The Rumour Commode XXX: Return of the King

Where do you think Milan is going to end up at the end of the season?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. Milanista

Milanista since Birth
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Zidane, Figo, Romagnoli
CorSera - Milan, Tonali's signing next week

What? :lol:

Also Pobega should leave on loan. If the stuff I'm reading is true then he is a very promising player who's very good. With us he'll be on the bench which will slow down his growth. Loan him out to a Serie A side and let him play. Krunic is a good enough option for being fifth choice

Panache

Milan Icon
Reaction score

- Milan is in constant contact with Denzel Dufries. Bringing a new right-back will require either Conti or Calabria to leave

[La Gazzetta dello Sport]

Dumfries is the exactly the type of RB we should be looking at. Fast, direct, tall and strong. Could easily be as good as Theo for us. I'm sure we can help him get better defensively. Where's Tassotti when you need him? :lol:

Also, what happened to all those Spanish teams that wanted Calabria? :lol:

Donato

The Wise One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka', Maldini, Pippo, T.Silva, Ronaldinho, Shevchenko, Pirlo, Seedorf, Gattuso, Ibra, Nesta, Pato
tutto - Milan, Brahim Diaz has landed in Italy: swab, medical examinations and signature

Mr. Milanista

Milanista since Birth
Reaction score
Fav. Players
tutto - Milan, Brahim Diaz has landed in Italy: swab, medical examinations and signature

How can Diaz arrive from Spain and sign the contract while Tonali is in Italy, maybe even in Brescia close to Milano, and cant sign the contract lol

I want that ufficiale

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
Because of the fake virus?

AccurateFinishedApatosaur-max-1mb.gif

dcfcfan1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Lol people wouldn't be calling it a fake virus if their family members died from it

punisher

God Bless Milan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko
Lol people wouldn't be calling it a fake virus if their family members died from it

...from IT?

Or because there were another 1000 reasons responsible?

Open your eyes. It's all about exploitation and money.

DeNiro

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Rumours of more talks with fofana agent...would be a good signing, if roma/kjaer are injured our defence is fucked

Donato

The Wise One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka', Maldini, Pippo, T.Silva, Ronaldinho, Shevchenko, Pirlo, Seedorf, Gattuso, Ibra, Nesta, Pato
MN: In the past hours, Milan held contacys with Wesley Fofana's entourage. Milan are looking for suitable opportunities and openings to sign the player. The agents are working to convince St-Etienne to let the defender go and lower their €30M claims.

Raz

Milan Legend
Reaction score
- Fiorentina values Nikola Milenković at 50 million euros. Milan hopes to buy the Serbian for less money.

[La Gazzetta dello Sport][/B]

These fucking midtable clubs have some kind of a complex where they massively overvalue their players.
Lazio 120m for SMS, Torino 100m, Chiesa 70, this guy 50,...
Bitch, you finished 10th, your players ain't that special

Mr. Milanista

Milanista since Birth
Reaction score
Fav. Players

Let the man speak. He's probably done alot of research and has alot of arguments that has formed his opinions. I love to hear conspiracy theories

I myself dont believe the virus is fake

Raz

Milan Legend
Reaction score
MN: In the past hours, Milan held contacys with Wesley Fofana's entourage. Milan are looking for suitable opportunities and openings to sign the player. The agents are working to convince St-Etienne to let the defender go and lower their ?30M claims.

Music to my ears. Commisso can fuck off

Oedipus

Milan Icon
Reaction score
...from IT?

Open your eyes to all deez YouTube vids i've watched. Im an expert now!

Damn internet gave too much confidence to dumb people.

Back to Maldinis girth tho

Last edited:

Raz

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Let the man speak. He's probably done alot of research and has alot of arguments that has formed his opinions. I love to hear conspiracy theories

I myself dont believe the virus is fake

He read 2 "articles" on Facebook and watched an 8 minute video on YouTube from a channel named FlatEarthIsReal

Mr. Milanista

Milanista since Birth
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Open your eyes to all deez YouTube vids i've watched. Im an expert now!

Damn internet gave too much confidence to dumb people.

Back to Maldinis girth tho

Conspiracy theorist - nothing but a derogatory term for a person who researches a subject then uses logic and critical thinking to form an educated opinion instead of just blindly believing whatever they see on their tv

For me, a stupid person is one who just blindly believes everything media is telling you

Dont attack him

Tobinho

Decisive Hours
Reaction score
These fucking midtable clubs have some kind of a complex where they massively overvalue their players.
Lazio 120m for SMS, Torino 100m, Chiesa 70, this guy 50,...
Bitch, you finished 10th, your players ain't that special

If those clubs planned to just keep hold of the players all along it's quite an effective strategy. If the goal was to get high fees it has been very ineffective.

Getting Paqueta and some cash seems like Fiorentina's best move.

dcfcfan1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
...from IT?

I agree. I disagree with lockdowns ECT. But the virus is still real

Mr. Milanista

Milanista since Birth
Reaction score
Fav. Players
He read 2 "articles" on Facebook and watched an 8 minute video on YouTube from a channel named FlatEarthIsReal

:lol: yeah that'd be stupid. But if he actually spent hours researching with logical arguments thats anpther thing

punisher

God Bless Milan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko
I never said I'm an expert.

It's just my opinion. I've always thought that everything spins around money.

DeNiro

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Agent Pedro Gonzalez seems sure Brahim Diaz can claim a starting position at Milan and believes the 21-year-old will ‘quickly adapt to his new reality’.

Diaz moved from Malaga to Manchester City in January 2014, but returned to Spain in 2019, but has struggled to convince Zinedine Zidane at Real Madrid.

The youngster will move on loan for 2020-21 and agent Gonzalez reveals Diaz chose to move to Milan, hoping to find first-team football and ‘bring out his full potential’.

“Brahim returned to Spain in January 2019, but in Madrid they didn’t give him the required space and above all the confidence he needed,” Gonzalez told Tuttomercatoweb.

“He’s a young player and he needs to play continuously to bring out his full potential.”

Gonzalez thinks Milan provide a great opportunity for the former Manchester City youngster.

“Absolutely, yes. I’m convinced of the Rossoneri choice,” he added. “Brahim has already lived abroad and will therefore adapt quickly to his new reality.

“His future teammate Samu Castillejo, another great player I brought to Malaga, will help him. I say this with great pride.”

And despite his young age, Gonzalez believes Diaz can fight for a place in coach Stefano Pioli’s starting line-up.

“In my opinion, yes. If Brahim Diaz has chosen Milan, it means he already knows he can help the team by carving out a leading role.

“I have no doubts about this. As soon as he has finished his growth path, we will talk about an absolute champion and not a promising youngster anymore.”

punisher

God Bless Milan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko
Guys ffs I'm a doctor.

The word "fake" wasn't the right one. My bad.

I think that the media etc exaggerate the whole story. Trust me, when a report says a 85 years old died from corona, he had at the same time at least 3 additional causes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule