The Rumour Commode XXXI: The Panther Era

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nevermore

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Daniele Longo@86_longo

In today's contacts between #Milan is #Barcellona there is a sharp break for #Firpo .

The player has expressed his will, at the moment, not to leave Spain for personal reasons.

The #Milan remain vigilant in search of a new possible vice-#Hernandez

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Imo, that's nothing wrong with that exact approach.It encourage the responsibility because like I said,once a club made a decision to sell a key/top players it's clearly not because of sporting/technical decision so why must SD/Tech Director must take responsibility for that?

With that being said,we'll see if what you are suggesting will become reality...

What you said about I'm unconsciously put Gazidis is equal to Berlusconi is utter bullshit.Every calcio fans knows that basically there are 2 major aspects of running the football clubs.One is mostly if not all runs by a people who has experienced in football world be it ex players,experienced director from small clubs moving to bigger clubs,the people who is working in football organisation in a long time.That's technical/sporting division.The other one doesn't necessarily has a background on football world that is non technical division be it commercial,financial planning,facilities management etc etc...So sporting/technical people is responsible for sporting/technical aspects,non sporting/technical people should have nothing to do on that decision.Afaik,Gazidis is the latter simple as that..
Again, it was you who said Gazidis is as much in charge of sporting decisions as the old fashioned patrons like Berlusconi, De Laurentis and Cairo appereantly were/are. And the reasoning your giving me is because selling our best assets - which we haven't even done yet once but people panic nonetheless - is because it would weaken the team ergo it cannot be a decision taken by the technical or sporting director by law, it must be the big bad bald man hired by Elliott.

You think Maldini would still be here under such circumstances?

That being said, I obviously neither have the vocabulary to make you understand how wrong this is in my opinion nor do I have the comprehension skills to fully understand what you are trying to tell me if what I wrote above is not what you were telling me all along.

So let's end this here. Agree to disagree. OK?

Charbel

"Il Capitano"
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, L.Ronaldo, Nesta, Ambrosini
On that note, anyone know which Primavera players are expected to get promoted? Outside Roback
Id reckon Michelis. Wouldn?t be surprised if Brambilla as well as he?s the captain but injured now. Riad Tahar has been training sometimes with the first team as well. Think there are a few that will be loaned out next year.

Master Smurf

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio, Weah, Bergkamp, Becks, Sheva, Kaka, Rooney, Kun, Thiago Silva, Pato, Kessie
Yallah yallah!

Man after watching Fauda (dont know if its liked or acceptable to those from these regions) thats how I am hearing this in my mind :lol::lol::lol:

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
Riad Tahar is French-African 18 year old CB. Filip Pobi, 17 year old RB, Coli Saco 18 yr midfielder, will be interesting to see how they progress at Primavera first.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic

Wild

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba
https://streamable.com/ihqimf

HTJ6aJi.gif
WTF
I swear he seems like a predator.

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
WTF
I swear he seems like a predator.

Am watching this korean series and look what I saw.. we are doing something right

42bb6d309c1e29617ce9420b7bff0f9e.jpg

milanator

Milan Legend
Reaction score
We also have Pobega coming back in summer who played 13 games with 3 goals and 2 assists so far for Spezia. Not bad at all.

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
Dalot: ?The future? Now I am completely focused on what is happening here. When I go home and I can rest, I can watch Manchester or Porto matches and be happy for them, because they are winning and doing very well. "

Ash

Swag Maestro
Reaction score
Why on earth would we pay the same price for Firpo that we did for Theo? Barca is absolutely nuts
Pretty sure it was a lower sum.

Regardless, deal seema to be off even though the clubs found an agreement. He doesnt want to leave considering he just had a kid. Maybe he could be convinced, who knows (a personal visit by Maldini might help lol).

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

Milan2012

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
The only injured players now are Gabbia and Bennacer. Hakan out with COVID. Romagnoli and Saelemaeker suspended but still training with the team.

Hakan and Bennacer should be back in two weeks, with Tomorri in Gabbia won?t be rushed. So fingers crossed we have full squad before we run into Inter in the league.

Milan2012

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
We also have Pobega coming back in summer who played 13 games with 3 goals and 2 assists so far for Spezia. Not bad at all.

Idk if it?s the nature of his dry loan but he doesn?t get regular minutes at spezia, sometimes not even on the bench.

Also not the most technical, not really a Maldini player

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
Conti: "I dreamed of a different path at Milan".
”There would be many things to say about what I have tried in these almost 4 years but at the moment I can't find the right words. Dear Milan, thank you for welcoming me into your wonderful story full of charm and glory, thank you for giving me the opportunity to wear this shirt so prestigious and dreamed of by so many children, but above all thank you for introducing me to fantastic people that I will always carry in my heart ! I dreamed of a different path, I would have liked to do more, but despite everything I have always given my best to best honor the colors I wore and it was a privilege! Good luck for everything. Forever grateful. Andrew"

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
Idk if it?s the nature of his dry loan but he doesn?t get regular minutes at spezia, sometimes not even on the bench.

I have no hopes on him, goals are not everything, he isn?t much on midfield.

milanator

Milan Legend
Reaction score

I don?t watch Spezia but his data doesn?t read that bad, he started 10 games and missed games because of an injury. I cannot judge him beyond that but for a first season in Serie A that is an achievement.
If we can use him for the first team is a different question, but he does his part so far. Most primavera talents won‘t even get so far.

Last edited:

Kaka92

Gae
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MMS.
Meh, he's playing as left midfielder and I don't know if he can have space here. Neither ATM or CDM (as double pivot) position looks suitable for him.

It will be more useful to sell him and balance books. :o

milanator

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Meh, he's playing as left midfielder and I don't know if he can have space here. Neither ATM or CDM (as double pivot) position looks suitable for him.

It will be more useful to sell him and balance books. :o

Depends also on outgoing transfers, with Diaz, Krunic and Meite up to 3 reserve positions could empty realistically in summer, if 2-3 of them leave (especially Krunic) he could easily inherit a position. If all of them stay there is probably zero space anyway.

If Meite convinces I?d fancy the idea of paying his fee with a sale of Krunic and replacing Krunic with Pobega as allround midfield sub. Would also be good for homegrown quotas.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
Massara makes an effort to show our 7 CL badge while smiling and he gets shit for looking creepy :lol:

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Status
Not open for further replies.