Patrick Cutrone Thread

helloAgain

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
andre silva looked like a fantastic signing on paper. he ticked every box and we desperately needed a striker like him. but a players attitude is often understated.

leao might look like a more able, more technical and more suitable SS to play with piontek, but with these young strikers its hit n miss every single time. Cutrone you knew was going to give 100% for the club and improve in any way he could.

employees are the backbone of every business, you don't get rid of the one who would jump through fire for you, especially not for 20m in this market.

andre silva looked shady on paper. nobody was really excited about that transfer. leao kid looks more promising tho. i agree 20m is peanuts. you can't even buy castillejo with that money.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic

2x1onv.gif

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
Best of luck!

Thread needs to be moved.

truant

sexy football fetishist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Gullit, Van Basten, Rijkaard, Baggio, Nesta, Rui Costa, Kaka, R9, Dinho, TS33, Theo
Patrick Cutrone’s agent confirms the striker was pushed into accepting Wolves. “Milan made a choice and we had to accept it.”

The striker spent his entire career with the Rossoneri, joining their youth academy as a child and working his way up to the senior squad.

He was sold to Wolverhampton Wanderers this week for a reported €18m plus bonuses.

“A new adventure begins and I think he’ll get along well there,” agent Donato Orgnoni told Radio Marte.

Was it true that Cutrone tried to cling on to his place at San Siro until he was urged to accept the Wolves move?

“Milan made a choice that was different to the one we would’ve made. You can agree with it or not, but we had to accept it.”

:cry:

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
Every time I see this 18m it makes me cringe even more...the state of this club

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
Cutrone just came on for Wolves.

Please score Patrick...we need those bonus money

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
I think I'm gonna start watching EPL and supporting Wolves this season :)

Nuno seems like a future top tier coach and Wolves project is interesting overall.

Last edited:

Fusiproe12

Stadio Grande Silvio Berlusconi Milano
Reaction score
New season, new squad, new league and... new bench?

IMG-20190811-020930.jpg

:monto:

VooDooDoll

))<>((
Reaction score
15:00 Leicester City vs Wolverhampton Wanderers

first official minutes for cutrone?

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
Definitely coming into my fpl team.

Schedule