And what the hell they`re doing here ? :conf:
I'd like to join:tongue: :tongue: :D

r3dman

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta - Maldini
Passion for *9* said:
She used to be stunning, now she looks like a hag, going for that skinny but toned look (steroids are the quickest way to get it), that makes her fake tits look even more fake on her bony chest... Look at the neck, that's a roid neck :eek: Also: too much Botox around her eyes, too much silicone in her upper (duck) lip. Yikes. Do you *really* like this look ?

Neah, I used to know a different version of her. I don't like this one. Too artificial. ;)

milanist

Milan Legend
Reaction score
killiegradge said:
When was his last serie A goal?Did I not hear that it was something like 14 years ago?
Well, he scored a penalty in 1998 (France-Italy penalties). ;)

And an own-goal last season against Palermo. :D

killiegradge

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Cafu
Where Does The Name Billy Come From?and Is It True He Went To The Far East For One Summer.on His Return He Offered His Services Around Milanello And Was Called Up To The Squad Again?

menon_inc

¤ I Still Believe ¤
Reaction score
Ariedo Braida then said: 'Billy is nearly 40 but still a great player just like Franco Baresi and Filippo Galli who are also here. We will try to convince him to prolong his contract"

source: acmilan.com

OMG!! Please no!!!!!!!! I cant imagine the state of the team if he stays on for 1 more year. Offer him some coaching position or something! grrr

poppy

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
r3dman said:
Yuk. I'm starting to get sick. We represent the Devil for God's sake.

I was just being sarcastic
Anyway if this is the way milan’s going to stay
We might as well find some goodness & humour
Within all the darkness & gloom

Passion for *9*

Milan Legend
Reaction score
poppy said:
What a loving / charitable club we are
Well...Billy's got a hungry mouth to feed, not that of his wife, who subsists on a lettuce leaf + amphetamines (oops, juuust speculating) but that of his kid. His wife, while not the big eater, looks veery high maintenance + doesn't get younger, those bills for 'cosmetic enhancements' keep coming in more often...

'LOL' :rolleyes:

Yuchen Li

58 unbeaten !
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Kaladze, Materazzi, Abbiati, Pirlo, Gattuso, Ambrosini, Kaka, Inzaghi, Gilardino
I just read some news in Chinese website, they said maybe Costacurta will continue to stay in Milan next season if he wants....:eek:

But for me, i hope he can leave us, although he is a great player and he can play LB, CB and RB. If we consider more about future, we will buy more new and younger players. By the way, Kaladze and Simic also are good bench for us. So i don't think we need Billy stay in Milan one more year !:head:

By the way, he can become an assitant coach, maybe he can help Milan develop some young defenders.:cool:

Last edited:

Luis

You'll never drink alone!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pelé, Shevchenko, Zamorano, Salas & Alexis Sánchez
I don't understand the problem on having him for one more year, has he done a poor job????? i don't think so, so far he has never let us down, he is always there and giving the best from him, you shouldn't be looking at his age, you guys should be looking how he plays.

Yuchen Li

58 unbeaten !
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Kaladze, Materazzi, Abbiati, Pirlo, Gattuso, Ambrosini, Kaka, Inzaghi, Gilardino
Luis said:
I don't understand the problem on having him for one more year, has he done a poor job????? i don't think so, so far he has never let us down, he is always there and giving the best from him, you shouldn't be looking at his age, you guys should be looking how he plays.
I agree with you he is a good defender and he can play a lot of positions in the back. I don't mean he is sucks ( like Laursen ) so i hope he leave us. I just mean i am afraid Galliani will give up to buy a new young defender in this summer because Billy will play one more year.:head:

By the way, some old players can not always keep the good condition in a long time, and as they old, their body condition also decrease and easier to injured. Like Cafu in this season :(

Pipa

Rotten Apple
Reaction score
If he does stay for another season it won't be that bad. He's not gonna play a lot, if he does stays next season. But he's still good to play against the smaller teams. Like against Empoli or other crap teams. And he can help and advice the younger defenders.

milanist

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Costacurta opts to play on
Tuesday 21 March, 2006

Milan have announced that veteran defender Alessandro Costacurta has today extended his contract with the club.

The stopper, affectionately known as Billy, has decided to postpone his retirement in favour of staying for at least one more season at the San Siro.

