Alexandre Pato Thread

How many goals will Pato score for Milan in 2012-2013?

• Total voters

crazy4milan

Exotic Stevie G
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Weah,Nesta,Dida
and she keeps going about this season.

tumblr_m8r6pzFVAp1rdkpubo1_400.gif

ok lets try a different approach.

If he doesnt get the necessary time now, he will do nothing in the rest of the season. Comprende?

Eh....what season should we speak of? Last season? Season before that? 2009? oohhh ok 2008 I see. Good.

He's getting playing time, decent playing time for someone who just came back from an injury in fact with little trainning sessions he got to play a lot in his first game vs Lazio. He's got trainning sessions (you know that thing that grants you playing time) to regain form and demand playing time based on his performances in waiiiiiit for it...TRAINING SESSIONS. And of course taking advantage of those minutes he gets to play and playing them at his fullest.

Last edited:

Fiero

Reaction score
how can you fulfill your potential when you have injury problems?

you're trolling right? I really hope you are, because this is galactic class level of stupidity if you're serious :lol:

I'm not trolling but I think we're having communication problems. You're explaining why he hasn't fulfilled his potential, but that doesn't concern me because I'm not related to him, I don't personally care about him unless he's doing great for Milan or already did something legendary.

Of course there are explanations for him not fulfilling his potential, but the problem isn't in the reasons. The problem is that these things happened and he hasn't been as successful as we would have hoped, why the fuck do people still believe in him that much?

If he keeps on getting injured should we still keep him? How many chances are enough chances? This is were we disagree. I already gave up on him, you and Milan (or Berlusconi) haven't. Hopefully he still comes good for the sake of Milan :)

Fiero

Reaction score
I'm not silly enough to ignore 3 years of injury problems and ask why hasn't he fulfilled his potential.

I never asked why. Why doesn't concern me, that's his problem not mine.

Think I said it clearly:

I don't care WHY he hasn't fulfilled his potential yet. That's not my problem.
--
and saying "fuck him, don't give a fuck about his injuries" is hating.

Not hating, just not siding with him either. Why would I feel sorry for someone who's already a millionare/got to live his dream and play with his idol/banged the hottest chicks etc? That's more than most people get in their lifetime. He doesn't deserve my sympathy :)

Madridista

not exactly a lightweight
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Doku, Osimhen, Rafael Leao, Tonali, Rodrygo, Valverde, De Paul, Lautaro Martinez, Pogba, Fekir
Eh....what season should we speak of? Last season? Season before that? 2009? oohhh ok 2008 I see. Good.

He's getting playing time, decent playing time for someone who just came back from an injury in fact with little trainning sessions he got to play a lot in his first game vs Lazio. He's got trainning sessions (you know that thing that grants you playing time) to regain form and demand playing time based on his performances in waiiiiiit for it...TRAINING SESSIONS. And of course taking advantage of those minutes he gets to play and playing them at his fullest.

If you actually played the sport, you would know that training sessions are not the place where performance is judged. Its where you keep fit, learn tactical schemes and keep your technique sharp. its basically a simulation. The real thing is competitive games, where you dont play against your mates, where there are fans, where you need to win. Right now Pato plays in competitive games like in training, because he still isnt used to competitive games.

I should expect the answer 'but noo, he hasnt performed on the pitch THIS SEASON'. Were talking about Pato's ability, not in which season he had most consistency. I dont even know in which season he had most consistency, its probably when he had the least injuries.

more injuries----->less playing time--------->inconsistency

Less injuries---->more playing time---------->consistency

except for Allegri, he probably also doesnt care about ability.

milanator

Milan Legend
Reaction score
All of that is cute and all, but that's EXACTLY my point. He's shown flashes. FLASHES. When did he ever have a stretch like Shaarawy who's fucking 20 is having?

As a RW he scored 12 but was injured for like 2 months. Then the scudetto season Ibra + Robinho played way more games due to Pato's injuries and incompatibility with Ibra, yet he did well in the finish. Last season he scored vs Barca then that's it.

No one is denying his quality and his potential. But when is his time ever going to run out? He's been here for 5 years. FIVE.

And where is the problem? That aren´t flashes, when he was fit, he was important most of the time.

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
berlusconi has his back, that's all that matters now, if he will move in january so be it, nothing anyone can do about it.

they'll probably get that nut case balotelli to replace him or someone as bad or worse than putzini.

I'm not going to continue this boring debate anymore, people hate him and others support him..this thread has become very troublesome.

justhope

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Dude I don't care if it's not his fault but fuck him why keep gambling on a guy with such injury problems? Is he worth it? What has he shown to deserve all that patience?
So, you claim you don't hate him. Just be real man, admit it.

Why is he getting all these privileges? And from the fans too... based on what really? If he was a great talent with huge potential in 2007, well now it's 2012 and he's fucking lost. Should just move on.
what privileges? I am actually curios about this one?

