Problems + Suggestions

Who's Mr. D? Which theory do we believe in?

• Total voters

Burlesqoni

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Oh noes. Someone call the twitter web action team, quickly!
09861323a54353914eced92ad1baac41.jpg

It looks just the way it should.

Burlesqoni

Milan Legend
Reaction score
No, because this is the way it should look.

If you want pussy widgets and a sterile setting you are free to join the new forum.

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
This site needs a revamp ASAP. Also it needs to be more mobile-friendly. Admins should get with the times now or the site will fall behind, especially if we consider that many new fans might want to join if the sale goes through and the club returns to the spotlight.

I for one like the general look of the forum, its very clean and easy to read. However compared to others forums i frequent its missing one key function: notifications when you get quoted for example or the option to like posts.

Legio IV GrintaBoyz

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
I for one like the general look of the forum, its very clean and easy to read. However compared to others forums i frequent its missing one key function: notifications when you get quoted for example or the option to like posts.

That should be an absolute minimum on a fucking forum but apparently there is a policy here against "pussy widgets."

Burlesqoni

Milan Legend
Reaction score
There are, however, no policy's against pussy whiners. So you're more than welcome.

Burlesqoni

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I didn't open this thread, and I was making a counter suggestion. I suggest we don't cater to boring whiny pussies.

General

Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado

Huh... So you can subscribe to a thread but not get an email on a reply..

Is there a way to search a thread for your posts that are quoted?

It seems like there is a crude solution already in place. No?

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
Does the forum support twitter embedding ?

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
Does the forum support twitter embedding ?

No, this peasant forum does not include twitter embedding. Or instagram embedding. Or streamable embedding. Or imgur embedding. Or webm embedding. Or gfycat embedding.

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
I have a problem with youtube video uploads - often it shows previous youtube post video in users quote. Like right now it showed Rotti posting the video only I have posted in the forum. Anyone have had the same problem?

Burlesqoni

Milan Legend
Reaction score
No, this peasant forum does not include twitter embedding. Or instagram embedding. Or streamable embedding. Or imgur embedding. Or webm embedding. Or gfycat embedding.

Thank fuck for that. :thumbsup:

General

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Mods, how much do I have to pay for jasper to be mod again?

Also, the other deal is still on.

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
4K USD one time deal for me.

Burlesqoni

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Any deal involving money will see me take a 15% cut to offer my blessing.

Burlesqoni

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I would also require that in any deal surpassing 1000 dollars we see jammin be banned until the day that he agrees to revoke the unjust murder of my persona in the latest mafia game, and provides a public apology containing no less than 400 words.

General

Reaction score
Fav. Players
I would also require that in any deal surpassing 1000 dollars we see jammin be banned until the day that he agrees to revoke the unjust murder of my persona in the latest mafia game, and provides a public apology containing no less than 400 words.

that will cut into your 15%...