Are you for or against Sheva's return?

• Total voters

Lisa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Alessandro Nesta, Paolo Maldini
MILANELLO – This is Andriy Shevchenko, today, at Milan Channel. Very often protagonist of games between Milan and Juventus, many times decisive. However, Sheva started from Gattuso: “It was a big surprise for us this injury. On Sunday Rino had finished the game, he was fundamental as always. I’m very sorry for what happened to him. He's a leader for us, we shall feel a lot his absence. For some of our players, especially in midfielder, this is an important moment, but the thing I mostly want to do now is to wish Rino a speedy recovery. I’m convinced that already from the rehabilitation phase, his presence at Milanello will be important.”

The Andriy spoke about the team and himself: “After two defeats it was very important to obtain a result in front of our public and we managed to do so against Catania. Now we must continue, we will all be very happy to obtain a good result in Turin on Sunday against Juventus. I’m fine, I’m reaching my best condition. I scored in the Coppa Italian and I created chances in the league. I feel much better and I feel able to give my contribution to the team.”

Then on Juventus: “A game like this is the most important in Italy in terms of wins. The two teams who won most in Italy and on the international scene will be facing each other. Now in the standings we have the same number of points, both teams want to win and it will be tough for us as well as for them. The Scudetto? The road is still long, we at Milan must always play to win. Me and Nedved Golden Ball winners of 2003 and 2004? Yes, important years, Nedved is a great player, he had a great career. I recently read that he regrets never to have played a Champions League final and I understand him perfectly. However he still gave a lot to his national team and the same Juventus in the Champions League.”
acmilan.com

Beemer

Milan Legend
Reaction score
The deal is a loan, not permanent, though I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if Galliani is campaigning for the latter.

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
Beemer said:
The deal is a loan, not permanent, though I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if Galliani is campaigning for the latter.

does anyone know the fee in question?

ps I dont mind sheva or pippo.....but not both, thats 2 old strikers, taking up too much space...

italian_devil

Ac Milan Club Montreal
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pirlo,Sheva ,Nesta, Maldini,Kaladze, Kaka, R80, Totti,Pipoooooo
Lisa said:
MILANELLO – This is Andriy Shevchenko, today, at Milan Channel. Very often protagonist of games between Milan and Juventus, many times decisive. However, Sheva started from Gattuso: “It was a big surprise for us this injury. On Sunday Rino had finished the game, he was fundamental as always. I’m very sorry for what happened to him. He's a leader for us, we shall feel a lot his absence. For some of our players, especially in midfielder, this is an important moment, but the thing I mostly want to do now is to wish Rino a speedy recovery. I’m convinced that already from the rehabilitation phase, his presence at Milanello will be important.”

The Andriy spoke about the team and himself: “After two defeats it was very important to obtain a result in front of our public and we managed to do so against Catania. Now we must continue, we will all be very happy to obtain a good result in Turin on Sunday against Juventus. I’m fine, I’m reaching my best condition. I scored in the Coppa Italian and I created chances in the league. I feel much better and I feel able to give my contribution to the team.”

Then on Juventus: “A game like this is the most important in Italy in terms of wins. The two teams who won most in Italy and on the international scene will be facing each other. Now in the standings we have the same number of points, both teams want to win and it will be tough for us as well as for them. The Scudetto? The road is still long, we at Milan must always play to win. Me and Nedved Golden Ball winners of 2003 and 2004? Yes, important years, Nedved is a great player, he had a great career. I recently read that he regrets never to have played a Champions League final and I understand him perfectly. However he still gave a lot to his national team and the same Juventus in the Champions League.”
acmilan.com

Woww that pumps me up!!!! Forzza Sheva! Can't wait for this game, I wanna silence all those annoying juve fans!