Costacurta, who is just a month away from his 40th birthday, has now committed himself to the Italian giants until June 2007.

The former Italian international, winner of 59 caps, has played 12 times in Serie A so far this season despite his advancing years.

The Varese-born defender joined Milan in 1985 and has spent his entire career with the club apart from a loan spell with Monza in Serie C back in 1986-87.

[Channel4.com]

menon_inc

¤ I Still Believe ¤
Reaction score
milanist said:
Costacurta opts to play on
Tuesday 21 March, 2006

Milan have announced that veteran defender Alessandro Costacurta has today extended his contract with the club.

The stopper, affectionately known as Billy, has decided to postpone his retirement in favour of staying for at least one more season at the San Siro.

Costacurta, who is just a month away from his 40th birthday, has now committed himself to the Italian giants until June 2007.

The former Italian international, winner of 59 caps, has played 12 times in Serie A so far this season despite his advancing years.

The Varese-born defender joined Milan in 1985 and has spent his entire career with the club apart from a loan spell with Monza in Serie C back in 1986-87.

[Channel4.com]

Why dont we give him a 10 year extension and retire the junior squad? :o

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.

David

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Maybe from this? ;)

10375.jpg

law_vs_billy_the_kid.jpg

billythekidvsdracula.jpg

This poster is from 22 years ago:

rewardposter.jpg

:eek: Must've been some zebras trying to get to him. Actually, given the paltry $5000 reward, it must've been Moggi posting this one.

Don Shevdini

Primavera
Reaction score
O come on!!! Billy is great! He has never let us down... he always up... if he is need it he is always there... even now... he is still a great back up.

One more year... I accept it!!!

FORZA MILAN!!!

Momoshiro

Beginner
Reaction score
Fav. Players
van Basten, Maldini, Savicevic, Boban, Kaka', Shevchenko. Sneijder, Aimar, Robben, Luis Garcia
Don Shevdini said:
O come on!!! Billy is great! He has never let us down... he always up... if he is need it he is always there... even now... he is still a great back up.

FORZA MILAN!!!

for a man aged 40.. play a defensive role in a club as big as Milan.. in Serie-A... Costacurta is the BEST !!!

Marco Azzuri

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
I love this, fucking right!

Everytime this man comes on the pitch for us he does his job.

Billy Costacurta for life!

xerooption

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Baggio, Inzaghi, Ronaldinho, Kaka, Sheva, Totti, Cassano, Messi, Buffon, Gattuso
ahh...i personally think it's a waste of money....but i guess he can warm the bench so it's warm and cozy for rui costa vogel, and jankouloski. :D

i would think milan has enough money to spend on new (young) defenders...

acerвιc wιт

Milano Siamo Noi!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Thiago Silva, Serginho, Kaká, Gennaro Gattuso, Kevin Prince Boateng & Filippo Inzaghi
What a S.K!

Billy is stilling going, champion! 40 years young!

tamy_3

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva,Gila,Nesta,Pippo,Seedorf
Don Shevdini said:

FORZA MILAN!!!

I agree...

r3dman

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta - Maldini
menon_inc said:
Why dont we give him a 10 year extension and retire the junior squad? :o
True dat! Instead of keeping him as a bench-warmer we might try to use some young players for that. Also they could play in matches that don't matter very much, like Coppa or something, so they stay in form.
Don't get me wrong. I like Billy, he's done a good job at Milan. I just think it's time for him to retire. He 40+ for God's sake.

crazy4milan

Exotic Stevie G
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Weah,Nesta,Dida
r3dman said:
Don't get me wrong. I like Billy, he's done a good job at Milan. I just think it's time for him to retire. He 40+ for God's sake.
Yep. True he has had a good season so far, and he is a real champion, but he will be 40 in just one month we don't really need him, when we could give that space to someone younger, that we will use for more seasons.

Yuchen Li

58 unbeaten !
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Billy is a good bench. I cannot remember how many times he uses his experience + teamwork with others help Milan defense again and again.

I think when Maldini doesn't in the formation, he is the leader of our defenders ( if he is in the formtion ).

And he can play LB, CB, RB. A versatile person.

He is also one of the most loyal players !

killiegradge

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Cafu
Was Billy not just superb last night!The onlky question I ask is why only a one year extensiion?he looked like he could go on forever last night.I would just love to see him score a goal again!
FORZA BILLY!