Week 6: Spezia vs Milan 25/09/2021 15:00 CEST

kevin_dk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I hope people don?t turn on Kessie so fast, I hope he signs, he?s still a great addition to the team and I think the team will flourish more of him/Benna/Tonali play in midfield like the Seedorf/Pirlo/Gattuso of this generation. I?m open to changing formation really.

The problem is his newly married wife. His mind was set on Milan before the wedding. He got married in summer and now all this mess.

Most people who moved to Europe from Africa think of the UK as the USA of Europe. And the rest of Europe is like South America.

Jivara

Vero Milanista
Reaction score
The problem is his newly married wife. His mind was set on Milan before the wedding. He got married in summer and now all this mess.

Most people who moved to Europe from Africa think of the UK as the USA of Europe. And the rest of Europe is like South America.
What?

AC_Wesley

¡YA BASTA!
Staff member
Reaction score
thats-toxic-toxic.gif

VooDooDoll

))<>((
Reaction score

:lol::lol:

Caladan

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Gattuso, Kaka, Pato,

I thought it was German. I always learn something. MOTM Calabria with Shirt situation:lol:

Milan2012

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Pellegri really didn't get service. He hustled and hassled their defenders though, and I loved that.

I thought it was premature to play him that early from Piolis part, it felt like we were underating Spezia. But at the same time Giroud seemed gassed.
I did like the hustle and he seemed somewhat comfortable on the ball.

yonggoh

Smoker
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Nesta, Pirlo, Gourcuff, Oddo, Maldini
If kalulu is good going forwards but poor defending? could we mould him into becoming an attacking right wing?

Sandro Nesta

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Kaka, Maldini!, Inzaghi, Gattuso
If now anybody does not believe in the team they will never and they should go off this platform

AC AZZA

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Gattuso,Maldini,Pirlo,Inzaghi,Kaka
A tough match that Spezia could have taken home 3 points as our team was not concentrating enough. I think majority of our team being so young does mean at times we are not fully concentrating to win the match and we are lucky to have gotten away with it.

Maingnan solid as usual some very good saves. Kalulu wants to make competition for Calabria.Tomori ,Tonali solid as usual.

Maldinis first start was good before he got bullied in the first half and our AM lost their ability to play it into Giroud who also did not look sharp tonight.

Diaz bailed us out with an Inzaghi goal.
Overall a win is a good outcome for these kind of matches .

I would continue to play Maldini & Pellegri in these types, it's the perfect setting for them to develop . Though I despise Samu, allowing Saele a brief rest before coming on towards the end of the match lit up Venezia and could possibly have finished off Spezia.

Stitches

Milan Legend
Reaction score
This was quick, it's not usually this quick

It's the #Prince effect
Us or the league? Serie A is pretty quick. This season at least. (There have been others with 24h wait period)

Il grande Milan

Honey, I'm home
Reaction score

As a West European, I've never heard one African, or just even a refugee, say this about UK lol, and I know many. I think they just head to where they might get asylum the quickest and where the social system isn't too strict to get monthly money, which is also Belgium and France.

VooDooDoll

))<>((
Reaction score
understand it was first early game this season
we used a lot of rotation in attack
and players may think about AM game and try to get win cheap and without much effort
but we need to be more concrete in attack
because we have potential, technique and quality but our attacks looks often just soy.

Schedule