Madridista

not exactly a lightweight
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Doku, Osimhen, Rafael Leao, Tonali, Rodrygo, Valverde, De Paul, Lautaro Martinez, Pogba, Fekir
Sheva looked tonight like its the first time he plays football in his life. The worst performance I've ever seen. Ronaldo with one leg is better than him.

crazy4milan

Exotic Stevie G
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Weah,Nesta,Dida
Ronaldo9 said:
Sheva looked tonight like its the first time he plays football in his life. The worst performance I've ever seen. Ronaldo with one leg is better than him.
Nope, reference: Milan-Siena last season, both legs were there.

drucurl

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Maldini, Nesta, Kaká, Ba, Silva
R9 would have played better than this rotting pile of feces if he swam from Brazil and spent the entire first half catching his breath........Hell ADP at his prehistoric fossilized state at least has the control and precision of old $hitvac wasted ball after ball and even screwed up a simple through cross for Inzaghi....really pathetic and worthless in every regard. Hate me all you want but Ronaldo would do a hell of a lot better job than $hitvac Pato, Borri and Pippo only need to wake up in the morning to be better than the traitor :o

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
drucurl said:
R9 would have played better than this rotting pile of feces if he swam from Brazil and spent the entire first half catching his breath........Hell ADP at his prehistoric fossilized state at least has the control and precision of old $hitvac wasted ball after ball and even screwed up a simple through cross for Inzaghi....really pathetic and worthless in every regard. Hate me all you want but Ronaldo would do a hell of a lot better job than $hitvac Pato, Borri and Pippo only need to wake up in the morning to be better than the traitor :o

Stop beating the dead horse ,why the fuck do u need to compare him to r9 ?

Ronaldo is as much of traitor as Sheva is,only difference is that Ronaldo left more clubs than Sheva,its that simple.

I don`t like inter,and i don`t like saying this,but what he did to inter is as bad if not worse then what Sheva did to Milan when he left.

So stop the crap.

drucurl

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Az. said:
Stop beating the dead horse ,why the fuck do u need to compare him to r9 ?

Ronaldo is as much of traitor as Sheva is,only difference is that Ronaldo left more clubs than Sheva,its that simple.

I don`t like inter,and i don`t like saying this,but what he did to inter is as bad if not worse then what Sheva did to Milan when he left.

So stop the crap.
hmmm lemme see...Ronaldo was all about the glory from day1....he never fronted and faked and pretended like he wanted to be a legend or a club symbol....compare that to the shit $hitvac spoke while we were on the rise and you'll see a difference....ronaldo's like the hot bitch who makes it clear that she's with you temporarily and because you're rich.....you KNOW you'll lose her someday....$hitvac is like the highschool sweetheart you got engaged to and then left you for a richer guy...but before she did she broke up with you claiming that your relationship has problems when she really wanted the other guy for the money....it's the lying and the bullshitting that hurts ME the most because at one point believe it or not I actually lived Sheva more than Ronaldo. I simply couldn't shut up about him.

Ronaldo left Barca for Inter then for Real then for us...I can't remember him ever asking to be captain or kissing a badge...he's a ho too no doubt but even some ho's have principles....it's those 'nice girls' who grew up going to your church that f**k with your heart. Give me the sexy ho anyday...at least I know where I stand

Ronaldo left Inter as Cuper was starting the ever-so-sucessful Argentine revolution. They didn't see eye to eye and at the time all the best players were leaving to go to Real....Figo and Zidane also left their big clubs to form the galaciticos. He left Real after Capello kept benching his ass for RVN and Raul.

Plus Ronaldo f**ked Inter over....if anything he deserves an award :D

Ok but seriously ronaldo is NOT the answer to our problems...it's just if we're going to buy some old, past it striker as is our usual trend these days.....my choices would be 1) Drogba 2)Ronaldo. Toni and Crespo are also good options in the "past-it" isle that we love to shop in :rolleyes: One thing's for sure...he's better than $hitvac :o

In an IDEAL world (one where Berlu gives a shit) we'd get Torres/Adebayor/Eto'o but such players are only good for making statments talking about how they could have come to Milan

Last edited:

Kuzimoto

Forza Milan!!!!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ivan Gattuso, BOATENG, Maldini, Nesta, Sheva, Dida, Pippo, Pato, Borri, Silva, Ibra, Cassano

Last edited:

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R.I.P. Papa Berlu, G, R9, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Robert Wieckiewicz, Brendan Gleeson
no ronaldo vs. sheva fight here

but he is just total waste of time and space like anyother milan player, why isnt he getting any chance why is xmas tree still there?
he would have been a better player in Chelsea when drogs was injured, he fucked himself first by listening to his wife second coming back to here were two strikers is a big no.

