The Rumour Commode XXXI: The Panther Era

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
Good on you Pioli, you tell them. Loved his interview as well saying how much United have spent to reach a CL win yet here they are. Imagine outplaying United to lose to VAR, I'd be angry too. Fuck donkeys, fuck voodoo.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
Fucking hilarious that Pioli lost it :lol:

So out of character. He must have been pissed.

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score

He meant he wants a picture of Ole's sister's team.

parallax-hay-feeders.jpg

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Here's something to brighten your minds fratelli.

Our five next games:

March 21st: Fiorentina - Milan
April 3rd: Milan - Samdoria
April 11th: Parma - Milan
April 18th: Milan - Genoa
April 21st: Sassuolo - Milan

Tough games? Sure, it's Serie A. I would wager that we have been pretty unlucky in our recent results, with the exception of the derby and that horrorshow vs Spezia. Our attackers are not converting, but we've mostly played very well and been a dynamic and able side. It's not the lethargy of banter era, but an energized and talented group in a rough patch.

It's absolutely paramount that we get a feel good win versus Viola, preferably with goals from players like Leao, Ibra and even Hakan. The group needs that confidence booster not as a second limb, but because some players have been unlucky and may begin to doubt themselves.

After that the national break is the best thing that could happen. Romagnoli, Bennacer, Rebic, Leao and Mandzukic will all recover. For those four winnable games after Easter we will have almost a full squad available bar Calabria(who will recover in time for Lazio).

I have a good feeling about our upcoming games, and it will be very benificial with that national break and a game a week after that. The added rest will be a boost and the goals will come. I think we'll end 2nd.

Forza Milan!

PS: Look at this beautiful boy in my sig. He played very well last night I think. Good things ahead, trophies incoming.
Thank you, I needed that!

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I find this hard to believe
Me too, but if true this is the exact same shit and energy wasting like Rebic arguing with the referee.

God dammit I wished I never wrote how I'm proud that we aren't that kind of club that does embarrassing shit like that

Omar500

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi, Maldini, Gattuso, Kaka, Costacurta, Nesta, Boban, Savicevic
So we need at least 4 W and 1 D in the next five games

Berlusconi

Milan Legend
Reaction score
again I don't see what else could've Donna do there..first of all you're not even expecting to be put in that position..every 5 IQ footballer knows that you boot the ball out of bounds and not down the middle. Then the ball bounced a lot between players and finally I think Donna would've made the save if it wouldn't hit Kessie and deflect more towards the near post

you have to stand at your near post. hold the post at that point.
Donna was cheating over expecting a pass

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
Best season in a decade. Disastrous!

No, worst season. We were first for long stretches, now only second to an Inter who was 4th in CL group so out of Europe early, who has no major injury issues widespread, who now enters covid crisis but game gets cancelled then has international break, and we lost to United in CL tie with disallowed goal that puts us through and were the better team across both legs.

That's a disaster. Imagine if they just spent 200m to reinforce the team properly and hire actual doctors + send CIA to destroy Lukaku's voodoo dolls that cursed us... we would win Serie A, EL, CL, World Cup this season with Kessie scoring 50 goals from PKs. The last 8 years? Not a disaster. We weren't in CL, rarely close to it in the standings. We had nothing to play for by this stage a lot of the time so no stress, just watch Poli fall over or Paletta try to break a guys legs. Chill football banter. Instead now the season is over, may as well be relegated. We have injuries to the entire team. We can't score, we can't pass, we may as well burn San Siro to the ground, hire Sarri to teach the players to smoke 40-pack a day and purchase only has-beens.

/s

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
Apparently that was said towards Kieran McKenna, Ole's assistant for delaying the game by kicking the ball away in the last minutes..

Anyways Pioli clearly said that, there are multiple videos around where you can see that.. Also refused to shake Oles hand i think

Fucking hilarious that Pioli lost it :lol:

So out of character. He must have been pissed.

Me too, but if true this is the exact same shit and energy wasting like Rebic arguing with the referee.

God dammit I wished I never wrote how I'm proud that we aren't that kind of club that does embarrassing shit like that

I love it. Shows that he has balls too, not just the usual polite guy

New advanced data coming.

EwsWasRXAAACOMK.jpg

EwsH1rcXAAs0WXJ.jpg

We need a stat that shows when a players goes missing instead of being on the ball... you know whom I'm referencing :D

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
I still blame the flutes from the Olympiacos game. They haunt us till this day

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
We face:

1. Parma - Fighting for relegation
2. Samp - Bus team
3. Atalanta & Juve
4. Sassuolo & Lazio
5. Genoa - Pressing team
6. Easy opp - Fiore, Cagliari, Torino, Benevento

Omar500

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Damn, we could play against Granada in EL

.A.K.

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka,Pato,Maldini,Inzaghi
wow Pioli really said that? lmaooooo

what a legend. lifetime contract!!

taura

Attaccareeee
Reaction score
The most negative aspect is that if you take out Donnarumma, Calha, Ibra, Dalot, Diaz, Meite, Tonali, Mandzu, Tomori who all have contract till 2021 we do not even have number of players. We risk losing some of our expensive players for free.

Maldini already said ?The summer market is to worry, I don?t know what will happen?

Yet they think they?ve done good. All the money spent on players by Mirabelli and that whole team we sold we have not collected money to replace them with others. RR sold for ?3M, Laxalt, Conti & Caldara on loan, nobody wants to pay for Samu or Calabria.

We replaced Silva who costed us ?35M with Rebic who was 2-3 years older and did not have the same price. We sold Paqueta for ?20M after signing him for around ?35M and we even haven?t signed a replacement for him, Diaz is only on a dry loan.

We got Ibra for free, imagine how expensive it would have been to sign a striker of 20 goals per season in the market.

We talk about Inter financial problems, but we never look at our problems, our situation is not better at all.

so..a long post deserves a long answer..you said if you take out donna, ibra, hakan, diaz, dalot, meite, mandzukic, tonali and tomori we don't have a team. you forgot to mention that laxalt, conti, pobega, colombo and caldara are returning from loan. so we do have enough players to fill a team.

yes, M&M did a good job this summer. they got rid of most of the fodder that we were unable to move while getting decent replacements without overspending. You're surprised nobody wanted to pay more for RR, Conti, Laxalt etc? you understand they were deadwood to our team and getting rid of them was a hard enough task..

We replaced Andre Silva who struggled in our team with Rebic, who at the start of 2020 scored 11 goals and had 2 assists in 15 matches. Silva's market value in summer 2020 was 24 mil. Rebic's MV in summer 2020 was around 24-25 mil. So we traded like for like player.
We sold Paqueta for a good enough price not to make a loss in our balances while keeping a % in a potential sell on. You're talking trash about Hakan not scoring/creating goals while Paqueta did WAY worse then he did. Funny thing is that you see him as an attacking mid but we didn't use him there for a reason and same goes with Lyon.
As for Diaz, its not worth losing words, he will never be able to play in any league that requires a bit of physicality. Thank fuck we do not have an option to buy him and I really hope he doesn't come back for another loan cause he does fuckall whenever he plays.

Comparing our finances with Inters is dumb. We have a pretty healthy and stable club. We're able to afford players wages and we're able to afford to pay for any potential transfers unlike them. And we don't need that much to complete the team. Yes, we'll have to spend a bit this summer but we're getting some money from EL, hopefully getting CL money + some potential sales from the deadwood returning from loan.
We were dreadful for the past 10 years, we finally managed to keep a coach for more then half a season, we're making a solid, very young squad..but you're expecting to go from a banter club to cl winners in 2 seasons. Shit takes time.

VooDooDoll

))<>((
Reaction score
problems with f&m signings were:
- overpriced, so we couldnt get money back from ffp perspective
- salary twice bigger than deserved what made players unwanted by anyone (salary + fee in case of signing)
- asked salary in case of contracts extensions now is even bigger (hakan, donna)

silva cost us 38m + bonusses and nobody wanted him for 22m last time we tried to sell him. also in spain after good start there were some drama about him not wanting to play...
so rebic-silva swap look worse now than in time when it happen (still silva here would be useful same as before - we swapped player who didnt perform for 2 years)

many loans and contract endings situation isnt good but what club can do about it?? give 2 years long contract of 10m to donna with release clause on 20m?? 5 millions to hakan??

last summer/winter reports was about -190 millions (no fans, tv didnt pay for games that didnt happen- payment delay?)

money from ucl, higher position in the table (few millions), el + sponsors (from playing in europe)
last summer we were +20m net on transfers
to sell we have samu, krunic, hauge? (what he brings in case of rebic/leao being on the left) + caldara, laxalt, conti - 25-35 millions?

i wouldnt be surprised if in case of ucl we sign tomori, meite and tonali (because there is too many holes to fix in short period of time)
try add to this cf and beg thauvin to come for free; and again go for loans of lb and acm
assuming donna and hakan stays.

but true is nobody know reality our management work with.

taura

Attaccareeee
Reaction score
We face:

1. Parma - Fighting for relegation
2. Samp - Bus team
3. Atalanta & Juve
4. Sassuolo & Lazio
5. Genoa - Pressing team
6. Easy opp - Fiore, Cagliari, Torino, Benevento

while Atalanta plays:
Verona good def team
Udinese good organized team
Juventus
Roma
Sassuolo good organized team
Parma fighting to stay in serie a
Genoa pressing team
us

shitters:
Viola, Bologna, Benevento

and Napoli plays:
Roma
Juve
Samp park the bus team
Inter
Lazio
Spezia will probably fight to stay in serie a
Verona good def team

shitters:
Crotone, Viola, Cagliari, Torino

so who has easier schedules?

Omar500

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
My dream is to play 4-3-3 with Kessie, Bennacer, Tonali, Pobega...and you buy Locatelli and Renato Sanchez. Six midfielders for three spots. Haaland in attack. :D :D :D (ok, Belotti)
Also proper RW.

But reality is harsh, so we can only dream :D

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic

Omar500

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
while Atalanta plays:
Verona good def team
Juventus
Roma
Sassuolo good organized team
Parma fighting to stay in serie a
Genoa pressing team
us

shitters:
Viola, Bologna, Benevento

and Napoli plays:
Roma
Juve
Samp park the bus team
Inter
Lazio
Spezia will probably fight to stay in serie a
Verona good def team

shitters:
Crotone, Viola, Cagliari, Torino

so who has easier schedules?

This is good to hear :thumbsup:

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Thoughts on Laxalt returning?

Should we keep him as Theo backup, considering his solid season or try to cash in and get someone else? But who? Dalot showed he's no better and there isn't much sense spending too much on a backup.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule