The Rumour Commode XXXI: The Panther Era

Status
Not open for further replies.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
obviously we got out in time to get the money right....??

:lol:

Raz

Milan Legend
Reaction score
You can hate both UEFA and the SL. A guy with as much hate as you do should definitely be able to pull it off.

My hate capacity is currently maxed out with hating all you motherfuckers in here

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Well at least Juve will get royally fucked from all of this

That's pretty good

Nice silver lining

Now that SL has collapsed, I wonder what the most probable scenario will be.

A) No one gets punished.

B) Everyone gets punished

C) Only the main planners get severily punished (Real, ManU, Juve), rest maybe comes away with a small punishment

yungfreddy

Banned
Reaction score
My hate capacity is currently maxed out with hating all you motherfuckers in here

giphy.gif

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
maybe singer won't sell immedieately but surely gazidis is gone right...? no one wants to work with that guy

Milan10

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Now that SL has collapsed, I wonder what the most probable scenario will be.

A) No one gets punished.

B) Everyone gets punished

C) Only the main planners get severily punished (Real, ManU, Juve), rest maybe comes away with a small punishment

You just have to hope Serie A deducts 9 points from Inter and UEFA takes Mrs. Lukaku?s voodoo set from her.

Raz

Milan Legend
Reaction score
We ain't getting no money. Why would UEFA give money to such an irrelevant club? Milan could liquidate and cease to exist tommorow and they'd barely even notice it.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
We ain't getting no money. Why would UEFA give money to such an irrelevant club? Milan could liquidate and cease to exist tommorow and they'd barely even notice it.

jp morgan :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
AC Milan have also LEFT the Super League.
@TheAthleticUK

giphy.gif

The embarrassment.. did they give us some pesos at least

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Eh pointless discussion, you sound like you'd be best off supporting City/Madrid

And you sound like you?d be best off supporting Leeds United. You are right it?s pointless to try to talk about globalization to some mid table supporter

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan

Wtfff. What did we do

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score
You just have to hope Serie A deducts 9 points from Inter and UEFA takes Mrs. Lukaku?s voodoo set from her.

And what would happen to us?

Damn... I guess we pissed of many many sponsors, existing ones and potential ones. As well as players and agents. This is going to damage us big times no matter what punishment UEFA will execute or not. And we have nothing to show of after all. This really is the worst imaginable outcome.

My only silver lining is that we're not alone: The 12 biggest clubs in Europe started a war and lost it within 48 hours. What an embarrassing shit show.

Nestafan

Long Hair > Mohawk
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Antonini, Crespo, Pirlo, Pippo, Kaka. Ibra, Gabbia, Calabria, Tonali, Mike, Kjaer, Tata, Oli

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score

Damn... I guess we pissed of many many sponsors, existing ones and potential ones. As well as players and agents. This is going to damage us big times no matter what punishment UEFA will execute or not. And we have nothing to show of after all. This really is the worst imaginable outcome.

My only silver lining is that we're not alone: The 12 biggest clubs in Europe started a war and lost it within 48 hours. What an embarrassing shit show.

Well, we certainly are in one of the worst shapes out of those 12 clubs. And one that UEFA has shown they have no problem they?d make an example of...

Raz

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Who's willing to bet that there's a video of that 'Downfall' meme with Perez as Hitler somewhere on youtube already?

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score

Sven

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Why are they renaming the Super League to Trofeo Luigi Berlusconi though?

Milan10

Milan Legend
Reaction score

The worst possible outcome just happened for the 12 clubs including us. The one thing we absolutely couldn?t fucking do is announce AND THEN back down. Ultimately, the clubs should have conducted some polling to see what the level of outrage would be to their proposed Super League. I think if they had seen that 95% of neutral fans oppose it and the vast majority of their own fans, well maybe they would have gone about this differently.

If you?re going to war, which the announcement essentially was in so much as a breakaway from an organizing body can be compared to war, then you have to go to war and damn the consequences. Now, the reputation of all these clubs has been damaged to why extend we will learn in the coming years, but they also look like spineless pussies.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
as the first italian club to leave the super league uefa owes us at least 2 billion dollars

Milan10

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Dear JP Morgan,

We can still have 325M funding?

Yours truly,

Whoever the fuck owns Inter

Omar500

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi, Maldini, Gattuso, Kaka, Costacurta, Nesta, Boban, Savicevic
At least we are in the right direction regarding salary cap and buying younger players. We don't have huge debt. But, I don't see how to build stadium with prInter who will bancrot, and with Elliot who are fking hedge fund.

Status
Not open for further replies.