Videogames Thread

hdcantona

Senatore_M84's Protege
Reaction score
Kino der Toten is better in every single way.

It's bigger, and much more open. The lifts are meh, the teleporter things are pointless, on Kino der Toten it's MUCH easier to upgrade your guns, easier to run the circuit, and the guns aren't better on 5, they're crap, plus you get the box much easier on Kino der Toten.

manutd fan

EPL Captain
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Eric Cantona, Paul Scholes, Van Nistlerooy, Valencia
The fact that it's more open means it's a game for headless chickens. 5 is more tactical with the lifts.

hdcantona

Senatore_M84's Protege
Reaction score
Bullshit. You need to make more intelligent runs, be more aware of your surroundings and think about which weapons to buy/upgrade.

In 5 it's just stay in the lifts and shoot, then push the lift when it's getting overcrowded when we do it.

@Kalac - get your ass in here and explain to utdfan other reasons for 5 being shit compared to Kino der Toten

manutd fan

EPL Captain
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nonsense :o

It's also much harder to revive in KDT. So many times I died a split second before someone came to revive me.

KDT is good until you go into the main theatre. After that it's rubbish. Also, I've been stabbing in the head for the first few rounds and yet I still don't get the same amount of points as Kalac get's.

hdcantona

Senatore_M84's Protege
Reaction score
It's not harder to revive, it takes jut as long, but it's all about where you are.

For example, once I died - I saw the cable on the floor was blue, so I crawled in to the teleporter - Kalac jumped in and took the telporter, and then when we were up in the projection room he revived me :proud:

You had an unlucky game - also you're wrong, it gets good when you get in to the main theatre so the power's on, once you get going you can last for quite a while there.

Still shits on 5.

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
I have black ops, and I absolutely have no idea on what you guys are talking about.

manutd fan

EPL Captain
Reaction score
Fav. Players
It's not harder to revive, it takes jut as long, but it's all about where you are.

For example, once I died - I saw the cable on the floor was blue, so I crawled in to the teleporter - Kalac jumped in and took the telporter, and then when we were up in the projection room he revived me :proud:

You had an unlucky game - also you're wrong, it gets good when you get in to the main theatre so the power's on, once you get going you can last for quite a while there.

Still shits on 5.

Wrong on all counts. 5 is great because you form double's partners in the lift :proud:

hdcantona

Senatore_M84's Protege
Reaction score
@United fan, apologies for dying so often... I was listening to music through earphones so I couldn't hear the zombies at all! :tongue:

manutd fan

EPL Captain
Reaction score
Fav. Players
@United fan, apologies for dying so often... I was listening to music through earphones so I couldn't hear the zombies at all! :tongue:

It's alright...I was laughing at the message you sent asking me to stop stealing your kills :D

I had 14 revives in one of them, and only 2 deaths overall. The ony reason we did on the last 5 game (the 14 revive one) was because some tit decided to close the lift when I was down and needed reviving and yet there was no zombie around. They/you went down and all dies straight away :head:

I used the box 3 times that night, one time I got a really cool machine gun, but the other two times I got shitty pistols.

hdcantona

Senatore_M84's Protege
Reaction score
It's cuntish.

Yeah, I had a shocker that game, the stupid bint (as I called the guy in orange) hit the lift and left you behind, I went to press it again but it just said doors blocked with no zombies there, THEN of course they came and we were stuck in the bloody lift

zombies tonight? I'm ready pretty much whenever

manutd fan

EPL Captain
Reaction score
Fav. Players
It's cuntish.

Yeah, I had a shocker that game, the stupid bint (as I called the guy in orange) hit the lift and left you behind, I went to press it again but it just said doors blocked with no zombies there, THEN of course they came and we were stuck in the bloody lift

zombies tonight? I'm ready pretty much whenever

The thing is, it wasn't intentional but when you sent me that message I deliberately tried to steam your kills :D

It is annoying though. I've got a question for you/Kalac - During the first few rounds I do what Kalac does buy stabbing the zombies and I usually go for the head, but I still don't have as many points as you 2.

edit:

And yeah I'll play....get Kalac and slip me a cheeky pm and I'll be there ;)

hdcantona

Senatore_M84's Protege
Reaction score
you spend 500 on a gun for starters, then it's the number of kills, and maybe we just leave them damage the barrier more so we get more points rebuilding...

What do you want me to do? Kalac is online atm playing Fifa, if you come on XBL you could send him a message then?

manutd fan

EPL Captain
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Can you not sent him a message?

I'm watching Corrie atm, and it finishes in 10 minutes so I'll be on then.

manutd fan

EPL Captain
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I'm sure you'll die within a few minutes...do it then.

hdcantona

Senatore_M84's Protege
Reaction score
I'm dead...

well actually, it was only me alive, but the others got pissed off because they kept dying and I was the only one left for like 5 minutes at the end of the last 2 rounds so they all left :(

What do you want me to ask Kalac? just if he's up for zombies with us 2?

manutd fan

EPL Captain
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Donnae mind.

You're already in a different party tho.

manutd fan

EPL Captain
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Haven't asked him yet. I thought u were.

manutd fan

EPL Captain
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kalac's connection was a disgrace tonight. He lost connection atleast twice, and he quit in one because he was dead.

Never again can he insult my connection :o

In other news, me and HD had the worst partners possible tonight. We must have had atleast 20 revives between us during the two games we played with these muppets.

manutd fan

EPL Captain
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I never disconnected, I just couldn't be bothered

Don't lie ;)

Several times the host lost connection and it was you who went, there was one game where you lost connection so fast HD actually missed the match as he went to get a drink :tongue:

Plus, you wouldn't quit because you couldn't be bothered and then re-join straight after (several times).

btw whay do we want a private match? A 4th random player could help...

Kalac#16

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Don't lie ;)

Several times the host lost connection and it was you who went, there was one game where you lost connection so fast HD actually missed the match as he went to get a drink :tongue:

Plus, you wouldn't quit because you couldn't be bothered and then re-join straight after (several times).

btw whay do we want a private match? A 4th random player could help...

No, I really did leave. I only 'left' in game twice, once because it was pointless going on and another because I started then realised I couldn't be fucked.

And I hate people in general.

manutd fan

EPL Captain
Reaction score
Fav. Players
In the last one before you quit and didn't come back, why did you do it! :mad:

I was on fire!

No you weren't. The best record you had was about 80 kills. My best was about 200, which is a new record for me.

That was on KDT aswell. Sadly you kept dying that match :o

hdcantona

Senatore_M84's Protege
Reaction score
Actually KDT I meant not 5 which was the last one.

You wish utdfan :tongue: I had 230 something kills in the end... I think everyone else can now work out how many kills you had...

Thank god I bought the quick revive to save your ass multiple times too

manutd fan

EPL Captain
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Actually I had 99 kills. I was on 95 before you were, but then you killed 150 odd zombies whilst I got 4. I just can't cope with the later levels on KDT. I put it down to horrific luck and the game being out to get me.

You got some luck though...several times you were hit 3 times but still survived. Atleast half of mine were after being hit once :o

Still, I had better scores than you on 5.