The Rumour Commode XXXI: The Panther Era

Status
Not open for further replies.

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
From Spain: #ACMilan readying €10m bid for Atletico Madrid defender Sime Vrsaljko as replacement for #MUFC loanee Dalot

Milan10

Milan Legend
Reaction score
From Spain: #ACMilan readying ?10m bid for Atletico Madrid defender Sime Vrsaljko as replacement for #MUFC loanee Dalot

Me in real life pronouncing this name:

See me verse al jacko

Massaro94

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maradona-Shevchenko-Zizou
Lesson : Maybe it is good to look like we don't have established solutions (No Theo, No Ibra, No...) then players are thinkin again and they are taking time to build something new !

BTW what is Pioli answer about why we are so bad at home ? All of this started after lille game at san siro ...

Yup. all players have a duty to help milan win. When we start to rely on a couple of players then it can all come apart rapidly.

Qaas

Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
Sometimes I think we have been made a tad less civil and stupider because of the internet. And this is not just you here. I am also guilty.

I mean if you read over the top line to yourself SURELY you can see that it?s fucking retarded. Yes I get that we are not playing good football....but our team has been so highly decimated that surely even you could appreciate the fact that we are winning more than we are losing on the face of it alone :conf:

But I get it... this is the internet and we communicate in hot takes.... and doubts are kinda creeping up wrt Pioli?s coaching style as the season wears along. So I won?t hold that against you. But I mean.... ffs the win % is like the determining factor in winning the scudetto ffs :lol:

There was an time when ONE key player missing almost guaranteed a loss. Now we win with several out ....but ppl are still not happy. This is almost an incredible lack of appreciation of the work that Pioli and the team have done to get us to this point

The win percentage is not for this season alone but his time here which includes his impressive post covid run.
Also as a football fan i am basing my opinion on performances. Grinding results will not get you anywhere in the long run

I dont like commoders using injuries as excuse. It was acceptable in december, but almost everyone was available against spezia and we still got dominated.
Today was our weakest line-up and we won because they played like a team... even if it was a pragmatic approach.

We had the basics wrong in the latest matches, but you have commoders telling you to praise him for simply getting them right in this match

And that wont happen.. not on my watch

giphy.gif

General

Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado
Absolutely useless stat

Two relevant questions:

How many points does United have in that same time period

which team will you support in this week's EL match

tonyb

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pippo, Sheva, Maldini, Kaka, Zlatan, Zola
Man U hitting amazing form when they are about to verse Milan. Our luck hey.

Before today, they had a woeful record against the big teams. Scoring once. They had not scored in their last two in the league either.

I'm hoping we adopt a similar tactic as today. Work our asses off and don't overcommit offensively. Being away from home and only the first leg, we can afford to be patient. Don't respect them too much though, don't just sit back.

tonyb

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pippo, Sheva, Maldini, Kaka, Zlatan, Zola
I've always liked the look of ounas. I don't think his value right now will be true to his ability. As a back up, if we got rid of Samu and landed Thauvin. We need some players with magic.

Milan10

Milan Legend
Reaction score
This is how I feel...

This is finally a Milan squad, manager, and director team that I feel proud of again. The Milan fan experience is finally enjoyable again despite the recent rough patch. I look forward to our matches, I like the team... I like the way we play and I continue to believe we are heading in the right direction. I’m tranquilio about it all.

Omar500

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi, Maldini, Gattuso, Kaka, Costacurta, Nesta, Boban, Savicevic
Vrsaljko is too old and past his prime...but it's tough to find reasonably cheap backup for that position.
I want to sign Ibra for one more year, but only if we're going to get another striker. Belotti is my choice. With those two, we can play CL and Seria A. I'm not against Malen, but I don't know his qualities.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
This is how I feel...

This is finally a Milan squad, manager, and director team that I feel proud of again. The Milan fan experience is finally enjoyable again despite the recent rough patch. I look forward to our matches, I like the team... I like the way we play and I continue to believe we are heading in the right direction. I?m tranquilio about it all.

Count me in fratello.

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
An appreciation post for mio Padre Stefano.

Yes he converted
b7dc6b9263a77d0aa0b2101401e3d545.jpg

fray

Casciavit
Reaction score
From Spain: #ACMilan readying ?10m bid for Atletico Madrid defender Sime Vrsaljko as replacement for #MUFC loanee Dalot

Is he still a name out there? I remember when he broke through at Sassuolo, but since he's been very unlucky with injuries. Wouldn't sign because of his injury history.

I saw the name of Silas Wamangituka the other day, and I'm 100% on board. 11 goals and 3 assists in 23 Bundesliga matches this season, can play both RM and RB and probably even centre-forward.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I saw the name of Silas Wamangituka the other day, and I'm 100% on board. 11 goals and 3 assists in 23 Bundesliga matches this season, can play both RM and RB and probably even centre-forward.

Looks very exciting, yes.

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
This is how I feel...

This is finally a Milan squad, manager, and director team that I feel proud of again. The Milan fan experience is finally enjoyable again despite the recent rough patch. I look forward to our matches, I like the team... I like the way we play and I continue to believe we are heading in the right direction. I?m tranquilio about it all.

This.

But plastic fans won't understand.

Qaas

Reaction score
Fav. Players
This is how I feel...

You are still a hooker though

Qaas

Reaction score
Fav. Players

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
the worst thing with this forum is when you guys give attention and space to useless posters like qaas and vulturesheva. just don't... ples.

Status
Not open for further replies.