• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
Well let's wait for Sunday. This team has been deemed dead many many times before this season but it always found a way to bounce back. Most recently against Juve in their own stadium.

"But Juve is trash and coached by a noob!"

Yeah that didn't seem to stop people beforehand to bring up how invincible they are in their own stadium, how we have never won against them there, how Pioli has a miserable track record and how badly we played before and how impossible it will be for us to stop their wingers from scoring. And yet we trashed them 3:0.

On our day, we can beat anyone, Atalanta included, 100% convinced. Let's see what happens on Sunday night.

I love reading these posts, but something tells me I'm not in the audience. You're fighting an uphill battle against these turds.

A win on Sunday would be so ultimate for RnB. The celebrations, love... It will be wonderful.

Tantalis

Heyoka
Reaction score
I love reading these posts, but something tells me I'm not in the audience. You're fighting an uphill battle against these turds.

A win on Sunday would be so ultimate for RnB. The celebrations, love... It will be wonderful.

Atleast we are able to fight uphill

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME
It is increasingly unlikely Hakan Calhanoglu will stay at Milan, so potential replacements include Josip Ilicic, Henrikh Mkhitaryan and Rodrigo De Paul.

Feck, it'll be mkhitaryan.

Move aside, LH, I'm Hakan's biggest supporter on the forum now.

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team

To be honest, in my time here, I think the least divisive of the managers we have had was Leonardo.

Carlo was adored by many but maligned by a fair number. Since then, Allegri has his fans and his haters, and everyone since then has been hated by some or most of the fanbase.

abritcemeng

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Seing Ladri defeated atalanta
I think Milan has all the chances to do the same..
But serie A teams tends to put great Performances against US and bend on Ladri's

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
Aguero to #Barcelona, ​​agreement reached. Two-year contract for € 5 million per season. The official announcement can arrive within a few days.

A_Wild_Homosexual

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba
On our day, we can beat anyone, Atalanta included, 100% convinced. Let's see what happens on Sunday night.
Of course we can win.
However why is it so strange if some consider we should have a better coach than Pioli in case we lost & missed on the CL ?

You're fighting an uphill battle against these turds.
Ah ffs sake dont be a condescending dick , its so beneath you.
If we do win & secure CL then majority of this forum will be happy to keep Pioli , including me.
But what make you or anyone who wanna keep Pioli so much better than people who want him out IF he failed to secure us the CL?
He should held responsible since well ,thats football & coaches are responsible for the team result.
You think we owe Pioli ?
Or maybe people who wanna stick to Pioli are of a higher group of fans ? higher than others who want a better coach for the team they cheer for ?

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
Ah ffs sake dont be a condescending dick , its so beneath you.
If we do win & secure CL then majority of this forum will be happy to keep Pioli , including me.
But what make you or anyone who wanna keep Pioli so much better than people who want him out IF he failed to secure us the CL?
He should held responsible since well ,thats football & coaches are responsible for the team result.
You think we owe Pioli ?
Or maybe people who wanna stick to Pioli are of a higher group of fans ? higher than others who want a better coach for the team they cheer for ?

What the fuck man? If we're using the word "beneath" this was well beneath you.

All the smart guys with perspective in here have given their word for Pioli. As a continuation, with an actual understanding of what Elliott have done so far and will continue to do.

What's your take? Where are the idiots?

We all want desperately to win on Sunday, one and all.

A_Wild_Homosexual

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
What the fuck man? If we're using the word "beneath" this was well beneath you.

All the smart guys with perspective in here have given their word for Pioli. As a continuation, with an actual understanding of what Elliott have done so far and will continue to do.

What's your take? Where are the idiots?

We all want desperately to win on Sunday, one and all.

All the smart guys :lol:
Forget it man.
Am sorry if I expect & know you can do better than acting like this.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
All the smart guys :lol:
Forget it man.
Am sorry if I expect & know you can do better than acting like this.

I just don't get it. What's the take? Defending Pioli for the overall season until he's actually falied seems like the sensible thing to do...

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players

Just saw this. What a crock of shit. A poster I admire to boot. Why the fuck would I or any of the other feel better than any of the other ones? You fucker.

A_Wild_Homosexual

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I just don't get it. What's the take? Defending Pioli for the overall season until he's actually falied seems like the sensible thing to do...
Its your opinion and you are entitled to it.
Am talking about your condescending attitude to whoever dont share your opinion.
You just said "the smart people" in this forum has spoken :lol:

IL-Capitano

Legenda di AC Milan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
too many great players to list but if pushed all time favorite player: Maldini
Can everyone calm down a bit sure the showdown on Sunday was not the ideal path/outcome it is now a monumental game and the whole season hinges on it.

I believe Milan can win it will be difficult as Atalanta are a good side credit where it is due they started a project a few years ago it is growing year by year. Milan are on a similar journey in many ways and this season has been a great success that Milan can build on wait and see how the final game plays out. Regardless of the result changes are inevitable and the club will keep faith with the project.

Their will be changes in personnel Hakan is all but gone even with CL secured. I hope hauge is loaned or given more chances and not sold it is way too early to drop him I can see real potential in the kid. Donna who knows how that saga ends. And who leaves or stays. Considering the seasons gone by this season has been a resounding success and it can be accredited to a unified team fighting tooth and nail for each other.

That team spirit and determination will have to be in every player on Sunday do or die gentlemen, do or die Champions league or bust. That is what is at stake and I hope to see a fired up Milan ready to fight and win however they can.

Forza Milan.

General

Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado
A few Atalanta fans so pissed @ Juve that they are asking for gasp to play the primavera vs us

General

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Are you going to wear this persona every time a coach comes into questioning?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It was an honest question

When was RnB most happy with a coach over their entire tenure

Can I get an approval rating or something?

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
It was an honest question

When was RnB most happy with a coach over their entire tenure

Can I get an approval rating or something?

Posters will always know more than the coach especially on R&B

General

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Posters will always know more than the coach especially on R&B

I am still waiting for vulture to man up

Apply for a job at a professional club...

I would like to see his interview

General

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Huh... mfunny972 was the last member RnB approved... and it’s been over a month

Still no new membas

What gives, boys?

General

Reaction score
Fav. Players
And why are there 3 bots logged in right now?

Tantalis

Heyoka
Reaction score
:thumbsup: This is what Pioli lacks.

sfGSc7K.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule