The Rumour Commode XXXIII: Loan with Option to Cry

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
Quote from Kessie in December, 2019.

?If I wanted to leave Milan I would have already done it. I want to stay here for many years, it?s a team that I?ve been supporting since my childhood. It?s a dream come true and I?ll always give my best for these colours.?

mrki

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
maldini, pippo, boban
Rakija will recover you yes...and then kill you hahaha

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
All jokes aside Ivermectin looks like a viable treatment alternative to the sacred vaccine (pbuh)

Wild

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba
According to Sport, Milan insists on Coutinho. Milan are working to bring the Brazilian to the Rossoneri. One of the problems is represented by the salary of 8.5 million. In addition to a loan with the right, Barcelona should also participate in the player's salary. This aspect is slowing down the negotiation

3qUHtVT.gif

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
All jokes aside Ivermectin looks like a viable treatment alternative to the sacred vaccine (pbuh)

Grandma's vodka borsch is said to be doing the job as well

c9ae51abd01284c9b6963fe01f7f5fef.jpg

sheva-pippo

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Kessie will surely renew.

On multiple occasions, he has said great things about Milan. His agent also mentioned that it will be very difficult for a team to take Kessie away from Milan.

He gives his all when he plays for us and was the protagonist in helping Milan finish top 4.

The eyes will be on Milan and him. He was the one who got most exposure from the last campaign, especially in the United and Atalanta matches.

He is respected and loved at Milan. And apparently we are prepared to give him the contract that he wants.

Where does the doubt come from?

Sent from my CPH1861 using Tapatalk

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score

@5:36 to all Rebic haters. The goal that turned it around for us completely.

SOUND ON for Suma and Curva Sud

I will never not watch that goal when it?s mentioned. Also, who was marking Lasagna when he scored the second? Also who missed the interception that almost allowed them to score a third right away? I wonder who?

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
Milan have signed Leonardo Ferroni, defender born in 2005 from Feralpisal?.

voom

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Can rube be so poor they are struggling to sign Locateli ,they want to give 5 mil loan imidiatelly and the rest over two years. Only thing that Sassuolo is not rejecting their offer is because loca only wants jube. Arsenal already bid 40mil. They are pathetic ,Allegri will not help that ageing squad.

omer486

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Daramy-Kamada-Leao
Giroud

Looks really really crappy!! Daramy has like 5 goals in 40 games of the Danish League!! Even Saelesmaeker is better right now.

Leao flops in half or more of his matches.. He also didn't do jack in Under 21
Euro.

Kamada might be decent as a playmaker but he looks a bit slow in videos.

Now Rebic / New LW - Vlasic - Ziyech looks nice!!

Last edited:

LocalHero80

The other side of Ba
Reaction score
Ah Modena! Remember first game of the 2002/2003 season? ;) Rivaldo's back heel canceled.. Nesta bossing in his first official game for Milan

LocalHero80

The other side of Ba
Reaction score
MN - LIKELY LINE-UP AC MILAN (4-2-3-1): Tatarusanu; Gabbia, Tomori, Romagnoli, Theo Hernandez; Bennacer, Tonali; Castillejo, Brahim, Krunic; Leao.

Krunic, seriously?

Imagine if someone convinced Pioli that Hauge is Krunic and Krunic is Hauge? He'd reach a new level!

LocalHero80

The other side of Ba
Reaction score
Oh , so that was Samu only successful dribble :proud:

that home kit was so much better than the new one. For some reason i dont like when it's more red than black. Feels like we're MU or something.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
Ah Modena! Remember first game of the 2002/2003 season? ;) Rivaldo's back heel canceled.. Nesta bossing in his first official game for Milan

inzaghi's 2nd...the prototype pirlo pass, pippo executing, a harbinger of obscene goal scoring. few days later he scored 2 goals again vs lens in cl

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule