Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME
But we do have major players out... we'll see

Forza AC Milan

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Looking at Serie A, its funny EDF got sacked and Cagliari started winning after. Cagliari have a top 8 wage in the league and have no business being 18th or 19th like they have been all season. You cant have a wage bill as big as Atalanta's and be bottom 3 most of the season. Should have gotten rid of EDF a long time ago. Genoa would be battling relegation now too if they didnt bring back in Ballardini

I expect Benevento, Spezia and maybe Fiorentina (if they keep Prandelli) to be drawn into the relegation fight. One or even 2 of them could go down if Parma also wakes up. Parma invested a lot in talents and not ready made players plus Gervinho and Bruno Alves have age catching up with them

Quality and talent wise Fiorentina, Cagliari, Torino and even Parma are not worse than Benevento and Spezia. Spezia has overachieved considering their talent level and Benevento is where I would expect them to be (all season relegation dogfight)

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
The same people that are saying Udinese was tough to break down are the same ones that were crediting Spezia a few weeks ago. The other top 4 teams would have put 3-4 goals past Udinese tonight the way they just sat back & defended.

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
The same people that are saying Udinese was tough to break down are the same ones that were crediting Spezia a few weeks ago. The other top 4 teams would have put 3-4 goals past Udinese tonight the way they just sat back & defended.

Inter drew 0-0 couple weeks ago tho...

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
Give me 1 reason why we shouldn't see Leao if anyone comes with a nice offer for him

Give me 1 reason why we should keep pioli beyond this season

Nestafan

Long Hair > Mohawk
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Antonini, Crespo, Pirlo, Pippo, Kaka. Ibra, Gabbia, Calabria, Tonali, Mike, Kjaer, Tata, Oli
2012?
The first half when AC Ibra lost the Scudetto to Drawventus?
Or the second half when the team had some rough first months of life after Ibra, Silva and the senatores?

Aside from The Muntari debacle and the unrelenting amount of injuries that occurred Ibra was a machine for us that season. Cassano was an immense loss and Robinho turned into utter dog crap.

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
We dropped so many points at san siro this season :fp:

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
Badfella is so annoying these days
The way he defends pioli, as if that bald fraud isnt known to have good spells in his previous clubs followed by some disasterclass

Once a mediocre coach always a mediocre coach.

#pioliOUT

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players

Nestafan

Long Hair > Mohawk
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Antonini, Crespo, Pirlo, Pippo, Kaka. Ibra, Gabbia, Calabria, Tonali, Mike, Kjaer, Tata, Oli
Pioli is going no where. We're second in the table with an injury ravaged squad all season.

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Pioli is going no where. We're second in the table with an injury ravaged squad all season.

That will depend on where they finish. If it?s outside of the top 4 then Sarri or Allegri will probably be coaching this team come this summer.

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players

Lets see if we can do sumthin abt them and Gus for tomorrow's game...

x5nLpmi.png

Casualista

Monsieur
Reaction score
The way he defends pioli, as if that bald fraud isnt known to have good spells in his previous clubs followed by some disasterclass

#pioliOUT

Says the guy who spent half a decade nutting on sarri. A coach considered so awful by Juve, that they replaced him with a guy who has 0 experience after he won the league.

I'm getting on the pioliout wagon as well though.

Ignored gabbia again and preferred to play that fuckwit captain of ours and once again he did not disappoint. After 1 good goal line clearance where he started thinking he's top of the world , we saw him return to his natural position few minutes later with a man on top beating his ass down during the Udinese goal.

Astori looking down in tears that someone like him can wear number 13 :head:

ROSSONERI7

Myself
Reaction score
Unfortunately this result is on the injuries.
the right attitude was there, they tried and hard ... but this was all they could give because that's all they have.

Bennacer, Hakan, Ibra ... the creators were all out.
Kessie even stepped up, in term of trying "playmaking"

Diaz is a final third trequartista, almost a SS ... so when there are space in that final third, he can't do much.
Hakan being also a CM can "playmake" from deeper...Ibra sometimes drops deep to influence the game ... Bennacer has the vision and range to make those defence destabilizing passes ... ALL OUT.

Tonali has improved, especially in the defensive phases...but it's still not there level yet ... Meite also did not do bad but it still wasn't enough.
if this was a win Kessie's name would be in front of all newspapers today (tomorrow?)
Leao didn't do anything...but i also don't remember 1 decent pass to him. (i'll write a post about him later)

IMO, I don't blame Donna for the goal. the striker looks like he's gonna touch the ball and change the trajectory of the (very savable) header so Donna adjust for that save but the striker misses ... the header didn't beat him, the attempt of the striker did.
it's almost like when a striker scuff his shot but that mistake end beating the goalie, if he had made the right connection he wanted to make.

this complicates everything, but can't just lay down with 13-10 games to go.
the one positive in this is that it wasn't a dead performance...not effecient as all the player who can provide that are out, but not dead.

i move on

Goodfella

Milan Legend
Reaction score

#pioliOUT

You aren't convincing anyone with this shtick.
We all know you see yourself as a son of Padre.

Don't worry. He will never abandon us.

We?ll see how Inter do at San Siro vs them.

Sounds like you will be rooting for them.

Benz_1803

classic 1994
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Milan legendary
Pioli forget about 'we need to play every game is like the final', its more like 'we need to rotate to prevent injuries' now.

Savo

Mike Danton.. Deadly Prey
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Pirlo, Inzaghi, Ambrosini, Sheva, Seedorf, Silva, Totti
06fe6b0bec43bf33f6577edf5c03797f.gif

Kinda harsh to let go of a manager who got us back in the UCL

Also who else is out there ???

We haven't qualified yet. Plenty of hard games left and the team is losing their mojo fast. Also, without Ibra we are anemic in attack as always. If we do in fact qualify for CL we should keep Pioli, if not, then I would be OK swapping Pioli but only if somebody better is available. Like for like swaps with coach are actually a step back so no thanks on that.

dcfcfan1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
We haven't qualified yet. Plenty of hard games left and the team is losing their mojo fast. Also, without Ibra we are anemic in attack as always. If we do in fact qualify for CL we should keep Pioli, if not, then I would be OK swapping Pioli but only if somebody better is available. Like for like swaps with coach are actually a step back so no thanks on that.

Yeah , its strange how close atalanta and roma still are ! Head to head vs roma might be huge for us

JacksonReality

Starting Eleven
Reaction score

We need to sack him even if we make it to CL. Maybe I'm not a believer but to me the magic is clearly gone. We won't have another good run like last year and should expect more bad games like recently.

Pioli needs to go, for Inzaghi or any nobody, I don't care, he just needs to go.

Nevermore

Milan Legend
Reaction score
omg people are stupid
like changing coaches every year did us a lot of good in the past:lol:

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
The injury crisis is just too overwhelming. We would have won the game if we had either Mandzukic or Ibra. 5th place is now around 6 or 7 points away with 39 points left to play for.

Savo

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Pirlo, Inzaghi, Ambrosini, Sheva, Seedorf, Silva, Totti
We need to sack him even if we make it to CL. Maybe I'm not a believer but to me the magic is clearly gone. We won't have another good run like last year and should expect more bad games like recently.

Pioli needs to go, for Inzaghi or any nobody, I don't care, he just needs to go.

I don't disagree that he's not the one to take us to the next level. But why axe him for a similar level coach? Makes no sense IMO. Starting over from square 1 with a new coach who isn't a top coach sounds awful. If there is a top coach available then I'm cool w/ it.

Savo

Reaction score
Fav. Players
The injury crisis is just too overwhelming. We would have won the game if we had either Mandzukic or Ibra. 5th place is now around 6 or 7 points away with 39 points left to play for.

We're Milan, we ALWAYS have an injury crisis. And we only bring in Mandzukic for a crucial spot in winter. Not good enough IMO to trust 2 older players to carry us through EL, and the rest of the season without having injuries or needing rest. Leao is not a real striker, Rebic can do it but also not a real striker. I doubt Colombo would have done anything special either but I'm not sure we should have loaned him if we're this sparse on strikers at the moment.

Altafini

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Wtf am I reading about sacking Pioli...some people can be so annoying.This guy have been able to give is an identity that we've not seen in years if not a decade.Its obvious we need some loopholes to be blocked.
1)An am who can ready compete with hakan and give exactly the same or even more in that position.Diaz isn't the one and I'm not even sure about otavio just yet.
2)We need a vice Theo who can always remind him,his position is not a given.
3)We all know how we suck in RW....Thauvin is the name linked to us for a long period of time and we hope he can churn out the performance we all expect from him.
4)We also required a very reliable striker who will affirm to us that Ibra is an actual retired player who is playing out of retirement for us since we have no one better for now.
5),We need to reevaluate the work of our health department....they suck really bad.These loads of injury is a real killer.
6)We need a team of Psychologist on the team to help to always keep the mental strength of the players at 100% and even more.
I will round this long epistle up by adding that what affected us the most this season is that we do not have bench players that can offer more than what out starters are offering. Ucl or not,I will rather stick to Pioli than opting for a coach that will take us back to the banter(I'm too scared to risk that traumatic experience). We don't have the best players in the league but we are where we are...Forza Milan

Status
Not open for further replies.