The Rumour Commode XXXII: Raw Dog Era

Get rid of the poll?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ZBoban

Milan Icon
Reaction score
nobody likes whats going on right now, theres no need to take it out on each other.

we still have one game left, although it's looking like very slim chances.

it has to be said though, how fragile are we that without Ibra we play like this? Sven is 100% correct that we never fixed the problem of figuring out how to score against teams playing like Cagliari did today without Ibra. I am glad at least we didn't concede on a counter or something, the way we were playing.

I feel like we need an improvement in certain areas of the squad as well as a better tactician. With or without CL, we must continue and build on what we have now and I really think Pioli has ran his course here. Another thing is, we depend on Ibra for time like this but if he is constantly injured, how wise is to make this big of a financial commitment for a player who may not be available half of the time?
Of course we need changes. Adding skill in the attack is a must but also we need to add some players in the squad with athleticism (winger with speed). Too many weak and slow players on this team that contribute nothing and can't win 1vs1 battles. A few natural athletes would be welcome. A part from Kessie with his strength/stamina and Theo with his speed that can make runs and beat a few guys we don't have any athletic players that can grind out matches like this.

beegees

I have Ph.D in Algorithm
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Francesco Acerbi, Bakaye Traore, Kevin Constant
Pioli is interista. That's it. That's my post.

General

Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado
There is gold getting posted :lol:

beegees

I have Ph.D in Algorithm
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Francesco Acerbi, Bakaye Traore, Kevin Constant
Pioli is interista
His family is interisti
Milan out from ucl
Pioli will be fired
But Pioli family will be proud
Interisti will be proud

think about that

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Junior & Messias
Well, we have one game to show we are worthy of CL spot. It's a hard one, but if there ever is a time to beat those Bergamo cunts, its now. Btw fuck Cagliari and Tantalis

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Without CL every good player probably leaves.
Theo - Donnarumma - Rebic - Kessie etc.
Then we have to start all over again to build a new squad, and that can take years.
Now we have the fking team to compete, and they cant even score against these morrons

It almost looked like Milan were the ones that Juve paid off. How can you come out & look like such shit against such an pretty easy opponent? I can’t believe they threw it all away. Next season will probably be a big step backwards.

doraemon

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Maldini, Gattuso, Kaka
Can tantalis please shut the fuck up for once? At times like this why the fuck you trying to pick a fight with fellow milanisti? :fp:

Go find someone outside rnb to pick a fight with :fp: my god such annoying little shit

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Pioli went from CL is essential to suddenly it’s not a failure if we don’t make it. It that’s who Maldini wants going forward then Maldini should leave too if that’s the mentality management and the coach have. It’s an embarrassment that you go from”winter champions” to missing out on the CL altogether.

Last edited:

Master Smurf

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio, Weah, Bergkamp, Becks, Sheva, Kaka, Rooney, Kun, Thiago Silva, Pato, Kessie
Still don't get why people blaming Pioli
- didn't see much praise for him when we blew out Turin (other than a few)
These players just straight up choked.

Now vs Atalanta I'm not too confident. I expected Cagliari to be close but a 2-0 or 2-1.

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Still don't get why people blaming Pioli
- didn't see much praise for him when we blew out Turin (other than a few)
These players just straight up choked.

Now vs Atalanta I'm not too confident. I expected Cagliari to be close but a 2-0 or 2-1.

Next season there?s no shot Pioli comes close to recreating what he did post covid lockdown. Looks more like an anomaly. Come January his true colors came through.

Last edited:

rocknrolla1v1

FORZA MILAN
Reaction score
Best option in total is De Paul, if he is to expensive Mkhitaryan is the way to go.
Illicic is older, suffers from mental illness and is also worse.
Pessina is not good enough.

Fuck every single one of them. God dam we are fucking hopeless if these are the names of players that we think will get us beyond the group stages in CL. Embarrassing shit

Rossoneri97

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka
Someone explain to me why the hell would a manager reduce the pressure on the players?
As far as i see, the more pressure, the more expectation's for them to perform. Less pressure means that the players can be lazy. Shouldn't the manger say to the players who are in pressure that they can rise to the challenge and show the world what they can do???
If i spent a whole year working on something, i would not want the pressure to reduce so that i can fuck up and feel ok. I would want the pressure to rise so that i can feel the pain of working hard and bottling it in the last seconds.

Rossoneri97

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka
I also remember that we fucking sacked Guttuso due to one game away from CL. Pioli deserves the sack if this happens again. No sane club will keep a manager who bottles it in a final.

rocknrolla1v1

FORZA MILAN
Reaction score
Someone explain to me why the hell would a manager reduce the pressure on the players?
As far as i see, the more pressure, the more expectation's for them to perform. Less pressure means that the players can be lazy. Shouldn't the manger say to the players who are in pressure that they can rise to the challenge and show the world what they can do???
If i spent a whole year working on something, i would not want the pressure to reduce so that i can fuck up and feel ok. I would want the pressure to rise so that i can feel the pain of working hard and bottling it in the last seconds.

