Are you for or against Sheva's return?

• Total voters

SGK

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva,Kaka,,Gila, ambro, gattuso, pirlo, maldini,
Shevas best goal

What was in your mind Sheva's best goal last year? I think it was the second goal he scored the first time we faced Lazio where he passed about 3 defenders on the right side and blasted a shot to the upper left side. Anyone know which goal im talking about?

Riccardo

AAAARGGHH!!!!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pippo, Gattuso, Nesta, Rui Costa
I remember that one, the one before it was pretty impressive too.
Although I think his best goal was the one against Inter in the 2nd leg of the CL quarter final. The long range diagonal curling effort. That was a peach.

sirpecks

Primavera
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Dida, Maldini, weah, baresi
Sheva deal!

i have just watched a sports news programme on one of berlu's channels! and it reported that milan might sell sheva inorder to get crespo and allow milan to buy gila without any fuss from chelsea i was shocked horrified devasted and confused!!!!! what shite will they came uo with next!

Fanta Ele

Stupid shiny Volvo owner
Reaction score
Just 2 words: NO WAY!!!
Ps: the program you saw is Studio Sport? Not so reliable I think!!

this comes from acmilan.com

GALLIANI: 'Andriy Shevchenko is unmovable'
6/22/2005
MILAN - Before taking part to the Football League's general assembly in the city, Adriano Galliani spoke about Milan's transfer policy. He said: ’Andriy Shevchenko is not on the move. [Kakha] Kaladze remains at Milan at this stage of things, we have not reached yet an agreement with Chelsea, though the relationship is still excellent. It is a commercial negotiation and it is normal that each club care their own interest. As for [Hernan] Crespo, we will know at latest tomorrow where the striker will play next season, and I want to thank him for the sacrifice he made to stay at Milan. [Alberto] Gilardino? There is still great distance between Milan's offer and Parma's request.'

Last edited:

Wild

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba
i dont see sheva wearing another team' t-shirt.
nope.wont happen

Matmil04

* I still Believe *
Reaction score
Fav. Players
kaka, Nesta, Gerrard and Ronaldinho
dont be scared this is just a question from the jouranalist am sure even Sheva didnt hear this news. :D

Passion for *9*

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm..... If Abramovich is still willing to fork out 80 million on a 29-year old,, why not ? We'd get Gila + someone else, Vucinic maybe who is currently linked with Inter, a replacement for Seedorf + 2 young defenders + MORE for that amount.

:conf: What is there to think + hesitate ?

Matmil04

* I still Believe *
Reaction score
Fav. Players
kaka, Nesta, Gerrard and Ronaldinho
Passion for *9* said:
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm..... If Abramovich is still willing to fork out 80 million on a 29-year old,, why not ? We'd get Gila + someone else, Vucinic maybe who is currently linked with Inter, a replacement for Seedorf + 2 young defenders + MORE for that amount.

You must be jocking ?Sheva is our sign today when you talk about milan you talk about sheva(beside maldini)
..think before writing men!

sirpecks

Primavera
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Passion for *9* said:

wow u some sort of woman! no passion or loyalty to sheva or to abything!? it s a bit hard to digest sheva leaving....if he does that is

Passion for *9*

Milan Legend
Reaction score
letta mathewos said:
You must be jocking ?Sheva is our sign today when you talk about milan you talk about sheva(beside maldini)
..think before writing men!
He's our *sign* ? WTF ???

NO, when I talk about Milan I do not talk about Sheva. He is just another player, part of the team, a human who happened to have not delivered when it counted most this season, not a god, + very replacable like anyone else. And if s.o. offered me the money that would effectively be more than enough to finance Milan's rejuvenation process I wouldn't hesitate one second. Sheva might have 2-4 good years ahead of him, no one can be too sure of this, but 80 million spent wisely (AND his salary off our payroll) would help Milan indefinitely more than being sentimental + watching Sheva become a has-been on *our* bench.

YOU think :o

Passion for *9*

Milan Legend
Reaction score
sirpecks said:
wow u some sort of woman! no passion or loyalty to sheva or to abything!? it s a bit hard to digest sheva leaving....if he does that is
No, I don't have a *blind* passion for individual players, even if my nick suggests it... my ultimate passion is Milan. I'd sent Inzaghi into retirement if he keeps getting injured, I would sell Sheva if the offer is decent enough. 80 million for a 29-year old is very decent. We all know Milan need reinforcement + replacements for all the elderly. You're getting a lil too emotional over business affairs, guys.....

cuore

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Capitano
What are your guarantees that people like Gilardino and Vucinic will deliver at Milan. Sheva is a proven hero, he won't be sold for awhile.

newyorker

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Inconsistancy

Passion for *9* said:
No, I don't have a *blind* passion for individual players, even if my nick suggests it... my ultimate passion is Milan. I'd sent Inzaghi into retirement if he keeps getting injured, I would sell Sheva if the offer is decent enough. 80 million for a 29-year old is very decent. We all know Milan need reinforcement + replacements for all the elderly. You're getting a lil too emotional over business affairs, guys.....
The problem with you is inconsistancy...You blame so-called "mercenaries" that will leave any club for money offered, but on the other hand you don't think that club should keep his loyality toward the players. Sheva is an icon of this team, along with Maldini. You don't sell your icon for any amount of money... I hope thats how S&G feel in this situation.
So please "Passion", before selling half of the team just think about the message Milan will send to EVERY player around the world...But loyality is a men thing it is hard to get when you are not used to it.

