Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
Buffon is a bitch. Never forget Muntaris goal he never admit that it was a goal. Then he came back from PSG just to brake record of Maldini for most games in Seria A.

Almost no opposing player in the known universe would admit to that goal.

milanator

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Russian keague... bro look at the croatian league! After the war we didnt have even like 10 stadiums to play on haha, then in 96 played qzaters of Euro and went 3rd in 98. Something else is wrong in Russia. Wheres handball, tennis, basketball... nothing...

They dominate figure skating, rhythmic gymnastic, are strong in ice hockey, cross country skiing, usually have some good tennis players, they are not a bad sport nation per se.

It think in football the Russians don't have enough incentive to go abroad, I believe you that Croatia had some bad structure but as far back as I can remember Croatia always had good players abroad. When the Russians had at least some legionaries who could also carry a team like Arshavin they were a lot better.

I don't remember Russia to be good at basketball though, usually its the southern nations in Europe that are good at it.

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
This was for the title mind you and those 3 points made the difference but I still will never forgive him but understand it.

I don't have to forgive him. I always disliked him
But fair is fair. No goal keeper would ever admit to that goal. You should be mad at the farce of a league that is Serie A.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
Yea, Jokic is the Messi of that sport

Ryo

Billy's Right Peg
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Billy, George, Marco, Paolo, Charles, Fik, Pierre, Mike & Rafa

mrki

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
maldini, pippo, boban
They dominate figure skating, rhythmic gymnastic, are strong in ice hockey, cross country skiing, usually have some good tennis players, they are not a bad sport nation per se.

It think in football the Russians don't have enough incentive to go abroad, I believe you that Croatia had some bad structure but as far back as I can remember Croatia always had good players abroad. When the Russians had at least some legionaries who could also carry a team like Arshavin they were a lot better.

I don't remember Russia to be good at basketball though, usually its the southern nations in Europe that are good at it.

It all stands bro but, buuut... ffs how the f cant they oroduce 10 top players out of a whole CONTINENT?! Coz they are as big as a continent.

Figure skating... cone on...

milanator

Milan Legend
Reaction score
It all stands bro but, buuut... ffs how the f cant they oroduce 10 top players out of a whole CONTINENT?! Coz they are as big as a continent.

Figure skating... cone on...

Figure skating apparently earns you good money in Russia, its quite well respected and especially politically supported. My GF is hardcore into figure skating and lived in Russia for some time, so that?s what I know from her. Also the drop outs apparently help with having good Ice hockey players.

Last edited:

Sognatore

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
bosnian di marzio
fyv6O0l.png

rape, the new water by cristiano ronaldo

giphy-56.gif

Polotelli

Milan Legend
SAPL Moderator
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maignan, Tomori, Kjaer, Theo, Bennacer, Leao, Giroud
Rino to Tottenham, how did that happened

Rino choking their coach comes to mind

mrki

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
maldini, pippo, boban
Figure skating apparently earns you good money in Russia, its quite well respected and especially politically supported. My GF is hardcore into figure skating and lived in Russia for some time, so that?s what I know from her. Also the drop outs apparently help with having good Ice hockey players.

Good choice, they are all sexy girls ;)

beegees

I have Ph.D in Algorithm
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Francesco Acerbi, Bakaye Traore, Kevin Constant

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
Would love to see Rino at Spurs

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
The britons were SO butt hurt by that

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
Would love to see Rino at Spurs

Very interesting appointment going from Conte to Gattuso. Not sure how he'll fare there with Levy being Levy. Whole reason he left Fiorentina already was that he wasn't going to be backed in the market.

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
Tomori says he learned a lot last season from Pioli :)

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
Why wasnt that ginger de bruyne not injured in this match too :fp:

Status
Not open for further replies.