I also remember that we fucking sacked Guttuso due to one game away from CL. Pioli deserves the sack if this happens again. No sane club will keep a manager who bottles it in a final.

I'm on the same wavelength rn bro

voom

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Pioli need to get sacked even if we win in Bergamo. Our home record is enough reason for that. Cheap mediocre coach brings you same results.

fray

Casciavit
Reaction score
Pioli need to get sacked even if we win in Bergamo. Our home record is enough reason for that. Cheap mediocre coach brings you same results.

Milan 2020/21 - 30 points at home

Milan 2014/15 - 32 points at home

In case you forgot, Pippo was the manager in 14/15 and we finished 10th.

MilanBG

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I just hate how much I care about this fucking club. It's been giving me only shit for the past 10 years, yet I am watching every game, buying kits, going to San Siro and always following what is happening with the club...

I just want this clown to be sacked. I am so tired of mediocre coaches who have not achieved anything in their pathetic career. Even if we win 0-5 against Atalanta I still want him gone.

BreadPitt

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tomori, Nesta, Maldini,Tassotti, Silva, Seedorf, Baresi, Totti, *Abate*,
Still can't get over how disappointing that was yesterday. From minute 1 there was no pressing no one barking orders body language looked poor. Our supposedly big name players didnt show up Theo and Hakan were the main culprits but everyone bar Tomori Kjaer and Calabria didn't wabt to do anything. Now we go into next week hoping that an already qualified Atalanta team won't make pife difficult for us.

Its not so much we didn't get the win it was how we played.

A_Wild_Homosexual

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba
Also people who are saying we have foundations comes next season are delusional.
What foundation ?!!!!
The Kessie-Ben duo that isnt working anymore ?
Or the bet on Tona that proved its failure with an average player like Meite out performing him ?

The Theo project that isbt as impressive as months ago ?

Whats working ?
Hakan as a creative force who is yet to extend ?
Are we safe if he stayed with his attitude yesterday ?
If he left are we gonna get an equal creator ?

Ibra ? How many game can he play next season ?
Will we get a ST ?

Will we get a right winger ?

Do we have a reliable left winger ?
Rebic is inconsistent so we need a LW to challenge him & i dont think Leao is that player.

Diaz is a luxury & easy to shut down.

Where are we ready next season ?
Donna who is yet to sign an extension ?!!
He is a great GK but i want him out with his brother.
So , we need a GK.

If Roma left then we need a 20mil CD.
So between Tomo & That 3rd Cd we need 50mil only on CDs.
Do we even have those with the obligation of paying Tona's & our budget could be done.

Am not being pessimistic here , just pointing out what we are gonna face next season so feel free to counter argument my points.
All of the above got x2 complicated without the CL.
Donna , Hakan situations specially.
Its also insane to expect having bigger budget without CL.

Last edited:

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
Let's keep it together for another week brothers. The team will be fired up, Tomori will be MoTM.

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
Also people who are saying we have foundations comes next season are delusional.
What foundation ?!!!!
The Kessie-Ben duo that isnt working anymore ?
Or the bet on Tona that proved its failure with an average player like Meite out performing him ?

The Theo project that isbt as impressive as months ago ?

Whats working ?
Hakan as a creative force who is yet to extend ?
Are we safe if he stayed with his attitude yesterday ?
If he left are we gonna get an equal creator ?

Ibra ? How many game can he play next season ?
Will we get a ST ?

Will we get a right winger ?

Do we have a reliable left winger ?
Rebic is inconsistent so we need a LW to challenge him & i dont think Leao is that player.

Diaz is a luxury & easy to shut down.

Where are we ready next season ?
Donna who is yet to sign an extension ?!!
He is a great GK but i want him out with his brother.
So , we need a GK.

If Roma left then we need a 20mil CD.
So between Tomo & That 3rd Cd we need 50mil only on CDs.
Do we even have those with the obligation of paying Tona's & our budget could be done.

Am not being pessimistic here , just pointing out what we are gonna face next season so feel free to counter argument my points.
All of the above got x2 complicated without the CL.
Donna , Hakan situations specially.
Its also insane to expect having bigger budget without CL.

Foundations:

1. 40 year old injury prone Ibra. 70 year old injury prone Mandzukic.
2. Mediocre back-up mids - Tonali & Meite.
3. No Gigio, No Hakan.
4. Even Tomori & Diaz are uncertain.
5. Mediocre coach Pioli.

Last edited:

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
6. Overrated Calabria as “symbol of the club”

Last edited:

LocalHero80

The other side of Ba
Reaction score
When was the last time we were able to play our football against 11 men defending shit teams? Seriously, it's been a chronic problem for at least 10 years. Every garbage team with an archaic catenaccio coach can easily take points from us. What the fuck are they thinking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule