The Rumour Commode XXX: Return of the King

Where do you think Milan is going to end up at the end of the season?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Donato

The Wise One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka', Maldini, Pippo, T.Silva, Ronaldinho, Shevchenko, Pirlo, Seedorf, Gattuso, Ibra, Nesta, Pato
In the training match we had that we streamed on the milan app, Saelemakers was playing down the left side. Even scored when cutting in from the left, perhaps that’s where his future lies with us.

I really hope we get Chiesa, the more I think about it the more I’m warming up to it.

mrki

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
maldini, pippo, boban
Future of Saele lies in resale with Milan earning few mln next mercato as plusvalenza

abritcemeng

Milan Icon
Reaction score
In the training match we had that we streamed on the milan app, Saelemakers was playing down the left side. Even scored when cutting in from the left, perhaps that?s where his future lies with us.

I really hope we get Chiesa, the more I think about it the more I?m warming up to it.
No, he was taking a CK before the goal

Kaka06/07

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Saelemaekers
Saele on the left points to Leao being looked at as a CF for next season...

Yep because of ibrah I think we can afford to let him develop full time for the next year. Moving him to the left imo is short sighted. He may play better now but in reality a player with his characteristics as a CF will be epic.

ChinaMilan

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
I can't see him bloomin unless he works on his physical strength.
or else he will be vulnerable and weak all the time.

you guys seeing the Leon Goretzka transformation in Bayern? maybe a similar kind of exercise will do on Paq

Kebab sucked for 3 years before playing well when ibra came, and i do think paqueta has a higher ceiling than kebab

Donato

The Wise One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka', Maldini, Pippo, T.Silva, Ronaldinho, Shevchenko, Pirlo, Seedorf, Gattuso, Ibra, Nesta, Pato
Gazzetta - Milan, a deputy Ibra is thought of: Jovic idea on loan from Real Madrid

vidarth

Ibra Supremacy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Ibrahimovic, Kaka, Nesta, Maldini, Gattuso, Seedorf, Ronaldinho

Don Italo

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Wonder if we can high jack another Inter prospect. Kumbulla had a solid season this year. Anyone rate him positively?
We could offer them our half of Pessina + Duarte (or Mussachio) or a 2 year loan of Gabbia and throw in a couple of millions in bonuses depending on the defender we give them.

Donato

The Wise One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tutto - Milan-Bakayoko: the Rossoneri want to speed up the times to have him available against Shamrock Rovers

Oedipus

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Tutto - Milan-Bakayoko: the Rossoneri want to speed up the times to have him available against Shamrock Rovers

I bet the shamrock coach is refreshing RnB like crazy to see how hard his team is gonna get fucked

Samaldinho

Milan Legend
Reaction score
God, I hope this season isn't a disappointment. I can't take another false dawn.

sheva-pippo

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
CB, RB, Sales, and when no one expects 'Chiesa'.

10/10 Mercato.

Come on, Maldini Ustad.

Sent from my CPH1861 using Tapatalk

Mr. Milanista

Milanista since Birth
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Zidane, Figo, Romagnoli
God, I hope this season isn't a disappointment. I can't take another false dawn.

I haven't been this excited for an upcoming season like this sincr 2010 when we bought Boateng, Robinho and Zlatan bro. I really believe this is the season where we finally will get a champions league spot, even maybe have a shot at the Scudetto. We have such an interesting and exciting squad at the moment with young players who are actually good and can do something. I pray to God we keep on playing the same football that we played last 12 games and I pray to God we find a way to be consistent with it. It was such a joy to watch us play

Donato

The Wise One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tutto - Milan, the alternative to Chiesa is Deulofeu

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic

Donato

The Wise One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
- Brahim Diaz should arrive in Milan around 11:00 CEST

- Milan is in constant contact with Denzel Dufries. Bringing a new right-back will require either Conti or Calabria to leave

- Milan does not forget about Luka Jović. The likely form of transfer is a "dry" loan.

- Fiorentina values Nikola Milenković at 50 million euros. Milan hopes to buy the Serbian for less money.

[La Gazzetta dello Sport]

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
- Brahim Diaz should arrive in Milan around 11:00 CEST

- Milan is in constant contact with Denzel Dufries. Bringing a new right-back will require either Conti or Calabria to leave

- Milan does not forget about Luka Jović. The likely form of transfer is a "dry" loan.

- Fiorentina values Nikola Milenković at 50 million euros. Milan hopes to buy the Serbian for less money.

[La Gazzetta dello Sport]

Constant contact with Dumfries all of a sudden.

Dena

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
CorSport: Pioli is evaluating Pobega. He will decide if the midfielder should stay or leave on loan to a team in Serie A.

BreadPitt

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tomori, Nesta, Maldini,Tassotti, Silva, Seedorf, Baresi, Totti, *Abate*,
Dumfries is a quality player we really need someone like him to strengthen the right side. Dumfries has everything, Maldini isn't dumb. For cb I still think Maksimovic is a good buy both can be done for 30m to 40m.

Donato

The Wise One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
CorSera - Milan, Tonali's signing next week

VooDooDoll

))<>((
Reaction score
#Juventus are in advanced talks to sign Luis #Suarez and could potentially get him on a free transfer from #Bar?a. Ready a contract until 2023 (?10M + add-ons/year).

Dunno how to feel about this one, I think he still has it in him ti rip serie a apart

does suarez know his role next to cr7??:lol:

In the training match we had that we streamed on the milan app, Saelemakers was playing down the left side. Even scored when cutting in from the left, perhaps that?s where his future lies with us.

I really hope we get Chiesa, the more I think about it the more I?m warming up to it.

saele played LW long time ago ;)

Donato

The Wise One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nicolo Schira: Tiemoue Bakayoko waits for the green light from Chelsea to join AC Milan. He has an agreement with the Rossoneri since June 25th.

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
Good morning friends.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule