Status
Not open for further replies.

Mexes5

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Seedorf, Gattuso, Kaka, Inzaghi, Shevchenko, Mexes, Pato, Pazzini
Has Ronaldo never seen a bottle of coke before or something

Did it to try and make himself look good of course, immature clown.

Silva was the freebie to sign last year, levels above Ramos who wouldn't improve our team much at all.

ROSSONERI7

Myself
Reaction score
Btw Il Presidente just got married

E4IPxmSXoAUHh7G

E4H3f8lWEAEPtxY

Goodfella

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Belotti's scoring record doesn't look as impressive once you remove the penalty goals

2021: 9 goals
2020: 9 goals
2019: 10 goals
2018: 10 goals
2017: 24 goals
2016: 8 goals

Goals minus expected np goals(xG), since they began covering it for the 17/18 season
2021: -0.9 goals
2020: -1.9 goals
2019: -3.0 goals
2018: 0.2 goals
Combined: -5.6 fewer goals than expected from the average player.

Stats can be misleading, but the G-xG is matching what I see on the pitch when I look at some of our current or former players' data, such as Paqueta, Kessie, Hakan but especially Piatek.

Krzysztof is a clear example of someone who went from ridiculously clinical, converting almost every half-chance in one year - to not being able to score outside penalties afterwards.
And his npG-xG clearly reflects that. From one extreme to another.
2020: -3.7 goals
2019: +5.5 goals

I think it's safe to say that Belotti has been wasteful in the last years for Torino. I'm not necessarily opposed to signing him. He's more versatile than the Piateks and Destros. But what he has showed as a goalscorer in the last years for Torino is not good enough. He needs a Pirlo-to-Juve type of mentality change to make it here.

CDarius

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Belotti's scoring record doesn't look as impressive once you remove the penalty goals

2021: 9 goals
2020: 9 goals
2019: 10 goals
2018: 10 goals
2017: 24 goals
2016: 8 goals

Goals minus expected np goals(xG), since they began covering it for the 17/18 season
2021: -0.9 goals
2020: -1.9 goals
2019: -3.0 goals
2018: 0.2 goals
Combined: -5.6 fewer goals than expected from the average player.

Stats can be misleading, but the G-xG is matching what I see on the pitch when I look at some of our current or former players' data, such as Paqueta, Kessie, Hakan but especially Piatek.

Krzysztof is a clear example of someone who went from ridiculously clinical, converting almost every half-chance in one year - to not being able to score outside penalties afterwards.
And his npG-xG clearly reflects that. From one extreme to another.
2020: -3.7 goals
2019: +5.5 goals

I think it's safe to say that Belotti has been wasteful in the last years for Torino. I'm not necessarily opposed to signing him. He's more versatile than the Piateks and Destros. But what he has showed as a goalscorer in the last years for Torino is not good enough. He needs a Pirlo-to-Juve type of mentality change to make it here.

He did not get assisted by Hakaninho..

Milan10

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Kamara looks a little rough around the edges, but I won’t complain if we sign him.

Super22

Wonderkid
Reaction score
I just don?t get it.
A player is gone is gone? he can go on to win ballon d?or?good for him.
Are we doing bad? No (even if we were) ? we are on the rise and it seems like it?s just the beginning. Enjoy. Be excited for the future. Stop looking in the past and cry ffs.

[still impatiently waiting for my Tomori official announcement]

Precisely. Will Locatelli or Cristante be the player they are today if they stay with Milan? They wont be.

Are we repeating the same mistakes with Tonalli?

Super22

Wonderkid
Reaction score
why tho?
Gourcuff failed to meet the expectation, even his Lyon days were so average.

I dont miss Aubameyang (he was awful befor st. etienne), not Gourcuff, not Darmian

But Loca? he's something
and also Kluivert (but we got Sheva & Inzaghi back then, nobody cares about Kluivert)

What about Patrick Veira and Edgar Davids?

R.Akbar

Allenatore
Reaction score
What about Patrick Veira and Edgar Davids?

I followed Milan during Vieira's prime Arsenal & David's Prime Juventus.

And I don't think Milan missed them that much. I can recall that it was Gattuso & Pirlo early season. Also there was Albertini, boban, Leo.

I'd regret more about the Redondo's fallout. It was a pity.

Forza AC Milan

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fabrizio Romano: Patson Daka is set to join Leicester, done deal.

