Videogames Thread

ezekiel2517

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I lost the list.
Never played or rated MMORPG's before. I always preferred traditional RPG games like Final Fantasy. So, I finally decide to try an MMO. I got addicted to the game pretty quickly. I didn't know they can actually be this fun.

There are so many of good ones coming out this year too. Secret World, Guild Wars 2, World of Darkness (this one might be later actually) and Dust 514.

The only problem is how much there is to do in them, which is a silly complaint, but it would keep me from playing other regular RPGs.

Some of my best moments playing games were in a small MMO (a few hundreds played it) in a competitive clan. Exciting game play aside, my clannies were hilarious.

Ultra Swan

.,.foREVer.,.
Reaction score
Fav. Players
AC Milan
:thumbsup:

as for me, i found that most of my fav games for the PS2 weren't working when I was feeling nostalgic and decided to try some of my old games on the PS2 again. :(

Yeah, I hate it when that happens! ... I have like 6 copies of San Andreas that don't work. ..

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
Diablo 3 is going to cost me my life.I already had a fight with gf cause i played to much in the past 2 days :lol:

jammin

pour l'éternité
Reaction score
going to start Diablo 2 - LoD again after the Milan match tonite. :)

also, i want a challenge. what class/playstyle is the hardest to play with?
i don't want to play with the barbarian and necro. and no sorceress. i HATE pure magic classes. :tongue:

jammin

pour l'éternité
Reaction score
gonna start Amnesia: The Dark Descent tonite. :thumbsup:

hoping to be scared shitless. :D

Azzurrii-08

Also known as: LASER.
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Pirlo, R. Carlos, Buffon, Seedorf, Zlatan, El Shaarawy, De Sciglio, Totti
gonna start Amnesia: The Dark Descent tonite. :thumbsup:

hoping to be scared shitless. :D

Haha, it's not THAT scary in my opinion... not bad though... not bad..

anth183

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Andriy Shevchenko, and Filippo Inzaghi
I love RPGs and finally got round to getting a PS3 but theres no RPGs that I really want to play. Suggestions anyone? don't include final fantasy im over them

In the mean time gonna go buy Xenoblade on the wii ( i know laugh :D) but been hearing nintendo have brought out quite a few good jrpgs lately

N3d0

Allegri al Massimo
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Rino Gattuso, Mirko Vučinić, Stevan Jovetić, Prince Boa, Stefan Savić, Noce
MW2 guys! Come on! On PS3 of course :D

jammin

pour l'éternité
Reaction score
Haha, it's not THAT scary in my opinion... not bad though... not bad..
hmmm... some of my friends said it was the scariest thing they ever played. :eek:

and i'm planning to play with the lights down and headphones all alone in the night. :D

oh and check out KSIolajidebtHD's Amnesia videos. fucking hilarious. :lol:
I love RPGs and finally got round to getting a PS3 but theres no RPGs that I really want to play. Suggestions anyone? don't include final fantasy im over them
dark souls? it's supposed to be incredibly tough. not sure whether that's a good thing tho. :lol:

MW2 guys! Come on! On PS3 of course :D
my MW2 has some problems, randomly quits and goes back to the ps3 title screen. :(

and buy MW3 you slowpoke! :tongue:

N3d0

Allegri al Massimo
Reaction score
Fav. Players
my MW2 has some problems, randomly quits and goes back to the ps3 title screen. :(

and buy MW3 you slowpoke! :tongue:

NEVER! :tongue: MW2 for life! :D I'm so addicted to it since day 1 :) Even now a lot of ppl are playing it :)

jammin

pour l'éternité
Reaction score
NEVER! :tongue: MW2 for life! :D I'm so addicted to it since day 1 :) Even now a lot of ppl are playing it :)
yea it's an AMAZING game. def. top 10 for me.
my bro used to play it at least an hour everyday since we got it until it broke. :cry:

N3d0

Allegri al Massimo
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Have you tried to clean the CD with toothpaste? Trust me it works :D

N3d0

Allegri al Massimo
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Here in Montenegro we don't have many games to choose from. I'd love to buy MW3 but I will have to try and get it online if I can.

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
battlefield bad company 2 is the best

Azzurrii-08

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Pirlo, R. Carlos, Buffon, Seedorf, Zlatan, El Shaarawy, De Sciglio, Totti
You still alive Jammin? :D

jammin

pour l'éternité
Reaction score
You still alive Jammin? :D
barely. not sure. :D

i only played a small bit last nite. just got to the wine cellar. wasn't that scary. tho i watched a lot of funny stuff before i started playing and i kept on remembering some of those bits occasionally. :lol:

and whenever things started getting too creepy, i just played around with the boxes and barrels (stack them up) just to relax a bit. :D

going to play again in 2 hours. :thumbsup:

edit: ok, played at night with lights turned down and headphones. and everyone else was asleep... :(

that water part with the invisible monster. :eek:

totally not scary. i'm a man with big balls. :o

Last edited:

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
I finally did it,won the league without any losses on the first try!I also won the CL but failed to do the treble,In the cup i got knock out 4-0 by Fiorentina..lol in the first round:fp:

Dont know why stupid FRAPS wont take a shot of the CL screen ,just the league table but the road was like this : Milan 2-2 Chelsea(away goals),Milan 4-3 Inter,Milan 3-2 Real Madrid,Milan 2-0 United.

b7xac8.jpg

Milan should hire me :lol::o

jammin

pour l'éternité
Reaction score
new Bethesda (makers of Skyrim for the n00bs) game:

from their blog:

Dishonored casts you as a supernatural assassin driven by revenge. You are the once-trusted bodyguard of the beloved Empress. Framed for her murder, you become an infamous assassin, known only by the disturbing mask that has become your calling card. In a time of uncertainty, when the city is being besieged by plague and ruled by an oppressive government armed with strange technologies, dark forces conspire to bestow upon you abilities beyond those of any common man.

In Dishonored, creatively eliminate your targets with the flexible combat system as you combine the numerous supernatural abilities, weapons and unusual gadgets at your disposal. Pursue your enemies under the cover of darkness or ruthlessly attack them head on with weapons drawn. The outcome of each mission plays out based on the choices you make.

derpu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Demetrio Albertini, Prinz Eugen
Haha those are some really old stuff you got there bro, and I played FIFA 96 too. :cool:

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
my favorite old football games were FOX Sports Soccer '99 and Fifa 2000.

fifa 2002 world cup was great, fire shots :D

PS1 times >>> PS3

fake games :proud:

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
new Bethesda (makers of Skyrim for the n00bs) game:

from their blog:

Finally a decent assassin game after Hitman.I never got into Assasin creed series,i find the story to boring.

@Australiano1980:

Haha i used to play them also,man were old:D

p.s: Just 23 more days till Diablo is online:D

Australiano1980

Empire of Brazil
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Van Basten, Savicevic, Gullit, Maldini, Romario, Zidane, Suker, Litmanen, Redondo

PS1 times >>> PS3

cool :)

im stuck in winning eleven9 from 2005. ps2.

tonico born in 2006.. and i stop following video games.

Ash

Swag Maestro
Reaction score

PS1 times >>> PS3

2002 World Cup - Rack up the goals by scoring from the half line :D

Fifa WC 98 was the first football game I ever played and it's soundtrack remains one of my all time favourites to this day

Azzurrii-08

Reaction score
Fav. Players
2002 World Cup - Rack up the goals by scoring from the half line :D

Fifa WC 98 was the first football game I ever played and it's soundtrack remains one of my all time favourites to this day

Totally agree with the soundtrack! :thumbsup:

Schedule