The Rumour Commode XXVIII: Stai Calma!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ash

Swag Maestro
Reaction score
If we move to 433 we need both a LW and a RW

Unfortunately, due to our coach's insistence on sticking with one formation, we are put in a tough situation.

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

Chiko

Milan Legend
Reaction score
If we move to 433 we need both a LW and a RW

Unfortunately, due to our coach's insistence on sticking with one formation, we are put in a tough situation.

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

He screwed us over honestly. If he switches to a 4-3-3 our top target is useless. Correa has played on the wings but he is an attacking midfielder or second striker, his at his worst on the wing. The coach better be joking, 1 week before the transfer window closes his saying this crazy shit. Didn’t he see that in pre-season, what was he doing in pre-season honestly.

KooJii

Primavera
Reaction score
With current team and 4-3-1-2 this was,unfortunately, expected... As things stand and without proven reinforcements GP should definitely try 433/4231. Leao and Theo would at least bring some much needed speed and attacking threat to the left side.

One week left and things can change but at least 2 top players (acm + ss) are needed to get the system work.

Thenebra

Milan Legend
Reaction score
We are now switching formation. That would be beyond stupid after a summer of building another formartion.

But we need to buy two more quality players.

MilanBG

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Still mad... 0 shots on goal is a VERY big problem. Much bigger than losing 3 points. Udinese is a mid table team at most, now imagine how we would look against the top teams...

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
Giampaolo played 4-3-3 in the last 15 minutes when Leao entered, Suso moved to RW with Leao to LW, also after the game Giampaolo said maybe trequartista role is not for Suso, and he said that it's not only Suso who is unfit to 4-3-1-2, so the talk of chaning formation is not ridiculous actually.

Chiko

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Giampaolo played 4-3-3 in the last 15 minutes when Leao entered, Suso moved to RW with Leao to LW, also after the game Giampaolo said maybe trequartista role is not for Suso, and he said that it's not only Suso who is unfit to 4-3-1-2, so the talk of chaning formation is not ridiculous actually.

It is ridiculous because he had pre-season to figure that out. That’s the point of pre-season.

Oedipus

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Pedulla writes Boban is going to Madrid for Correa and James. Poor source tho

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
Still mad... 0 shots on goal is a VERY big problem. Much bigger than losing 3 points. Udinese is a mid table team at most, now imagine how we would look against the top teams...

It reminded me of Allegri's 4-3-1-2 that was not working during 2013/14, Allegri had changed Balo's role in attack after he had played as main CF and he wasn't able to repeat same form, Matri was used as a "finisher" and with Birsa or Honda behind them as trequartista. We kept possession, even more than yesterday and we played with passing, but the attack was really blocked, and the opponent would use their counter chances to score and win like Udinese did. In that time the only way we could score was by long shots, Birsa managed to give us 2-3 wins with some long shots goal, and Balotelli did the same.

At least that was possible, and now we don't even have any player to do that. Yesterday Paqueta tried one, so did Calhanoglu and Suso but with no success, while Piatek was again blocked in defence. It's simple, 4-3-1-2 won't work well for this attack, Correa and Leao might work, but not Suso and Piatek. Moving to 4-3-3 is now neccesary, it will be possible to open the game on the wings and it will help. While Paqueta and Kessie can do the attack in the middle when needed.

Allegri's 4-3-3 did work much better than his 4-3-1-2, he had same system, expect that we played with a bit more possesion in his 4-3-1-2 but this because the 4-3-3 was basically used as 4-5-1. Allegri had Muntari, Flamini and Ambrosini who were not creative but still the 4-3-3 worked, some games we won with 3 or 4-0, and Giampaolo has Kessie, Paqueta and Bonaventura he can use, wingers would probably be Correa (if we sign him), Leao, Hakan and fits with characteristics we had (El Shaarawy, Boateng, Niang/Bojan).

Last edited:

MilanFan89

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Just buy Depay or De Paul and Correa.
You can play 433 and 4312 then

Last edited:

Thenebra

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Finals days of the mercato.

If we stick we these guys and go with the story that we could not buy because we could not sell...well that would be as stupid as our coach statements yesterday.

Thenebra

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I wonder if maldini was texting leonardo yesterday during the game.

Something like help please.

Or fuck i wish i was in ibiza doing coke....

