Robinho Thread

Pipa

Rotten Apple
Reaction score
Torcida said:
Il Milan offre 25 milioni di euro per Robinho
MADRID (Spagna) – Secondo la stampa spagnola, il Milan tramontate le operazioni per l’acquisto di Ronaldo e Oliveira, resterà nella penisola Iberica per concludere la propria campagna acquisti. Il nuovo obiettivo della società rossonera è Robinho. Il quotidiano spagnolo ‘As’ afferma che il Milan per portare in Italia il giovane attaccante brasiliano è pronto a sborsare 25 milioni di euro. L’ex giocatore del Santos anche se chiuso in questa stagione da Cassano e Raul è considerato però incedibile dal mister Fabio Capello.
Translation please??

ARNOLD RIMMER

Second Technician
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pippo, DeSciglio
Torcida said:
Il Milan offre 25 milioni di euro per Robinho
MADRID (Spagna) – Secondo la stampa spagnola, il Milan tramontate le operazioni per l’acquisto di Ronaldo e Oliveira, resterà nella penisola Iberica per concludere la propria campagna acquisti. Il nuovo obiettivo della società rossonera è Robinho. Il quotidiano spagnolo ‘As’ afferma che il Milan per portare in Italia il giovane attaccante brasiliano è pronto a sborsare 25 milioni di euro. L’ex giocatore del Santos anche se chiuso in questa stagione da Cassano e Raul è considerato però incedibile dal mister Fabio Capello.
Translation and source?

Cassius

¤ King Kaka ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Gattuso, Maldini,Dida, Serghino, Seedorf, Robben, Cannavaro, Zambrotta, Buffon, Gourcuff
Milan: offerti 25 mln per Robinho

09:40 del 29 agosto

A tre giorni dalla chiusura del mercato estivo, il Milan continua la caccia ad un attaccante. Le attenzioni del club rossoneri sono rivolte principalmente ai brasiliani che giocano in Spagna: dopo le trattative per Ronaldo ed Oliveira, il Milan avrebbe presentato un'offerta da 25 milioni di euro al Real Madrid per Robinho. La notizia è riportata dall'edizione odierna del quotidiano spagnolo AS.

Milan : Offer 25 Million for Robinho..

3 days untill the transfer market closes, Milan are still on a hunt to find an Attacker. Milan espeiclaly took intrest in Brazilian Forwards that are currently playing in Spain. After the lucratvie offers for Ronaldo and Oliveira, Milan have made and offer of 25 Million Euros for Real Madrids Robinho, According to the spanish AS.

source: calciomercato.com

Medeea

Primavera
Reaction score
"AC Milan offers 25milE for Robinho
According to the Spanish press there are some difficulties with the negociations both for Ronaldo and Ricardo Oliveiro, so Milan officials will remain in Spain to try to sign a deal and the new objective seams to be Robinho. The newspaper "AS" says that Milan is ready to pay 25milEuro for Robinho."

I don't know if Robinho will come to Milan, but is very likely that he will leave Real Madrid. He is not the type of forward that Cappello wants and I'm sure he won't be in the first 11, maybe only when others are injured.

Pipa

Rotten Apple
Reaction score
But they also mention Raul and Cassano up there ...

Dann

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Pato, Nesta, T.Silva, Sheva, Pirlo, Totti, Rino
pipa said:
But they also mention Raul and Cassano up there ...

robinho is behind them in the pecking order.

Dann

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Pato, Nesta, T.Silva, Sheva, Pirlo, Totti, Rino
Reaction score
http://www.goal.com/en/articolo.aspx?ContenutoId=118145

Milan Offering 25 Million For Robinho! Reports coming out of Spain suggest that AC Milan have offered 25 million Euros to Real Madrid, not for Ronaldo, but Robinho, after watching him on the bench in Real's Primera Liga opener against Villarreal. However, the Merengues have been quick to declare him 'untouchable', at least for now.

Milan's interest in Ronaldo has cooled down significantly following the purchase of Ricardo Oliviera from Real Betis.

The attention, meanwhile, seems to have switched to Robinho, as Milan go looking for a left-footed attacking midfielder to supplement Kaka.

It is understood that an informal enquiry was also made when Galliani and Braida were in Madrid last week to negotiate over Ronaldo, but the real impetus has come after the Milan bosses saw Robinho start on the bench against Villarreal on Sunday.

The conjecture that the flashy Brazilian might not be central to the disciplined Capello's plans, has led them to make an official offer, in the region of 25 million Euros, which was immediately rejected.

Robinho moved to Real Madrid last summer for 27 million, and after a difficult first six months, gradually made an impact in Spain, turning in a few impressive displays in the second half of last season. Consistency, however, was not his best trait, and that has not been lost on Capello, who has persisted with the more hard-working Raul in that left-sided role.

It is expected that Real Madrid will once again ask for Kaka in return, if Milan persist, but crazier things have happened with the transfer deadline looming.

