gave space over to Massimo Ambrosini and his fitness situation: 'Finally, everything is going well, I feel close to my return. In theory I could be back for Messina or Livorno but realistically I will probably be back in January.'
finally,ambro is back:)

Last edited:

milanist

Milan Legend
Reaction score
veljo said:
12/14/2005
MILAN - ********** gave space over to Massimo Ambrosini and his fitness situation: 'Finally, everything is going well, I feel close to my return. In theory I could be back for Messina or Livorno but realistically I will probably be back in January.'
Forza Ambro! We need you!

Kyara

¤ Il Poeta ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MVB|Sheva|Max|Maldini|Kakà
Finally some good news, I miss him like hell :proud:

We want you against Bayern En Sha Allah :star:

FORZA MAX!!!

r3dman

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta - Maldini
veljo said:
12/14/2005

Good! I missed him and his performances. Hope he gets the captain armband. Forza Ambro!

ambro_forever

амброси&
Reaction score
Fav. Players
AMBROSINI: 'Not at my best but very happy'
12/16/2005
MILANELLO - Before training, Massimo Ambrosini spoke to Milan Channel: 'I am back training with the rest of the team so I am very happy. I am not at my best but hope to be available for the next two games. I would like to be on top form for the start of the year. As for the Messina game, after so long out another day or so wouldn't make much difference. The coach will decide between today and tomorrow and I also have to see how the leg reacts to all the training.'

A Wild Homosexual

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba
I really miss him.
I fear he is injury prone.
I hope this is his last injury coz I want him in WC.

Yuchen Li

58 unbeaten !
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Kaladze, Materazzi, Abbiati, Pirlo, Gattuso, Ambrosini, Kaka, Inzaghi, Gilardino
I have an idea . Does anyone think Ambrosini can play as a CB ? I think he is a good defender and his head is pretty good. His speed and his age can slove the problem caused by the old age of our defenders. By the way, there are a lot of examples that the DM change to a CB, such as Matthaus, Desailly, and so on.

ambro_forever

амброси&
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Yuchen Li said:
I have an idea . Does anyone think Ambrosini can play as a CB ? I think he is a good defender and his head is pretty good. His speed and his age can slove the problem caused by the old age of our defenders. By the way, there are a lot of examples that the DM change to a CB, such as Matthaus, Desailly, and so on.
your idea is stupid:o
inzaghi on the rb,sheva on gk.....:D

Yuchen Li

58 unbeaten !
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Kaladze, Materazzi, Abbiati, Pirlo, Gattuso, Ambrosini, Kaka, Inzaghi, Gilardino
veljo said:
your idea is stupid:o
inzaghi on the rb,sheva on gk.....:D
But it is different. Because Inzaghi and Sheva they are forward, they are not good at defence. While Ambrosini is a defender in Middle, by the way, his head and speed is also very good. Desailly is a good example !:cool:

milanist

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Yuchen Li said:
You have a point there and your idea isn't bad at all. But I think the ideal position for Ambrosini is midfield. ;)

ambro_forever

амброси&
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Yuchen Li said:
But it is different. Because Inzaghi and Sheva they are forward, they are not good at defence. While Ambrosini is a defender in Middle, by the way, his head and speed is also very good. Desailly is a good example !:cool:
ok,but why?
he ist't good on midfield?

r3dman

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta - Maldini
Yuchen Li said:

He's not that good at marking, that's why he isn't a defender. He's good at tackling and heading, but no good at marking. There were some matches in the past when on set-pieces he didn't mark his man right and we conceaded goals because of that. I'm sure that if it was possible, some coach would've figured your idea it by now. But it's still a nice ideea, and I like to see original posts from people that think.

NeSTa_86

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
|*NeSTa*| |*Rui CoSTa*| |*Gilardino*|
veljo said:
AMBROSINI: 'Not at my best but very happy'
12/16/2005
MILANELLO - Before training, Massimo Ambrosini spoke to Milan Channel: 'I am back training with the rest of the team so I am very happy. I am not at my best but hope to be available for the next two games. I would like to be on top form for the start of the year. As for the Messina game, after so long out another day or so wouldn't make much difference. The coach will decide between today and tomorrow and I also have to see how the leg reacts to all the training.'
good news

Schedule