I am in WYSIWYG edit mode, so excuse me for a little tweaks :D

sheva_07

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
sheva, kaka, maldini, reyes, fabregas,zidane, ronaldhino, henry, Lehman, Eboue, Hleb,
Galliani said that Sheva isn't for sale and that Crespo's future will be decided in he next few days! And Chelsea want Adraino aswell! That don't mean it's going to happen! Kaladze might NOT go to Chelsea as they have just brought Del Horno!

SO CHILL OUT! BREATHE IN AND OUT!

Passion for *9*

Milan Legend
Reaction score
newyorker said:
But loyality is a men thing it is hard to get when you are not used to it.
Must be *couldn't-be-further-from-the-truth statement of the year* .. or century.. :o

persik

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Passion for *9* said:

Oh, you even can’t imagine how long my sleepers have laughed cause of your (perhaps created by your “deep understanding”) sentence.

Again, there are your statements without connection to the brain.

Or do you want just to be original in the eyes of other????

At FIRST - he is STILL 28 (Andriy Shevchenko 29/09/1976). Problem with math or do you have again other lists and your data??????

Second - Zidane was sold as he was 28 (or 29) for near 70 mln. Dollars and he brought Real CL Cup then European Super Cup, Spanish Win in La Liga etc…...

Third - 80 mln. for Sheva - it is almost nothing, cause almost each year the name SHEVCHENKO brings Milan just huge amount of money. All East Europe (especially Ukraine, Russia, White Russia, Poland, Moldova, Slovenia etc) chose to watch Milan in the fact only cause of Sheva.
Sheva brought and brings and will bring (and after his retirement for many years too) to Milan not only sport glory but popularity and money from East.

but I am a little bit confused that you again wouln't be able to understand even such simple things (and would talk for example about links, or some stupid rules or just keeping silence if the obvious things seems not be able to find the way to you, but as always)

but in the name of justice I continue

Such names as SHEVCHENKO are already Brand-Names for the big glory.

Do you know what the main reason was to bring Beckham to Real? Surely not only his sport quality but also a big popularity from the Far East! He has cost for Real near 30 mln. Dollars. But only in 5 weeks only selling his t-shirts brought 10 mln. Back!!!

The same thing with Bran-Name – Nakata!!! Maybe he is not such big players but he is huge popular in Japan.

The main reason with Inzaghi!! Do you really believe that Berlusconi such idiot and don’t understand Inzaghi is nothing anymore (if he was some when something). Not Berlusconi not such one, the Name INZAGHI brought to Milan lot attentions of girls hearts from all World. And I suggest it brings still.

And it is only the matter of money, I preferred to begin and to end with that. Cause you seems to be just crushed by the such amount of shit. Perhaps this shit (that will belong in the fact only to Berlusconi) makes you happy or what???

Passion for *9* said:
He's our *sign* ? WTF ???
NO, when I talk about Milan I do not talk about Sheva. He is just another player, part of the team, a human who happened to have not delivered when it counted most this season, not a god,
YOU think :o

And for Sheva - not delivering - you are again wrong – he as the whole team did everything he could and such miss at the end of the a.t. is ONLY a miss not more important as miss of Inzaghi against Juve, or Gilardino against Juve or Gudyonson against Liverpool. Only a miss.

Last edited:

Pranjic

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Boban, Savičević, Weah, Baggio
I say sell our strikers but keep Sheva.He's not old,he's still one of the best,he delivers as regularlly as any other top striker in the world.I see no reason to deprive ourselves of his services even if do get Gilardino.The money?To be honest do we really need it,have we actually spent any in the past couple of years after the transfers of Pippo and Rui?We don't to sell Sheva to start the rejuvenation process we need him to stay here and be the leader of the new Milan.

sirpecks

Primavera
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Passion for *9* said:
hahah u have character and sense of humour would love meet 2 u!

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
for 80 million, i'd say yes. the guys 28...80 million is way too much for a 28 y.o.

BUT---shevchenko is probably the number one striker in europe..he would have to be replaced with someone of a similiar stature..gilardino would not be enough.

how about...ronaldinho? kaka and ronnie supporting gila? not too bad. ;)

Roksana

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Pirlo, C.Ronaldo, F.Totti, Del Piero, Nesta, Heinze, Roy Keane...etc
It's bullshit...Sheva is not leaving...I thought all u guys knew that was clear. Nobody has given acmilan an offer that we can't refuse :cool:

newyorker

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Passion for *9* said:
Must be *couldn't-be-further-from-the-truth statement of the year* .. or century.. :o
I guess that since you jumped on this particular sentence,

newyorker said:
But loyality is a men thing it is hard to get when you are not used to it.
you agree with everything else :D

Don Dada

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Okay peeps...stop with the million against one attacks plz?...She spoke her mind which is what this board is for...lets move on...Anyways..Galliani already confirmed that Sheva is not goin anywhere. I wud hate to see Milan without Sheva. He is human and does prone to mistakes and downtimes but the things he does for us are worth keeping him her for as long as possible...I read on yahoo sports that we should know about Gila this week. Hope he gets presented at the SAN SIRO reall quick.

