Reaction score
OP is out

Cat dude for new nakama pls

Great build up arc so far

Allan_Sombrero

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Boku dake

I fucking knew something bad was going to happen and I bet the teacher did it :mad:

228534.gif

Durarara

What a fucking slow start to the last season. Hopefully it picks up soon.

milanicious

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Boku dake

I fucking knew something bad was going to happen and I bet the teacher did it :mad:

228534.gif

Durarara

What a fucking slow start to the last season. Hopefully it picks up soon.

Nothing happened yet, she could be just late. I thought something was going to happen for the girl who stole the money

Allan_Sombrero

Milan Legend
Reaction score

Nothing happened yet, she could be just late. I thought something was going to happen for the girl who stole the money

I'm betting she's dead. If you noticed during the episode, many incidents repeated themselves and her death is the most likely outcome. He tried to change the future but there's only so much he can change if he can't remember much of the past.

milanicious

Milan Legend
Reaction score

I'm betting she's dead. If you noticed during the episode, many incidents repeated themselves and her death is the most likely outcome. He tried to change the future but there's only so much he can change if he can't remember much of the past.

yeah he seems to have forgotten most of the details, the scene with the older guy who was later imprisoned implies that something may have happened. But she didn't disappear during that day this time so probably something changed. I wonder what happened to the other 2 kids.

Allan_Sombrero

Milan Legend
Reaction score

yeah he seems to have forgotten most of the details, the scene with the older guy who was later imprisoned implies that something may have happened. But she didn't disappear during that day this time so probably something changed. I wonder what happened to the other 2 kids.

What other 2 kids? :conf:

But my guess is that Kayo was alone in her house and was kidnapped.

Allan_Sombrero

Milan Legend
Reaction score

The other 2 kids who were kidnapped and killed.

I was under the impression that she was kidnapped from that park.

They were probably killed brutally as well.

But yeah in the original timeline Kayo was kidnapped at the park. However, this time she was at her house. This anime gives me the Steins;Gate vibe that a person will die even if you try to change the event. Basically Kayo = Mayuri. I could be wrong but I'm assuming based on things mentioned here and there.

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
she still calls him bacca :D

teacher really wants them to be together, he's just as suspicious as the drunk dude on the couch

saturo's mom maybe

Casualista

Monsieur
Reaction score
Gais gais i read this manga that had some dude named yunkai kaijou. He was basically a super emo guy who was sad because he couldnt cut his wrist since his skin was too hard? And all his life he has been looking for creative ways to kill himself?

What a lame story, I thought. I heard people actually get excited about this nonsense. :head:

jammin

pour l'éternité
Reaction score
Boku dake:

I'm telling you guys, it's the MC himself who's going to kill her, it's so obvious to a genre-savvy connoisseur like me :o

Mr Delicious

Banned
Reaction score
Gais gais i read this manga that had some dude named yunkai kaijou. He was basically a super emo guy who was sad because he couldnt cut his wrist since his skin was too hard? And all his life he has been looking for creative ways to kill himself?

What a lame story, I thought. I heard people actually get excited about this nonsense. :head:

oda slippin

jammin

pour l'éternité
Reaction score
0/10 bait

Three solid contenders for the worst post made ever in this thread

milanicious

Milan Legend
Reaction score

They were probably killed brutally as well.

But yeah in the original timeline Kayo was kidnapped at the park. However, this time she was at her house. This anime gives me the Steins;Gate vibe that a person will die even if you try to change the event. Basically Kayo = Mayuri. I could be wrong but I'm assuming based on things mentioned here and there.

That may be true. Anyway I suspect his blond friend the most.

jammin

pour l'éternité
Reaction score
Shouwa Genroku Rakugo Shizuku - pretty cool look into some very obscure Japanese culture, fantastic production, but I feel you need to know Japanese and the culture to truly appreciate it. 7.5/10 might pick up later when it's finished.

jammin

pour l'éternité
Reaction score
Rabbit before/after Milan win? I can only join in after midnight (1.5 hours before the match) though

jammin

pour l'éternité
Reaction score
I just read that the literal translation is not 1000000%, but rather "something over 100%" obviously meant to be a hyperbole. Better.

My main gripe is that Deku seems to be progressing too fast. He had a max limit of like 5% a few dozen chapters ago, pushed upto 100% and now exceeded it? Too soon.

Yea he should get some permanent damage from that, looked absolutely brutal lol. I read some theories that the gadget girl will build some prosthetic arms which would be pretty cool.

That colour page tho :b:
The villain designs are just :b:

Mr Delicious

Banned
Reaction score
Seven deadly sins

6.5/10.

It's like Fairy Tail and Hunter X Hunter had a baby. Shitty and annoying female protagonist. Main character with insurmountable amount of power while ironically carrying a nonchalant persona to him. Foil side kick who is somewhat independent of character. Semi-decent story line. Great animation and the art really is something like aged wine, just have to get used to it first.

Meh, lets make it a 6.3/10.

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan

jammin

pour l'éternité
Reaction score
no u

I might die from happiness from seeing my beloved Milan triumph :heart:

Schedule