The Rumour Commode XXXII: Raw Dog Era

Get rid of the poll?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

LocalHero80

The other side of Ba
Reaction score
Why do people need to under value our players if they decided to leave ?
Donna is a top gk & Hakan is a good AM.
If they wanna go then fuck them but that doesnt mean they were meh.
Donna is Donna & Hakan was a pivotal piece of our amazing title charge.

its childish bs, like girls shitting on their exes when they get dumped. That's the level of some posters here.

LocalHero80

The other side of Ba
Reaction score
Imagine losing dollar, hakan , romagnoli, but keeping 40 y.o. prima donna on high wages :lol: ******ed, but thats just rumours, it won't happen. Not the last bit though, that already did :fp:

Goodfella

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Ilicic is a 30 mins player.

We need a starter if Hakan leaves.

MilanFan89

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Ilicic has no Milan face. Hes 33. I dont want him here
Also Maldini will never buy a 33+ player

Polotelli

Milan Legend
SAPL Moderator
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maignan, Tomori, Kjaer, Theo, Bennacer, Leao, Giroud
Ilicic has no Milan face. Hes 33. I dont want him here
Also Maldini will never buy a 33+ player

Zlatan and Mandzukic?

Mkitariansomething is also 32 yo

Last edited:

Omar500

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi, Maldini, Gattuso, Kaka, Costacurta, Nesta, Boban, Savicevic
I think in case of Milan getting CL, and Juve not finishing in top 4, both Hakan and Donnarumma will renew their contracts. If Juve gets in CL, I can see Hakan leaving to old whore.

Polotelli

Milan Legend
SAPL Moderator
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maignan, Tomori, Kjaer, Theo, Bennacer, Leao, Giroud
Indeed , coming from Wild himself.
20mil Diaz aged 21 > 80mil Dybala aged 27.
Dont you agree ?

No, but it's not really a fair comparison

Dybala is already one of the best while Diaz is just starting

mrki

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
maldini, pippo, boban
We go to CL and kick ladri out is like scudetto 4 me!!

LocalHero80

The other side of Ba
Reaction score
No ilicic please. An asshole with a Liverpool tattoo to play for Milan?

LocalHero80

The other side of Ba
Reaction score
I think in case of Milan getting CL, and Juve not finishing in top 4, both Hakan and Donnarumma will renew their contracts. If Juve gets in CL, I can see Hakan leaving to old whore.

On the contrary, dollar is likely to leave, not hakan

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma

Omar500

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi, Maldini, Gattuso, Kaka, Costacurta, Nesta, Boban, Savicevic
On the contrary, dollar is likely to leave, not hakan

So Maignan and De Paul we can :thumbsup:
But if Leeds is interested in him, then we're fucked. Even Atletico Madrid, they would pay for him 40m without a problem :fp:
Both Simeone and Bielsa are Argentinians, so that's also plus. But we are AC Milan :proud:

Ilicic is beta cuck, fake Bosnian :lol:
Liverpool tattoo, leaves team in the peak of season because his wife is shagging with someone, and he cries like baby instead of dumping her...33yo, and not free agent. Pass. As a third option for CAM, and option for SS and RW, that's ok I guess, but someone to rely on, hell no.

De Paul, Belotti, Maignan, RW, CM, vice RB/LB. Too many holes to cover if Hakan and Donna leaves. Add Tomori and Diaz to expenses also.
One tough mercato. We need to offload Laxalt, Conti, Caldara with enormous wages.

LocalHero80

The other side of Ba
Reaction score
I mean why would we donate Hakan to Juve when we make CL, they might not , plus instead of getting an adequate sub, we gonna go for a 32-33 y.o. players that wont last more than 2 years?

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic

MilanFan89

Milan Legend
Reaction score
According to transfer news from Daily Mail, Tottenham along with Arsenal could miss out on the signing of Orkun Kokcu. It has been said that AC Milan have stepped up their interest in the Turkish midfielder from Feyenoord.

The 20-year-old is a natural playmaker and usually prefers to play the No.10 role. He can also drop deeper to play as a central midfielder

It was earlier reported that Kokcu was being chased by Spurs as well as rivals Arsenal. However, further developments have taken place, with AC Milan stepping up their efforts to sign him. It has been reported that the player’s representatives went to AC Milan’s headquarters to talk about a prospective transfer

The new bit of development does come as a blow for Spurs who were already fending off interest from Arsenal. While a move is yet to be agreed, Spurs might want to start putting in some effort in a player who has been deemed to be one of the hottest prospects in Europe.

Milan10

Milan Legend
Reaction score
According to transfer news from Daily Mail, Tottenham along with Arsenal could miss out on the signing of Orkun Kokcu. It has been said that AC Milan have stepped up their interest in the Turkish midfielder from Feyenoord.

The 20-year-old is a natural playmaker and usually prefers to play the No.10 role. He can also drop deeper to play as a central midfielder

It was earlier reported that Kokcu was being chased by Spurs as well as rivals Arsenal. However, further developments have taken place, with AC Milan stepping up their efforts to sign him. It has been reported that the player?s representatives went to AC Milan?s headquarters to talk about a prospective transfer

The new bit of development does come as a blow for Spurs who were already fending off interest from Arsenal. While a move is yet to be agreed, Spurs might want to start putting in some effort in a player who has been deemed to be one of the hottest prospects in Europe.

A soul for a soul, a Turk for a Turk.

Sheva0172

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko, Maldini, Pippo, Nesta

It was earlier reported that Kokcu was being chased by Spurs as well as rivals Arsenal. However, further developments have taken place, with AC Milan stepping up their efforts to sign him. It has been reported that the player?s representatives went to AC Milan?s headquarters to talk about a prospective transfer

Very mediocre player. Definetly not Milan material.

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME
Serie A clubs will reportedly ask the FIGC to postpone the deadlines regarding the obligations for the payments of player wages.

Calcio e Finanza reports the 20 Serie A clubs will request postponement of the deadline to pay player wages of the last four months of the campaign.

The report reveals the hypothesis on the table, which emerged in the Assembly today, is to request the shift of the deadlines for the last four months of the 2020-21 season.

If granted, the deadline for the March payments would pass from May to June, April?s wages would pass from June to July, May from June to December and June?s deadline would be postponed from September to December.

The request will reportedly be made during the next Federal Council on May 17

figc... bunch of corrupt eunuchs

Mr. Milanista

Milanista since Birth
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Zidane, Figo, Romagnoli
I dont really understand how Merda isnt stripped of their Scudetto because of their inability to both pay wages to their players AND pay the clubs from which they've bought players?
I mean, can we also just get players that we cant afford and win everything? In that case give me Mbappe and Haaland, win Scudetto and just send them back :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule