Official: Zlatan Ibrahimović Thread

How do you think Ibrahimović's 2011-2012 season at Milan will go?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Madridista

not exactly a lightweight
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Doku, Osimhen, Rafael Leao, Tonali, Rodrygo, Valverde, De Paul, Lautaro Martinez, Pogba, Fekir
Why does always when I have a feeling I might begin to like him, he pulls a stunt like that, proving what a complete twat he is. jeez

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
drama queens overreacting as usual lol.

it was really nothing...

fertygo

Battering Striker
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Bierhoff, Pippo Inzaghi, Eto'o, Nedved.
Why does always when I have a feeling I might begin to like him, he pulls a stunt like that, proving what a complete twat he is. jeez

From CR and Pandev fans. :rolleyes:

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf

it was really nothing...

god forbid he shows competitive hunger :D

gimme that anyday over losing posession and holding ur hands up and complaining to the ref...

milan88

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Gattuso, Flamini, De Rosario, Ronaldinho, Nesta, Inzaghi, Bonera, Montolivo, Rooney, Kaka
god this guy has 0 self-control, I hope he wont fight Cassano in training

fredrik9

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheikh Tamim Bin Hamad Al Thani, Jasper, Ronaldo and the Zlatan
Scanpix_1363862n.jpg
Reuters1_1363865n.jpg
Reuters2_1363864n.jpg
Reuters3_1363863n.jpg
AP4_1363861l.jpg
AP3_1363860l.jpg
AP2_1363859l.jpg
AP_1363858n.jpg
AFP4_1363857l.jpg
AFP3_1363856l.jpg
AFP_1363854n.jpg
AFP2_1363855n.jpg

drucurl

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Maldini, Nesta, Kaká, Ba, Silva

it was really nothing...
It never is.... is it it? sorry guess I'm trolling again!!

god forbid he shows competitive hunger :D

gimme that anyday over losing posession and holding ur hands up and complaining to the ref...
Oh so THAT'S what it is :proud: Here I was thinking he was just a bad tempered cunt :o

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
It never is.... is it it? sorry guess I'm trolling again!!

Oh so THAT'S what it is :proud: Here I was thinking he was just a bad tempered cunt :o

well, he is bad tempered. No doubt about that.

But it's just that I don't think that's such a big deal. He made a hard tackle, opposition coach got mad, he got mad... and we'll all live happily ever after.

Not a big thing.

It's just that players are different, Zlatan needs his bad temper to be the player he is today. Gattuso knows what I'm talking about. He's the same type of player and have said in a couple of interviews that Ibra hates everyone before and during the game. Some people uses that anger and hate to play better.

And if you think about it, Zlatan didn't start the fight (not against Onyewu either ;)) the opposition coach did. Zlatan just answered. What Zlatan did was putting in a hard tackle and since we're playing football that's not such a big deal.

Dwa Milan

Milan Per Sempre
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Dejan Savicevic, Pirlo, Kaka,zambrotta,rui costa,sandro nesta,gourcuff, Marco Simone
Personally, I won't really bother with some incidents like that in the field
I honestly would actually throw my shoes into O'leary's mouth if I was still playing :tongue: yeah yeah I had a bad temper when still playing in youth games, I once kicked someone in the back for nothing :D:D

So I kinda know what's going on with Zlatan there :tongue:

naive_harry

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Inzaghi, Gattuso, Kaka, Pato, Abate, Nocerino and in that order
So the David o' dude was not at all at fault, I do not think that manager should intervene in matters like that and if he did, and he also seems aggravated, then I think he will get the same stick. Zlatan FTW, confrontation king.

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R.I.P. Papa Berlu, G, R9, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Robert Wieckiewicz, Brendan Gleeson
zlatan is a douche bag but he help us win, so i wont complain much about it

ladro

Milan Legend
Reaction score
lol dru u sound like a 90year old women when complaining about Ibra douchebagness:proud:

Who cares if he cant behave? As long as he performs on the pitch. And now patos back so i have no doubts zlatan and the rest of the squad will perform in big games as well.:star:

RossoneroTifoso

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, R9, Rino, Nesta, Montolivo, Seedorf, Pippo, Balotelli, De Jong, El Shaarawy, De Sciglio
well, he is bad tempered. No doubt about that.

But it's just that I don't think that's such a big deal. He made a hard tackle, opposition coach got mad, he got mad... and we'll all live happily ever after.

Not a big thing.

It's just that players are different, Zlatan needs his bad temper to be the player he is today. Gattuso knows what I'm talking about. He's the same type of player and have said in a couple of interviews that Ibra hates everyone before and during the game. Some people uses that anger and hate to play better.

And if you think about it, Zlatan didn't start the fight (not against Onyewu either ;)) the opposition coach did. Zlatan just answered. What Zlatan did was putting in a hard tackle and since we're playing football that's not such a big deal.

zw19bn.jpg

Darth Ibra?

Dutchie-Milan

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Zlatan's a bitch actually,only fans of the team he plays for like him(read: us).Every other football lover dislikes him.

I dont care really,i like his temper and his stamina.Like when we were trailing 0-2 to Ajax and he came in he immediately made his presence felt.

FUCK THE REST,IBRA THE BEST!

Sophie

chiamato Mr X
Reaction score
Fav. Players
everyone always
My favourite part of the whole incident is Amelia's little calm face when he's holding Zlatan back :D It's like, 'oh, here he goes again...'