We should be challenging Leicester for Daka at the rumored 23 million price. We should make deals like this because we can always sell him and recover our money from the likes of West Ham or Aston Villa if he doesn?t light it up here. 23 million is nothing to them. He has pace to burn which would benefit our team.

Milan would have been back to a top team if we intercepted Leicester’s cheap deals for Ndidi, Tielemans etc. Their smart deals have left them pushing at the top of the EPL for some years now above teams with much more resources like Arsenal.

Buy him and if Giroud comes for free too that?s fine. Will allow us to try 2 striker formations more as well if everybody is heathy

ikita

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Ricardo Kaka, Alessandro Nesta
We are in a weird time and place - A female can wear what the hell they want and market themselves however on IG or personally.. Empowered , do you, independent, the future is female etc etc
A company tries to market women in that way, most likely earning them more than if they were independent...Misogynistic, Patriarchal, tone deaf etc etc

We will see where we are in another decade.

I will miss the angels (Adriana Lima :proud:) but hey I can see a million more females on IG everyday.

Personally I don't even know if I want to see the other decade considering the current decade is where God is a woman, but that woman looks like Caitlyn Jenner

:(

Nevermore

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Gazzetta - Calha flop at the European Championship: only Milan remains, constant contacts with Pioli

Nevermore

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Probably a shit source but?

Top Calcio 24: from a source very close to the player and the prosecutor, it was found that Kessie asked for 6 million. The Rossoneri club reaches a maximum of 4.5 and will not go further. Appointment next week. Kessie has made it known that he wants to renew only at 6 million, not less, and that he is ready to go away to zero in 2022.

I can easily believe that
There is clearly a problem, otherwise he would have already signed
Try agree until july, then sell for 20m
Buy someone with actual CL experience

Altafini

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Locatelli and the Italian national should be heavily punished

Yes,they should. We can't be biased here. Moreover,if you read through my post,the heavy punishment is to be handed to the players in question not their team. It's a personal thing so the Punishment should be severe on personal terms

Last edited:

Ryo

Billy's Right Peg
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Billy, George, Marco, Paolo, Charles, Fik, Pierre, Mike & Rafa
Probably a shit source but?

Top Calcio 24: from a source very close to the player and the prosecutor, it was found that Kessie asked for 6 million. The Rossoneri club reaches a maximum of 4.5 and will not go further. Appointment next week. Kessie has made it known that he wants to renew only at 6 million, not less, and that he is ready to go away to zero in 2022.

See what happens when you give a 22 year old a 6M contract? This pretty much came about because Fassobelli were so intent on appeasing Dollar and his fat pig agent. Other players look at that and say, yeah if he's getting that, why not me too? :fp:

Altafini

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Every sane man should remove Heineken, its terrible beer.

I remember from many (5-10) years ago that you were a microbiologist, so you understand that, dont you.

Lol...you got me there. Just feel creating such attention is not necessary.

Altafini

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Has Ronaldo never seen a bottle of coke before or something

Did it to try and make himself look good of course, immature clown.

Silva was the freebie to sign last year, levels above Ramos who wouldn't improve our team much at all.
Someone who gets what kind of attention whore Ronaldo is

beegees

I have Ph.D in Algorithm
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Francesco Acerbi, Bakaye Traore, Kevin Constant

MilanBG

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I doubt this is true regarding Kessie. He has said numerous times that wearing the jersey is a source of pride for his family. We are finally back in CL and he will have the chance to kick ass on the biggest stage. He will likely be the vice-captain too which means he will wear the arm band quite often. Saying 'I will only renew at 6 m' doesn't sound like Franck at all. I deeply hope Gazidis and Elliott are not that stupid to let him slip for nothing next summer or for small cash this summer. Some players are the backbone of the team and must be protected.

Merda seem to be imploding. From Conte to Inzaghi is a massive downgrade, they lost their physio that did a crazy job last season, Hakimi to Chelsea will soon be closed as it seems, Eriksen will not be allowed to play in Italy (most likely). Not to mention that they owe huge money to United for Lukaku. I doubt they will get away simply with the sale of Hakimi. If they lose Lukaku and not reinvest heavily, they may not even reach top 4.

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
Our eyes have just not evolved enough to the superior level of LocalHero to see that every movement, every touch, Hakan makes is prime quality Ballon d'Or level. The rest of the world is blind to it. Instead, we think the likes of KDB is what a top AM should look like, but are fooled into a false reality. Hakan alone sits on the pedestal of greatest AM to ever grace the game.

His teammates are to blame for his failure at EURO 2020. One man alone being dragged down by 10 primitive beings, doing their utmost to prevent his success so that he may move on to the golden pastures of 6m salary a season at Bayern or Juventus or EPL team instead of having to live off a peasants wage of 4m a year at a club like Milan whose fans are so devolved in the spectrum of humanity that again our eyesight has not progressed to the level required to see his pure and serene miracle-performing self every second he sets foot on the pitch.

All praise Hakan Calhanoglu, the one True AM.

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I doubt this is true regarding Kessie. He has said numerous times that wearing the jersey is a source of pride for his family. We are finally back in CL and he will have the chance to kick ass on the biggest stage. He will likely be the vice-captain too which means he will wear the arm band quite often. Saying 'I will only renew at 6 m' doesn't sound like Franck at all. I deeply hope Gazidis and Elliott are not that stupid to let him slip for nothing next summer or for small cash this summer. Some players are the backbone of the team and must be protected.

Merda seem to be imploding. From Conte to Inzaghi is a massive downgrade, they lost their physio that did a crazy job last season, Hakimi to Chelsea will soon be closed as it seems, Eriksen will not be allowed to play in Italy (most likely). Not to mention that they owe huge money to United for Lukaku. I doubt they will get away simply with the sale of Hakimi. If they lose Lukaku and not reinvest heavily, they may not even reach top 4.

Inter won last season and they won't be winning again. It's Juve who will be the frontrunners again this season.

I don't think there's any way we're not signing an extension with Kessie. Hakan is replaceable at around 30-40m. Kessie is already worth double that and you literally can't replace him with someone equal or better with the same (alleged) age as him. 5m seems more than reasonable for Kessie especially since we were offering Gigio 8m (so we know we can afford those numbers for exceptional players). Even something slightly higher than 5 is fine. No player in the team can credibly claim to be on the same level as Kessie right now, so he could be a minor exception to the 4m wage cap, like Ibra and Gigio. By the time Ibra leaves we will have bit more freedom in the wage budget to increase Theo, Bennacer and a few others that prove themselves, and if we secure another CL qualification we can slowly increase the wage cap accordingly.

We won't leave it so rigid that we lose everyone because we're not willing to either make exceptions or increase the wage cap as the seasonal goals increase.

General

Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado
This is so meh....coming from the idiot who is so insensitive while talking about Erikson's heart attack on the field of play so I'm not surprised.

He is right though

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
Inter won last season and they won't be winning again. It's Juve who will be the frontrunners again this season.

I don't think there's any way we're not signing an extension with Kessie. Hakan is replaceable at around 30-40m. Kessie is already worth double that and you literally can't replace him with someone equal or better with the same (alleged) age as him. 5m seems more than reasonable for Kessie especially since we were offering Gigio 8m (so we know we can afford those numbers for exceptional players). Even something slightly higher than 5 is fine. No player in the team can credibly claim to be on the same level as Kessie right now, so he could be a minor exception to the 4m wage cap, like Ibra and Gigio. By the time Ibra leaves we will have bit more freedom in the wage budget to increase Theo, Bennacer and a few others that prove themselves, and if we secure another CL qualification we can slowly increase the wage cap accordingly.

We won't leave it so rigid that we lose everyone because we're not willing to either make exceptions or increase the wage cap as the seasonal goals increase.

:thumbsup:

Simple, as our revenue increases by qualifying for CL yearly, and sponsorships grow, fans back in the stadium etc then the wage budget will increase in line with that. It's not going to be static as it is now and hope that no key player will ever ask for more than 4m. When we're at the point that we hope to keep and attract top players, the club's revenues should be able to sustain higher wage caps and exceptions (i.e. Ibra's now).

taura

Attaccareeee
Reaction score
@FabrizioRomano
Gennaro Gattuso WON’T be next Tottenham manager, confirmed as per @David_Ornstein. It’s never been a done deal, agreed or set to be signed, as reported last night. #THFC

Spurs met with Gattuso agent, positive feelings - then decided against appointing him. Search restarts.

Status
Not open for further replies.