Gianluigi Donnarumma Thread

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
They talk bullshit, he left for money

It doesn't seem likely anymore that he'll be getting much more than what was being offered. Maybe they'll get a big sign on fee and commission, but is it worth all this fuss and risk?

ikita

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Ricardo Kaka, Alessandro Nesta
This confirms what I suspected a couple of days ago: Gigio did not move for the money but to grow and win, i.e., evolve in a bigger club. Not a money decision.

https://www.milannews.it/rassegna-s...-di-lasciare-il-milan-e-tutta-di-gigio-412383

The bitterness showed on this forum and the collective revenge-taking going on right now is comprehensible but needs to stop.

source: corriere dello sport.

If only more ladies swallowed the way you swallowed up that article.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::fp:

Massaro94

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maradona-Shevchenko-Zizou

Boban1982

Sempre Milan
Reaction score
If the reason he left is because we wouldn't pay Raiola 15-20 million it was absolutely disgraceful behaviour. Why should the club pay millions to Raiola at this point when we have trained and guided Dollarumma since he was in the youth set up.

I'm just thankful Paolo didn't wait to see if Dollarumma would sign and got his replacement. I bet Raiola shit is pants when he heard the news. This year with how badly the big clubs have suffered financially was a ridiculous time for Raiola to try his games with Milan. I just hope all the top teams refuse to meet their demands or are unable to move on their current keepers.

Dollarumma at the very least should have made a statement informing the fans why he was leaving even if it was full of lies.

Dollarumma should be moved to the former players section of this forum ASAP under a special heading of sewer rats.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
Delete thread.

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
Agree. Move from this section please to the trash bin.

Sasha

The UNBANNABLE One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Azzurri e Rossoneri
He coulda been somebody, now he’s a nobody.

Milan2012

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Honestly although theres some regret as there was so much potential with him staying, I?m rather happy for him leaving. Not only on the personality and financial level but also in particular the sports level.
Personally i enjoy sweepers far more than traditional line huggers, theyre the future of the sport. And even though there will always be space for great shot stoppers, you still need your goalkeeper to control the ball well under pressure.
Not saying Mike will out perform Dollar but tactically he would be more useful for a team playing a high line and attacking football.

Boban1982

Sempre Milan
Reaction score
What's that smell? Oh it's Dollar the sewer rat. Please move this thread ASAP!

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
Why was he bawling after the win like that? Will he be playing for Qatar or sth next big tournament?

taura

Attaccareeee
Reaction score
E9_Atc0X0AQr8Bm

enjoying that bench life

Nestafan

Long Hair > Mohawk
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Antonini, Crespo, Pirlo, Pippo, Kaka. Ibra, Gabbia, Calabria, Tonali, Mike, Kjaer, Tata, Oli

truant

sexy football fetishist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Gullit, Van Basten, Rijkaard, Baggio, Nesta, Rui Costa, Kaka, R9, Dinho, TS33, Theo

Velez Mostar

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi, Maldini, Savicevic, Albertini, Weah, Redondo
I sincerly hope Dollarboy will recieve a shitty "welcome back home" playing for Azzurri this week at San Siro; I sincerly wish him nothing but the worst in his career, that little snake....

Fabio

U mirin brah?
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaká, Cafu, Ronaldinho, Pato, Dida, Gattuso, Balotelli, Borini, Honda, Saelemaekers
I sincerly hope Dollarboy will recieve a shitty "welcome back home" playing for Azzurri this week at San Siro; I sincerly wish him nothing but the worst in his career, that little snake....

don't be a ****, we should be thanking him instead. we got big mike now

Stitches

Milan Legend
Reaction score
🇺🇦🇺🇦
Screenshot_20220310-135100_Twitter.jpg

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220310-140311_Twitter.jpg
    Screenshot_20220310-140311_Twitter.jpg
    336.3 KB · Views: 10