:dance:

NANMAN30

Primavera
Reaction score
If Chelsea is willing to forkout 50mil + and crespo as i hear why not sign the dotted line. Go after robinho or some wonderkid who can be had for half the price. Crespo will be here and some money could be used for gila. AND YOU KNOW WHAT.......there will still be some cash left over. All in all Gallani would not be so wise if he rejected the offer. These are professional athletes, it is a business and if you get an offer that you can't refuse all loyalty gets thrown out the window. HE IS ONE PLAYER....REMEMBER THAT
Forza Milan

Vernetti

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Michael Laudrup, Sheva, Ronaldinho, Grønkjær, Vicente, Robben
I must agree that if Chelsea is offering 50-60 mil. + Crespo we should really consider selling Sheva. It is a hugh amount of money and an attack consisting of Crespo and Gilardino would be equally impressiv.

It would give the club a massive spending power on the market and really enable us to rejuvinate the team with top youngsters. We need to be there when players like Robinho, Torres, Vicente aso. are on the market. We already missed out on a guy like Robben who was even pretty cheap.

sirpecks

Primavera
Reaction score
Fav. Players
today in the corriere del sport sheva wrote that he not goin anywhere. he admitted that he has a frindly relationship with Abronvich but they had made no offer and Abronvish has clear ideas where chelsea is going, sheva also said that he is milan player and that s not goin to change either today or tomorrow. he also commented that the press write rediculas, scandals and lies....
if we got around 80million got crespo, and J terry i would say yeah, we then could purchase ronaldinho and C Ronaldo! wow what team we would be! :star:

ads216

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
I agree 100% with Passion. If Chelsea offers 80 million, take it, buy Gilardino and plug in all the holes where we're weak. We'll be a much better team.

What is important is the team not an individual player. And I can guarantee most of those who think Sheva walks on water right now will be singing a different tune when he hits 30 in a couple of years and lose a step. He will be the topic of discussion on many threads just the way Pippo is now where half the forum will be saying he should be sold. Juve sold Zidane and are doing perfectly fine without him. Actually they improved their team after he was sold.

And for those who claim that people in Eastern Europe watch AC Milan only for Sheva that's bullshit. Fans watch AC Milan 'cos its a brand name and provide great soccer and many wins and trophies. If an entire region follows a team solely due to one player, then PSV should be the biggest team in Korea.

milan_rockz

=7uckyst4r=
Reaction score
Fav. Players
*kaka* nesta* maldini* pirlo*
SHEVCHENKO: 'The rapport between me and Milan will never change'
6/23/2005
MILAN - Gazzetta dello Sporto spoke to Andriy Shevchenko about his relationship with Chelsea owner Roman Abramovich: 'The fact that I am friends with Roman means nothing. The situation with us and with Milan is so totally clear that there is no room for misunderstanding. Sometimes when things are written about football they are nonsense and at the moment Abramovich is reported to be after everyone. He has a clear idea of what he wants and I hope it works out for him because he is a generous and loyal, with a great passion for sport. My move to Chelsea is not an issue. Not today, not tomorrow.'
acmilan.com

so i think sheva is going nowhere!!! he will stay in milan.

persik

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
ads216 said:
And for those who claim that people in Eastern Europe watch AC Milan only for Sheva that's bullshit. Fans watch AC Milan 'cos its a brand name and provide great soccer and many wins and trophies. If an entire region follows a team solely due to one player, then PSV should be the biggest team in Korea.

Then I have to say that you just don't know the situation,

it is perhaps very easy to live if there is nothing in the head. So my - advice - in such situations to search on something to fill it in order to find the sence and not to die only in the status of the consumer .

newyorker

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
I don't get it.
First, 80 mil's-100mil's-200mil's - they don't do it anymore. The only team in the world - Parma - still keeping this numbers in the head when trying to sell Gila.
Second, no one can keep playing forever, but the 28 is the golden age of the players, they still strong as they were and thousendfold experienced.
Third, and the last, I was bashing "Passion" for an inconsistancy she presented. But my critic directed not only toward her but toward those who still think that no matter what if the right offer arrives Sheva should be sold. You keep wondering about Baresi and Maldini, how they played all their life in AC Milan and never left, keeping their loyalty to the club. At the same time you heavily criticize Crespo and Veron - who just keep changing their clubshirts every season. But you never consider that all this loyalty should work both ways, and AC Milan is one of the best examples in the sports world.

Just imagine Chicago Bulls deciding to sell MJ in 1995 or trade him for more "prospective" young players.