Problems + Suggestions

Who's Mr. D? Which theory do we believe in?

• Total voters

Ultra Swan

.,.foREVer.,.
Reaction score
Fav. Players
AC Milan
even though jammin is clear fodder I will require the services of the A-team of coaching.

from china 6th dan shaolin kung fu master derp will teach me the art of fighting.

from the Arabian desert sheikh sage bin oil well will teach me how to oppress south east asians. sage will also be in charge of my nutrition. :proud:

and after a hard day of kung fuing and oppressing I will require the the legendary skills of Thailand's number one "masseuse" pipa to ensure I can train for "long time" :b:

this team will ensure a happy ending :proud:

damn vs Sage

rNb real vs rNb plastic

fingerpoke-of-doom-o.gif

there is no bollywood "DEV" damn vs Sage :o

it's jammu vs damn :proud:

12MPTB_AKHARA_123343f.jpg

VHFVT.gif

Last edited:

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
the amount of racism is really annoying.

just how comfortable people are making racial jokes makes me sad.

add sheva to list please.

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
that didn't answer too much

gets unbanned....

and says 'you only rate sahko cause he's big and black and dark as night. He's brainless'

then when he gets called out on that being a racist statement he keeps going off.

This mentality REALLY makes me sad. You can say sahko is overrated, or maybe he's all athleticism, or strength etc. none of this is related to his skin tone, and just the comfort level the guy has making the statements pisses me off. Lets get it straight, he's not rated cause he's black. He's rated cause he has certain skills which translate to being a really good CB. Oh and 22

-

but in short, any player discussion with him, particularly black ones, turns into a racial one.

ww

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Lugano, Raí, Rogério Ceni, Ambrosini, Gattuso
okay, he does the opposite of what I do

get him banned!

black players > white players

#seedorftheking #loveyouboateng

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
I prefer the ppl that make overtly racist comments to the "undercover" racists. I prefer the ppl that come straight out and say they don't like black players than those who inevitably prefer the non-black players but back up their arguments with hilariously obscure/unprovable bullshit :lol:

Look at the KPB thread for examples ;)

Goodfella

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I prefer the ppl that make overtly racist comments to the "undercover" racists. I prefer the ppl that come straight out and say they don't like black players than those who inevitably prefer the non-black players but back up their arguments with hilariously obscure/unprovable bullshit :lol:

Look at the KPB thread for examples ;)

I prefer people who aren't obsessed with races and racism.

inb4butabbiatiavadurr

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R.I.P. Papa Berlu, G, R9, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Robert Wieckiewicz, Brendan Gleeson
i prefer people who does what they do in their own houses or do under cover its none of my business , i dont want people to display racism in open like some dimwits suggest here

you make a racist comment tell him why its a no no and make him face the consequence and move on without dwelling on it 24/7

damn

keyboard Sacchi
Reaction score
gets unbanned....

and says 'you only rate sahko cause he's big and black and dark as night. He's brainless'

then when he gets called out on that being a racist statement he keeps going off.

This mentality REALLY makes me sad. You can say sahko is overrated, or maybe he's all athleticism, or strength etc. none of this is related to his skin tone, and just the comfort level the guy has making the statements pisses me off. Lets get it straight, he's not rated cause he's black. He's rated cause he has certain skills which translate to being a really good CB. Oh and 22

-

but in short, any player discussion with him, particularly black ones, turns into a racial one.

did he say "dark as night" or "negro come la notte" because all Italian speakers know that "negro come la notte" is a term of endearment :devilcon:

Lionheart

Banned
Reaction score
I will never talk about politics or religion again. I've just been bored, that's all.

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
I will never talk about politics or religion again. I've just been bored, that's all.

go rob someone......oh you already did that....go make up a story about being a fighter for the rights of obese people

ww

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
i prefer people who does what they do in their own houses or do under cover its none of my business , i dont want people to display racism in open like some dimwits suggest here

you make a racist comment tell him why its a no no and make him face the consequence and move on without dwelling on it 24/7

translating: ashish had slaves back in india

ww

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
did he say "dark as night" or "negro come la notte" because all Italian speakers know that "negro come la notte" is a term of endearment :devilcon:

c4m, I got a case for you to discuss about

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R.I.P. Papa Berlu, G, R9, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Robert Wieckiewicz, Brendan Gleeson
translating: ashish had slaves back in india

man i sold them to get a ticket to america, slavery, racism, bigotry not good for business in this era :o

I am all for equality you never know where those hidden gems are

ww

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players

ww

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
why are you being so rude?

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players

damn

keyboard Sacchi
Reaction score
why were you visiting the bayern forum :devilehh:

Pharaoh

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Stephan-El-Shaarawy, Balotelli, Ronaldo(CR7), Kaka, and Buffon
#AntiTaskforce would formally like to know why the allegri thread is closed. Some of us would like to...kindly post out discontent with his coaching skills

Fiero

Reaction score
I'm the one who closed the Allegri thread. Calm down first and then post. No one wants to read 10 pages full of 'fuck you Allegri' just because we lost one match. It's like some people here get off on us losing.

-

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.

Schedule