did i say i like carletto for treating sheva like this :D. he cant do anything because he is unfit and past it and he cant never score from the bench. we are officially fucked again

muhahahahahahh i am going mad

Kuzimoto

Forza Milan!!!!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ivan Gattuso, BOATENG, Maldini, Nesta, Sheva, Dida, Pippo, Pato, Borri, Silva, Ibra, Cassano
Ashish said:
no ronaldo vs. sheva fight here

but he is just total waste of time and space like anyother milan player, why isnt he getting any chance why is xmas tree still there?
he would have been a better player in Chelsea when drogs was injured, he fucked himself first by listening to his wife second coming back to here were two strikers is a big no.

did i say i like carletto for treating sheva like this :D. he cant do anything because he is unfit and past it and he cant never score from the bench. we are officially fucked again

muhahahahahahh i am going mad

i'm with you.....muwahahahaha :devilsmi:

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R.I.P. Papa Berlu, G, R9, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Robert Wieckiewicz, Brendan Gleeson
Kuzimoto said:
i'm with you.....muwahahahaha :devilsmi:
LOL kuzi i love you man(in a non gay way)

drucurl

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
man above me

There is a thread for that ;)
:D

Anyway please don't let my disillusionment with $hitvac affect any of his other die hard fans.....Ashish and Kuzi...please continue to support your boy....who knows he might be our savious sometime and I'll look like a total idiot....doesn't make sense all of us looking like assholes :)

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
drucurl said:
man above me

There is a thread for that ;)
:D

Anyway please don't let my disillusionment with $hitvac affect any of his other die hard fans.....Ashish and Kuzi...please continue to support your boy....who knows he might be our savious sometime and I'll look like a total idiot....doesn't make sense all of us looking like assholes :)

lol i hope sheva stays in the bench for whole his life, i hate sheva bitch more than anything, oh god i shouldnt have posted here

fuck sheva

neda_sheva

Beginner
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko(<3)-KAKA'
yes,, This is sheva! :D :D :D :D :D

2z8yp0p.jpg

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Billy & Ambro
Was it the food in England who turned Sheva into this? :head:
When he retires i hope he gets some role in the club. He deserves it.
Its a shame seeing people spitting on him here.

acerвιc wιт

Milano Siamo Noi!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Thiago Silva, Serginho, Kaká, Gennaro Gattuso, Kevin Prince Boateng & Filippo Inzaghi
Idontknow said:
Was it the food in England who turned Sheva into this? :head:
When he retires i hope he gets some role in the club. He deserves it.
Its a shame seeing people spitting on him here.
At least now we can forge strong English relations with clubs in the EPL. Perhaps he can be our right hand man when discussing deals for players in England.

Kuzimoto

Forza Milan!!!!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
what are you guys talking about???
is Sheva still playing at Milan???

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
neda_sheva said:
yes,, This is sheva! :D :D :D :D :D

That`s one ugly bitch,she looks like a fucking zombie.

adriancg

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Buffon, Fábregas, Rino, Maldini, Nesta, Pirlo, Zidane, Kaká, R9, Pato, Agüero, Thiago Silva, Jovetic
Az. said:
Give me a break, if she were a co-worker/classmate, you'd be all over her in a heartbeat.

Last edited:

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
drucurl said:
I'd betray all of you and kiss an inter shirt for her too :D
You're really desperate.

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
adriancg said:
Give me a break, if she were a co-worker/classmate, you'd be all over her in a heartbeat.

Ok take 5 dumb ass.I would not be all over her cause she really looks ugly and aged.

Beemer

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Az. said:
Sheesh. If she were Kaka or Maldini's wife and not Sheva's, no way would you openly express such a sentiment.

Kuzimoto

Forza Milan!!!!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
so true,Beemer.

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Beemer said:
Sheesh. If she were Kaka or Maldini's wife and not Sheva's, no way would you openly express such a sentiment.

because she was the reason behind shevas departure, i think Az is a big fan of sheva

Schedule