Master Smurf

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio, Weah, Bergkamp, Becks, Sheva, Kaka, Rooney, Kun, Thiago Silva, Pato, Kessie
Aaaaand what if he never becomes fit for a constant period of time?

We will play shit Pazzini, Prince or Tinkerbell Bojan and then hope to turn around games in the second half.

Bring me a true replacement or stop bitching - the other options are crap.

justhope

Milan Icon
Reaction score

ykou

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
i hate to see pato leave because of allegri. i am sick of players leaving "because they don't defend" even tho they are forwards, only because allegri wants everyone to be runner and does not understand "unique" the way carlos did.

If anyone should leave, allegri should have after all the losses. I would hate to see pato leave because of a shitty coach we have, who we will get rid of by end of sumeer anyways. Understand?

If pato is still shit under new coach, then fine. If Allegri is winning us every game, then fine. But no, allegri is shitty coach, we have no doibts on that, so selling a talented scorer because a shotty coach does not know how to use him. I dont understand why anyone wpuld want to do that.

My point is, even if pato is crap and we need to sell him, I'd prefer if we get rid of allegri first and see how things go.

Good post

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
Wait. Training sessions are not where you prove your worth?!? :lol:

I think everyone here needs to chill on Patos potential. The likes of augero, Suarez, cavani, Rooney, cassano and many others showed more by his age. And that doesn't touch the higher level types like etoo, totti, del piero, messi, batigol, Ronaldo, messi, crissy

Sure Patos got talent but ATM he's far more saviola than any of names I listed. Far from unsellable. Far fro unstartable.

1. He needs to grow up
2. He needs to be coachable.

The only coach who got thru to him a bit was Carlo and pato was a different person then IMO. Dunga, Mano both struggle with personality among others.

He needs to grow the fuck up and it won't happen when our owner treats him unfairly favorite ably

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
you will change your opinion when pato becames once again one of the greates strikers in serie A

That's never actually happened so "once again" doesn't apply

When's he ever broken 20 goals? Placed top 5 in goals?

yaohan

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
look you people keep saying how immature and shit pato is. Until last season before his injury drama, there were very few pato haters. honestly, this is only the second time ever in 5 years at milan that pato said to media he is unhappy with playing time. And last time it was because someone was trying to sell him- I think you can speak to media when someone tries to sell you.

Pato may have mentality issue on the pitch, sure, he is not improving as much as he should, and he cannot blame anyone else but himself on that. However, I also have no doubt that under carletto, Pato would at least be a rooney level by now. Some players need to be nurtured, others don't. Its the personality.

Obviously SES doesnt need rhat nurturing, he would have succeeded with or without allegri. but failure to develop pato Allegri has to take some reaponsibility for.

I am not completely against pato leaving, even though it could come back to bite us, it may be the best for everyone. However,

1. I feel Allegri needs to leave before any more of our good players leave.

2. I find it unnecessary for everyone to call for Pato's head if he does leave. From employee's perspective, milan may just not be the right company to work for anymore after being betrayed by allegri and Galliani last year.

ELMAGO99

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ibra, Gattuso, Inzaghi, Nesta, Cannavaro, Maldini, Tevez
For those of us NOT in Italy, I think it's unfair to make comments on very specific things like the relationship between Pato and Allegri. We are not at the training sessions, we're not part of the media, we don't see everything that goes on. In my country, the game comes on 2 seconds before kickoff, the commentator usually knows nothing about Serie A, and the game goes off right after the final whistle. There are no pre-game and post game stories, conferences, analyses like we have for NFL, NBA, or MLB.

Having said that, it seems, and I say this lightly, that Pato came to Milan as the "new Ronaldo". He was supposed to be one of the best strikers in the world. Things in life are not black and white though. Partially the problem was Pato himself, partially his injuries, and partially a very unstable club. He's only just turned 23, and he's played with tons of different players. Also, Milan is going through a downturn financially, has been run almost to the ground by B&G, and it's been a difficult period. Also, his injuries have been more than a few, combined with his relationship with the bosses daughter, which has shown to cause confusion. Quite simply, without that, he'd be at PSG now for 35 Million Euros.

Whatever the reasons may be, he's showing less and less that he will be a Top Class Striker. When he first came he looked like Cavani, now he's just a lazy poacher. The reasons need not be discussed.....

Perhaps his price may have dropped a lot since January, but if we can get 20M or more for him, I'd say take it and run.... I think we're looking at damaged goods here, whether it was our fault or his..the damage has been done. The reasons are irrelevent.

Last edited:

yaohan

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
although i supported and loved pato, I agree with elmago's perspective. I am only trying to defend pato from all the unfair accusations, but I do agree that thibgs did not turn out the way we wanted. maybe if kaka pirlo was still here, pato would be ronaldo level now. One thing is for sure, Pato cannot carry a team, and we need someone to carry the team.

all i know is if pato leave, I wish him best and have to say its unfortunate that things didnt work out. I hope the haters here can at least go for a clean break up.

for the same reason I dont think allegri should be here either, he cannot carry the team and need to gtfo.