Reaction score
I'm not a fan of Zlatan Ibrahimovic never have been but no on can deny his TALENT.He is a GOOD player his BEST times were at INTER MILAN.He should never have LEFT Italy for Barcelona he's too slow for them his ATTITUDE is not likable as well he's too COCKY for his own good and his TEMPER! but then if he had stayed INTER would not have won the TREBEL.The biggest mistake BARCA did was swapping Eto'o for Ibrahimovic.I think some of you here are OVER RATING him a bit.He's not GREAT however and certainly not on the same level as MESSI,ETO'O,RONALDINHO,CRISTIANO RONALDO Even ROBINHO.
Come to think of it AC MILAN now reminds me of INTER when IBRAHIMOVIC was still playing for them but what counts is he is a league winner and he will probably win the league for AC MILAN this year.

RossoneroTifoso

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, R9, Rino, Nesta, Montolivo, Seedorf, Pippo, Balotelli, De Jong, El Shaarawy, De Sciglio
I'm not a fan of Zlatan Ibrahimovic never have been but no on can deny his TALENT.He is a GOOD player his BEST times were at INTER MILAN.He should never have LEFT Italy for Barcelona he's too slow for them his ATTITUDE is not likable as well he's too COCKY for his own good and his TEMPER! but then if he had stayed INTER would not have won the TREBEL.The biggest mistake BARCA did was swapping Eto'o for Ibrahimovic.I think some of you here are OVER RATING him a bit.He's not GREAT however and certainly not on the same level as MESSI,ETO'O,RONALDINHO,CRISTIANO RONALDO Even ROBINHO.
Come to think of it AC MILAN now reminds me of INTER when IBRAHIMOVIC was still playing for them but what counts is he is a league winner and he will probably win the league for AC MILAN this year.

CAPITAL Letters!

oh and I think your TROLLING here :)

Madridista

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Doku, Osimhen, Rafael Leao, Tonali, Rodrygo, Valverde, De Paul, Lautaro Martinez, Pogba, Fekir
god this guy has 0 self-control, I hope he wont fight Cassano in training

+1 really. Comparing Pandev or Ronaldo to him is hilarious. This is like the most violent and agressive guy in the world. I hate that attitude, all the time 'you wanna fight me, huh, you wanna fight me?' ffs play ball you bitch and stfu:o

fredrik9

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
+1 really. Comparing Pandev or Ronaldo to him is hilarious. This is like the most violent and agressive guy in the world. I hate that attitude, all the time 'you wanna fight me, huh, you wanna fight me?' ffs play ball you bitch and stfu:o

Comparing anyone to Cristina, the diving queen, is hilarious.

No one is comparing Ibra with her.

ronaldo-diving-1.jpg

naive_harry

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Inzaghi, Gattuso, Kaka, Pato, Abate, Nocerino and in that order

pandev is a villainous ass hole, please do not take his name with Ibra.

Susan

Sempre Milan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Sandro Nesta, Thiago Silva, Pippo, Ibra, Kaka
That's no big deal, it was just a hard tackle, shouldn't happen in a friendly, but still it was just a foul and nothing else. Ibra couldn't know that his opponent would be that weak and nearly running out of the stadium after that tackle, he ran like a bomb hit him or whatever, weak guy :o
Their coach was a bit overreacting, Zlatan just answered, that's no drama at all, no reason to start a discussion here. We all know that he has his temper and always will do such things, but it was nothing that bad, so don't overreact.
It was quite funny and entertaining :D as long as Zlatan shows fighting spirit for Milan I don't have a problem.

fredrik9

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
That's no big deal, it was just a hard tackle, shouldn't happen in a friendly, but still it was just a foul and nothing else. Ibra couldn't know that his opponent would be that weak and nearly running out of the stadium after that tackle, he ran like a bomb hit him or whatever, weak guy :o
Their coach was a bit overreacting, Zlatan just answered, that's no drama at all, no reason to start a discussion here. We all know that he has his temper and always will do such things, but it was nothing that bad, so don't overreact.
It was quite funny and entertaining :D as long as Zlatan shows fighting spirit for Milan I don't have a problem.

Yeah, even Allegri agrees. When interviewed by the Gazzetta he said that it's great to see Ibra having such fighting spirit in a friendly game.

He's the same even in training - just hates to lose. Last time Swedish NT were gathered he kicked down the net after losing a game of football-tennis.

Madridista

Reaction score
Fav. Players
pandev is a villainous ass hole, please do not take his name with Ibra.
Because he got into a fight with Abate? The only guy who he ever had a fight with, as opposed to Ibra who has a fight with somebody every game?

Don't drag down Pandev to the same level of a scum like Ibra (and this is not about ability, but character)

in the world of football damnit.:D

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
Because he got into a fight with Abate? The only guy who he ever had a fight with, as opposed to Ibra who has a fight with somebody every game?

Don't drag down Pandev to the same level of a scum like Ibra (and this is not about ability, but character)

Ibra's character > all Macedonians

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R.I.P. Papa Berlu, G, R9, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Robert Wieckiewicz, Brendan Gleeson
i would love to see ibra knocked out by some young chap(in the off season preferably) , one left hook and here goes camel,i think if he push the limit like this he will get it

Status
Not open for further replies.