So, now I'm wondering whether Milan will still be able to buy him... He sucks IMO though... Highly overrated. Look at his performances for World Cup... Dribbling will be difficult in Serie A, finishing sucks like hell... Milan's plan was to put him as "left-footed attacking midifield to supplement Kaka", so I don't think there was any intention at all to put him as a replacement for Kaka in any sense. Perhaps an AML position? Anyway, he's out...

Another thing. IS RICARDO OLIVEIRA DEAL FINALISED? Goal.com says its being stalled... Sorry to put it here but well, the article just reminded me about him. Just a short reply of yes/no can? Thanx. :D

edika_kaka

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka,Steven Defour
why we always lose..to sign a new striker..
hermm..
at goal.com..
milan bid around 25 million

Jivara

Vero Milanista
Reaction score
yes i would love it if we can get him... kaka & robinho .. and hopefully ronaldinho someday!

milanslalu

Primavera
Reaction score
Fav. Players
baresi, tasotti, van basten, kaka, nesta, gattuso, maldini, pirlo, inzaghi,
As long as dealing with Calderon, he will ask kaka as a part of transfer.

teis

Alice in Chains
Reaction score
jamesdean said:
Of the above I would hate to get Drogba.
Yep, him and Robinho should never be mentioned in the same sentence like Milan. Or it would be something like this: Drogba sick after Chelsea's defeat by superior Milan

siatanhai

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Nesta, Cafu, Javad Nekounam,
i do not think this rumour has any foundation otherwise i would love robinho at milan but it wnt happen

av1hs89

Passive Fanatic
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Van Basten, Nesta, Rino, Sheva, Kaka, SuperPippo, T. Silva, Cassano
siatanhai said:
i do not think this rumour has any foundation otherwise i would love robinho at milan but it wnt happen

agreed...why would real want to sell robinho who is the future of their club when they werent willing to sell ronaldo who is out of form and past his prime

Jivara

Vero Milanista
Reaction score
i would love it if we can get him!!!! i hope capello orders to sell him and we snatch him up otherwise they aint selling unless kaka is involved

mos-milan

_-_-_
Reaction score
Fav. Players
AC Milan 11,Joe Cole,Lampard,Makelele
Jivara said:
i would love it if we can get him!!!! i hope capello orders to sell him and we snatch him up otherwise they aint selling unless kaka is involved
Kaka will never leave(I guess)!!!

siatanhai

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Nesta, Cafu, Javad Nekounam,
mos-milan said:
yes exactly and we would not do that trade so i think robinho isnt a realistic target and as far as strikers are concerned iv run out of potential targets well theres torres but he unlikely aswel

ics_rk

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Sheva, Maldini, Baresi, Nesta, van der Vaart, Torres, Reyes, Pirlo, Gattuso, Pato

maka.kaka

Beginner
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaká, Cech, Rivaldo, O.Bravo, Gourcuff, Terry, Quag, O. Sanchez
mos-milan said:

Same was said about Sheva ...
but I want Kaka to stay.

MahmoodAB

Primavera
Reaction score
Fav. Players
all Milanese are one
i dont really like robinho.. he's good at dribblin but bad at shooting... and i dunno about him... he is from madrid.. which i hate

maka.kaka

Beginner
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaká, Cech, Rivaldo, O.Bravo, Gourcuff, Terry, Quag, O. Sanchez
MahmoodAB said:
i dont really like robinho.. he's good at dribblin but bad at shooting... and i dunno about him... he is from madrid.. which i hate

He's quite the inconsistent one, but he's not very mature when it comes to the game. Milan can do better.

pussycat_doll

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Sheva, Maldini, Henry, Raul, Sergio Ramos
MahmoodAB said:

But u have sedorf in avatar,and he playd whit both madrid and inter..

And robinio sux.

ics_rk

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Sheva, Maldini, Baresi, Nesta, van der Vaart, Torres, Reyes, Pirlo, Gattuso, Pato
I think Robinho has great talent. It will be really nice if next season Milan can sign him since I don't want Juve to sign him :D

Sandro Nesta

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Kaka, Maldini!, Inzaghi, Gattuso
Now that's a good player for us but same thing I said with Marcelo he isn't an Italian we had better bought Cassano when we had the chance that is one of the players that can really turn things around..!!!

Beemer

Milan Legend
Reaction score
We don't need Robinho. He's friggin' overrated.

Faяouk

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Filippo Inzaghi, C Ronaldo, Kaka, Joe Cole, Totti, Recoba, Rui Costa, Pirlo, Gattuso, Maldini, Nesta
BMWTaylor said:

Nah he's gd, ofcourse he doesn't deserve all of that care he had last year, but still he is gd.

Mystik

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Doubt we could pry Cassano from Madrid though.. it'd take a LOT to do that.

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME
BMWTaylor said:

Lol! Thatz rich coming from a Dida fan.