Goodfella

Milan Legend
Reaction score
#ungrateful spoiled brats

Pato haters are sooo lucky to have SES who is partially bailing out disastrous season. And now they have an excuse to shit on Pato, who would have otherwise been our savior, like he was in pre-Ibrahimovic seasons.

I made a little something for you -

IQGC0.png

Why do you only include CL games for Pato? It's 2 goals in 7 games, or 344 minutes.

Anyway, really disappointed to see him bringing up his agent in the interview right after the game. Really, really disappointed. I was gonna become a fanboy again and changed to a Pato avatar, but this killed it. Not that I'm a hater now, but he's acting like a brat. I didnt like the lineup Allegri's chose and I dont like Allegri, but that doesn't excuse Pato acting like a brat. Pazzini has better reasons than him to be mad. The last time he played was against Fiorentina where he came in, scored, worked hard and was a very useful targetman, our best player that day....and then gets 0 minutes against Napoli and 0 minutes against Anderlecht, even though we lacked a targetman badly in the latter game.

yaohan

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
actually I hope pato is doing this to send ultimatum " allegri leaves or I leave"

either ways is good:)

Sonny.Bill.Williams

WUNDERKIND
Reaction score
CDS reporting that Pato's outburst didn't go down well with management.

quote:The surprise was great, because of the care and attention given to the attacker of Pato Branco were remarkable, especially when it triggered the spiral of the numerous and often severe muscle injury.

They speculate that the meeting could be about clarity and about his contract,which expires 30 June 2014.Go on to state that it would be complicated to offload him in Jan ,due to his low value,they think a loan to Brazil would be best .Corinthians is mentioned for 2 mil for half the season.

GDS reporting that he'll miss the game tomorrow.

Last edited:

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
CDS reporting that Pato's outburst didn't go down well with management.

quote:The surprise was great, because of the care and attention given to the attacker of Pato Branco were remarkable, especially when it triggered the spiral of the numerous and often severe muscle injury.

They speculate that the meeting could be about clarity and about his contract,which expires 30 June 2014.Go on to state that it would be complicated to offload him in Jan ,due to his low value,they think a loan to Brazil would be best .Corinthians is mentioned for 2 mil for half the season.

Milan don't have many options tbh.

they either stick with him and wait for him to get on form or sell him for peanuts.

I hope the meeting sorts everything out.

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
Nah. Patos immaturity goes back to 2008. Difference is I had patience for a while but I've lost it

And please don't compare to Ronaldo. Cause at his age he had 2 balon dors. Completely different talet level

Chuggy

Primavera
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R9, Maldini, Nesta, Batistuta, Rivaldo, R10, Messi, Ibrahimovic, Neymar, Balotelli,Prince, SES, Pato
whoever compares pato to r9 should be hanged

Hondayum

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
SEEDORF, Maldini, Sheva, Rino, Pirlo, Nesta, Kaka, Pippo, Baggio, Vieri, Totti
I understand a couple of things.

Firstly, the translation from Italian to english regarding Pato's comments were wrong.

Secondly, there are a lot of d-bags on this forum.

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
Wait. Training sessions are not where you prove your worth?!? :lol:

I think everyone here needs to chill on Patos potential. The likes of augero, Suarez, cavani, Rooney, cassano and many others showed more by his age. And that doesn't touch the higher level types like etoo, totti, del piero, messi, batigol, Ronaldo, messi, crissy

Sure Patos got talent but ATM he's far more saviola than any of names I listed. Far from unsellable. Far fro unstartable.

1. He needs to grow up
2. He needs to be coachable.

The only coach who got thru to him a bit was Carlo and pato was a different person then IMO. Dunga, Mano both struggle with personality among others.

He needs to grow the fuck up and it won't happen when our owner treats him unfairly favorite ably

Pretty much sums it up, if anyone denies it there clearly delusional.How i see the Pato situation:

We lost on a huge opportunity to sell him and get Tevez, his value probably dropped to around 20 millions right now.

I doubt we get a offer higher then that, if we do we should sell.But if we get a 20 million offer we still should sell, cause chances are with his moody personality and a shit coach his not gonna step up and his value will decrease even more come next June.

Last edited:

Chuggy

Primavera
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R9, Maldini, Nesta, Batistuta, Rivaldo, R10, Messi, Ibrahimovic, Neymar, Balotelli,Prince, SES, Pato
az how do u know his value will decrease in june? he can always surprise everyone by scoring and help knocking out whichever team we face in feb and go on a positive stretch for a few months! selling now will be stupid but if he wants to leave cuz of allegri then so be it otherwise ill hope he stays cuz whenever allegri is given the boot pato is here to stay but untill then pato can never be a sure starter