The Anime/Manga Thread II

derpu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Demetrio Albertini, Prinz Eugen
Derp,i swear i read the chapters. What i didnt understand was the last few pages,not the whole 'attack/rebel against the donquixote family rule' at the beginning of the new chapter

Which ones?

Pharaoh

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Stephan-El-Shaarawy, Balotelli, Ronaldo(CR7), Kaka, and Buffon
He didn't actually read the chapters. This really shouldn't be a surprise.

Which ones?

I got lost around the part when they introduced loula.

Spoiler:
ok. It seemed luffys ultimate fanboy would sneak them out of the colleseum. what i dont get was his reaction after he was in the suit. Loulas introduction also left me blank. Everything else was just adding on from the previous chapter,like ussop leading the midgets and the toy soldiers plotting to destroy the factory underground etc.

derpu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I got lost around the part when they introduced loula.

Spoiler:
ok. It seemed luffys ultimate fanboy would sneak them out of the colleseum. what i dont get was his reaction after he was in the suit. Loulas introduction also left me blank. Everything else was just adding on from the previous chapter,like ussop leading the midgets and the toy soldiers plotting to destroy the factory underground etc.

Spoiler:
he was overjoyed after seeing "Sabo" alive in flesh.. For all he knew Sabo died when his boat was shot by Tenryuubito 10+ years ago. That's why he said "all this time i thought he's dead" and the last panel was three sake glasses, representing their sworn brothers oath ( Ace Sabo Luffy)

Pharaoh

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Spoiler:
he was overjoyed after seeing "Sabo" alive in flesh.. For all he knew Sabo died when his boat was shot by Tenryuubito 10+ years ago. That's why he said "all this time i thought he's dead" and the last panel was three sake glasses, representing their sworn brothers oath ( Ace Sabo Luffy)

OOOOHHHHHH. Cool. I skipped the arc in the anime were it was a flashback to luffys past and how he met ace. I didnt skip it entirely,more like half of it. Didnt think it was ever going to be relevant,it bored me to tears.

Spoiler:
interesting to see if luffys fanboy will join the crew,i think theyre hinting he will. in the chapter he said one day hed like to join luffy,ill bet my 5th nut by the end of the ark he'll be a member. Idk how strong he is though,looking forward to see him fight a vice admiral if it ever leads to that.

derpu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
OOOOHHHHHH. Cool. I skipped the arc in the anime were it was a flashback to luffys past and how he met ace. I didnt skip it entirely,more like half of it. Didnt think it was ever going to be relevant,it bored me to tears.

Spoiler:
interesting to see if luffys fanboy will join the crew,i think theyre hinting he will. in the chapter he said one day hed like to join luffy,ill bet my 5th nut by the end of the ark he'll be a member. Idk how strong he is though,looking forward to see him fight a vice admiral if it ever leads to that.
Spoiler:

He easily withstood an attack who allegedly can knock out a yonkou so i'll say he's stronger than your average vice admirals (the ones who got one shotted by whitebeard, and smoker :-)devilfir:))

Don't think he'll join though, as he already had his own crews.

Pharaoh

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Spoiler:

He easily withstood an attack who allegedly can knock out a yonkou so i'll say he's stronger than your average vice admirals (the ones who got one shotted by whitebeard, and smoker :-)devilfir:))

Don't think he'll join though, as he already had his own crews.

the fact i can have this convo with you proves i read the chapters :lol:

Spoiler:
i do find it odd luffys crew have no footmen while everyone else does. Also i have suspicions luffy will be able to obtain a second power through another fruit (doubt it will be aces). At this point in time,hes far to weak to be any threat to blackbeard and assuming he reached aces level,his devil fruit powers wont be effective at all. Not to mention blackbears new powers

Sir Crookodile

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
SEEDORF, K.Honda, Mugen, PRINCE, Ibra, Balotelli, Niang
you guys been active as hell but I don't even dare to read - haven't drank my 'weekly'-cup yet and hate spoilers :lol:. Until then, good night - had a very shitty morning thanks to very shitty neighbour but this Ajax game and community in general is really great for restoring ones energy :).

derpu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Spoiler:
you know I've been thinking, in the previous chapter Luffy couldn't get out of the coliseum because the window was made out of seastone right?

couldn't he just destroy it with haki imbued attack? Hancock can break Smoker's jute using haki..

derpu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
the fact i can have this convo with you proves i read the chapters :lol:

Spoiler:
i do find it odd luffys crew have no footmen while everyone else does. Also i have suspicions luffy will be able to obtain a second power through another fruit (doubt it will be aces). At this point in time,hes far to weak to be any threat to blackbeard and assuming he reached aces level,his devil fruit powers wont be effective at all. Not to mention blackbears new powers

because Luffy's leadership :-)lol:) is based on nakama-ism.. He doesn't explicitly have foot soldiers, but when the big war happens, all the people he knew in the past will surely help him, Whitebeard pirates, Fishmen, Amazoness, Bartolomeo crews, etc etc

Pharaoh

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Spoiler:
you know I've been thinking, in the previous chapter Luffy couldn't get out of the coliseum because the window was made out of seastone right?

couldn't he just destroy it with haki imbued attack? Hancock can break Smoker's jute using haki..

Spoiler:
The first thought that came to mind when i read they were trapped in the manga was to catapult his way out :lol:. Or to stretch his arms to the edge of the collaseum,grab it and thrust his way out.

Ultra Swan

.,.foREVer.,.
Reaction score
Fav. Players
AC Milan
1483410_10152067444614421_1026380279_n.jpg

Ultra Swan

.,.foREVer.,.
Reaction score
Fav. Players
AC Milan
They guy on the right is a fake sign language interpreter.

In other words, he just made random hand signs and it was at Mandela's Memorial Service.

Last edited:

derpu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
as opposed to real sign language interpreter? don't they just make up sign on the go? :devilcon:

ikita

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Ricardo Kaka, Alessandro Nesta
They guy on the right is a fake sign language interpreter.

In other words, he just made random hand signs and it was at Mandela's Memorial Service.

in the second frame it looks like he's making a gun with his hand and pointing it at the guy who's speaking...I thought that was the point of the pictures rly. :o

derpu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
yeah.. gun pointing and head decapitation sign..

derpu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
bleach

Spoiler:
so when you bust your eardrums, you cant hear anything rite? I still find the luchador idea hilarious. where did villains the likes of grimmjow and ulquiorra go to??? :(:(

He doesn't seem to have any problem listening to Renji

Ultra Swan

.,.foREVer.,.
Reaction score
Fav. Players
AC Milan
let's set the record straight: In north america, poison is officially a post-op transsexual. But in japan, she simply tucks her business away to look female.
:lol:

derpu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players

Wasn't she actually a legit female, but to avoid complaint from the murican's about violence to woman in video game, the developer had to make announcement that she is a tranny.. because beating the shit out of trannies is acceptable :lol:

Ultra Swan

.,.foREVer.,.
Reaction score
Fav. Players
AC Milan
Wasn't she actually a legit female, but to avoid complaint from the murican's about violence to woman in video game, the developer had to make announcement that she is a tranny.. because beating the shit out of trannies is acceptable :lol:

:thumbsup::lol:

Schedule