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
For Correa in 4-3-3 Suso must be sold, 30M is enough.

Correa-Samu in the RW, with Leao and one of Hakan/Bonaventura in the LW, and Piatek with Andre Silva in CF. Andre Silva can be sold for 20M and it can be used for Mariano Diaz.

This would work:

Correa-Piatek-Leao
Samu-Mariano-Hakan

Last edited:

MilanFan89

Milan Legend
Reaction score
For Correa in 4-3-3 Suso must be sold, 30M is enough.

Correa-Samu in the RW, with Leao and one of Hakan/Bonaventura in the LW, and Piatek with Andre Silva in CF. Andre Silva can be sold for 20M and it can be used for Mariano Diaz.

Selling Silva to get Diaz ? Lol

I would keep Silva as backup with Leao and buy one of De Paul/ Depay for lw.
Correa/Castillejo for rw - De Paul/Leao/Depay lw

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
Selling Silva to get Diaz ? Lol

I would keep Silva as backup with Leao and buy one of De Paul/ Depay for lw.
Correa/Castillejo for rw - De Paul/Leao/Depay lw

Yeah I would sign Ronaldo if there was money.

Correa + De Paul/Depay + Silva staying you think it's possible?

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
Only 7 days left and Laxalt is not sold yet, Silva and Suso are still here, who will buy them, this really makes me angry, we are unable to buy without selling them.

Dena

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Mister “system” fucked everything he could yesterday, players out of position right and left, it was a nightmare to watch, you can’t have a fresh start with system depends on Suso, Suso is a cancer of this team, use mercato time left and sell his ass, then we can talk about fresh start

Oedipus

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Im pretty sure RnB's menstrual cycles have synchronized cause ive never seen this kind of hysteria over 1 game.

fray

Casciavit
Reaction score
Only 7 days left and Laxalt is not sold yet, Silva and Suso are still here, who will buy them, this really makes me angry, we are unable to buy without selling them.

Have Atalanta pulled out of the Laxalt deal?

Our players are too useless when it comes to agreeing personal terms :fp:

agsgualdino

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
the post match comments from GP impacted me more than that abysmal match I watched. His comments were indicative of a man who just wasted 2 months of pre season trying to push shit up a hill. Where was the foresight? Why is Suso and Same starting? Why is borini playing? why is hakan a regista?

I can't believe I woke up in the early hours of the morning (1:55am) to be disappointed like that (I will continue to wake up though :fp:)

I know alot of people have commented on the match already but I needed to vent. I hope the transfer market finishes with 2 big purchases.

FORZA MILAN

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
Me too I couldn’t sleep at night. Terrible feeling.

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
GdS: Marco Giampaolo announced the possible change of formation, that could be realized very soon. And even the management would approve the return to 4-3-3.

Kaka06/07

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Saelemaekers
GdS: Marco Giampaolo announced the possible change of formation, that could be realized very soon. And even the management would approve the return to 4-3-3.

Not upset with 433 change.just hope they realise that a lw and a rw who can start are needed. Both need extreme speed as well.

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
Repubblica: After the loss against Udinese, Milan are ready to accelerate for Correa. But in all probability the Argentine will not be the only purchase. Elliott will give their ok to other investments if first there will be sales: Andrè Silva and Conti are currently among the players on the market.

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
Why so many people underrate Leao?

I still can't understand it. This guy will be better than both Samu and Suso this season.

Oedipus

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Would be truly disappointed in the lack of spine on GP if he really does that

abritcemeng

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Announced?
Why he need to announce it?

Bullshit news

Kaka06/07

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Saelemaekers
Would be truly disappointed in the lack of spine on GP if he really does that

Sari did it. Sometimes u have to admit that something needs to chance. Either way we need 2starters. Gone time.

Oedipus

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Sari did it. Sometimes u have to admit that something needs to chance. Either way we need 2starters. Gone time.

But with halve the team missing and 1 or 2 more players arriving, u cant take that conclusion yet.

MilanBG

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Repubblica: After the loss against Udinese, Milan are ready to accelerate for Correa. But in all probability the Argentine will not be the only purchase. Elliott will give their ok to other investments if first there will be sales: Andrè Silva and Conti are currently among the players on the market.

There are just a few days but we are going to sell some players, close Correa and Elliott will allow further spending... yeah, right. Nice try Repubbica :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.