Videogames Thread

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
Bought God of War, feels over hyped so far but I just started the 2nd chapter.

Alec

Football Idiot Savant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paul Pierce, Aimar, Nesta, Gattuso, Kaká, Romagnoli, VAR, Genghis Khan
I found the recent god of war incredibly boring, doesn't compare to the older GoW games imo.

.A.K.

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka,Pato,Maldini,Inzaghi
I played the new one first, it was good but it’s not that addictive

Playing 3 now remastered and combat is more fun but feels like a totally different game. Both have things to appreciate

Fusiproe12

Stadio Grande Silvio Berlusconi Milano
Reaction score
Gran Turismo 3 >>>>>> Forza Motorsport 7 :head:

After 30 mins of play I'm done: the career mode is a joke... for example you have to buy a car, your first car, but you can pick other cars in the championship... without spending "money" :lol: why??? Text on screen is too small, menus are a mess and another fantastic thing of FM7.. you can't restart the races :proud:

Thank God I've spent only 20€ for this "gem" :g:

Forgot to say... NO QUALI, racing game with championships, career mode etc but no quali no quali :balo:

Last edited:

punisher

God Bless Milan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko
oh and by the way

for the ones who love adventure games...

The walking dead: final season episode 1 is up on pirate bay :tongue:

released some days ago :)

Fabio

U mirin brah?
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaká, Cafu, Ronaldinho, Pato, Dida, Gattuso, Balotelli, Borini, Honda, Saelemaekers
oh and by the way

for the ones who love adventure games...

The walking dead: final season episode 1 is up on pirate bay :tongue:

released some days ago :)

Piratensystem??

What Bout ps4

seveners

Vinceremo
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Sheva, van Basten, Inzaghi, Baggio, Costacurta, Gattuso, Maradona, Cantona
Nintendo 3DS or PS Vita???

jammin

pour l'éternité
Reaction score
Nintendo 3DS or PS Vita???
I guess it mostly depends on what kind of games you're into, specifically if you like the classic Nintendo stuff - Mario, Pokemon, Zelda etc.
I don't think there's much of an exclusive games market for the Vita, just the usual shitty ports of PS4 games, not too sure on this tho.

Also I think the 3D effect on the 3DS gets old real quick, not worth paying extra over the 2DS.

If you can afford it, definitely get the Switch. Gets you the best of Nintendo games and some quality AAA games, while still being portable. A pretty big price jump tho. And I heard the battery life is concerning.

seveners

Vinceremo
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Sheva, van Basten, Inzaghi, Baggio, Costacurta, Gattuso, Maradona, Cantona
I guess it mostly depends on what kind of games you're into, specifically if you like the classic Nintendo stuff - Mario, Pokemon, Zelda etc.
I don't think there's much of an exclusive games market for the Vita, just the usual shitty ports of PS4 games, not too sure on this tho.

Also I think the 3D effect on the 3DS gets old real quick, not worth paying extra over the 2DS.

If you can afford it, definitely get the Switch. Gets you the best of Nintendo games and some quality AAA games, while still being portable. A pretty big price jump tho. And I heard the battery life is concerning.

It's for my son, maybe i'll play occasionally.
My first choice was PS vita, but i read some reviews on internet that sony stop making the game for vita. N Switch got short selection of games, and need to wait till the price get lower

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
It's for my son, maybe i'll play occasionally.
My first choice was PS vita, but i read some reviews on internet that sony stop making the game for vita. N Switch got short selection of games, and need to wait till the price get lower

I'd wait until the price gets lower for switch, but between 3ds and vita, I'd pick a 3ds.

seveners

Vinceremo
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I'd wait until the price gets lower for switch, but between 3ds and vita, I'd pick a 3ds.

Yeah, i think i'd go for 3DS.

Y-Bido92

il-Faraone
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Inzaghi, Kaka, Ronaldinho, Totti, Zidane, R9
Fifa 19 anyone?

Fusiproe12

Reaction score
Red dead redemption anyone?

You mean horse riding simulator 2018? No thanks. Playing the excellent Fallout 4 with bae

dogmeat-e1468623021487.jpg

:3

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
Blizzard can go fuck themselves with their Diablo Imortal shite. In the past they used to cancel projects if they didn't mean their standards (Starcraft Ghost), now they are making a clone, of a clone of diablo from China.. what the fuck.

Fusiproe12

Reaction score
Never watched an NBA match, i know almost nothing about basketball...but 4 games and 4 victories with NBA Live 19's demo, at Pro difficulty :proud:

What a fantastic sport

Playing Mafia 3, good game (full of bugs)... even if the first mission was: kill Baka :( y u do this 2k

Last edited:

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
Bought doom 2016 on ps4 when it was on sale a few weeks back. Its so fucking fun :lol:

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shadow of the Tomb Raider was an excellent game, dare i say favourite game i've played since the Witcher 3.

I just love this reboot, all 3 games have been excellent.

Mexes5

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Seedorf, Gattuso, Kaka, Inzaghi, Shevchenko, Mexes, Pato, Pazzini
Sekiro shadows die twice is the shit, especially when you learn it, I think I actually prefer it to Bloodborne & the souls games.

Ultra Swan

.,.foREVer.,.
Reaction score
Fav. Players
AC Milan
Sekiro shadows die twice is the shit, especially when you learn it, I think I actually prefer it to Bloodborne & the souls games.

Yeah, loving the game and all the content!

But once you get a grip on the mechanics it's pretty easy, Bell Demon barely made a difference.

Haven't really struggled since Lady Butterfly but who knows what's to come.

I still feel Bloodborne is the hardest.

Mexes5

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Seedorf, Gattuso, Kaka, Inzaghi, Shevchenko, Mexes, Pato, Pazzini
Yeah, loving the game and all the content!

But once you get a grip on the mechanics it's pretty easy, Bell Demon barely made a difference.

Haven't really struggled since Lady Butterfly but who knows what's to come.

I still feel Bloodborne is the hardest.

Some brilliant bosses to come and multiple endings, I would talk about them but don't want to spoil anything for you. When you're done let me know who you thought was the hardest.

Ultra Swan

.,.foREVer.,.
Reaction score
Fav. Players
AC Milan
Some brilliant bosses to come and multiple endings, I would talk about them but don't want to spoil anything for you. When you're done let me know who you thought was the hardest.

I kinda spoilt a fair bit for myself when I saw a clip of the Combat Art, One Mind, so I went to look up how to get it.

I'm currently fighting Isshin, busy with the Shura ending, so I'm gonna miss out on some bosses in my first playthrough.

Isshin is putting up a fair fight. I consider Lady Butterfly the most difficult but that was early game and I was still wrapping my head around the mechanics so perhaps, Isshin is the toughest.

Fusiproe12

Reaction score
There is a promo at Gamestop: your old Xbox + 170€ for the One X, had some extra money I didn't use this summer, so why not.. but I expected nothing really better (I'm not a geek so I don't understand what changes between Cpu A and Cpu B ), even if reviews say the opposite. Well, they were absolutely right.. It's like a console from another generation :eek: