The Rumour Commode XXXI: The Panther Era

Status
Not open for further replies.

Master Smurf

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio, Weah, Bergkamp, Becks, Sheva, Kaka, Rooney, Kun, Thiago Silva, Pato, Kessie
Helga is 21 and look how he is treated by pioli.... Ketelaere is 20... no chance pioli will play him.

Hauge was getting owned and went into a funk. Pioli dropped him and reintroduced him later when he was doing better and he responded. What else would you want???

On CL - Neymar is a wonderfully talented player but how much damn chances does he need? He will never enter into that CR7 Messi level of scorer

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME
Exactly.
What the fuck is hate speech? :conf::fp::rolleyes:

These fuckers won't stop necroing untill you get a lifetime stadium ban for calling your opponent a poopy head :head:

Even worse, the vague Communist concept of hate speech will NOT prevent racism or bigotry etc....it will only drive it underground and concentrate it.

Fuck me we live in the Idiocracy :max:
If you think I am exaggerating.... lemme tell you.... This place used to be a total fuckin riot back in the day. So many hilarious jokes and posts. Ever wonder why the forum is now just a tiny bit of us? ;)

End to racism, yes! Hate speech? Of course Im gonna call juve cheating scum... will alway think of inter as ******ed cousins.

Why wud Milan sign this shit!

Last edited:

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Hauge was getting owned and went into a funk. Pioli dropped him and reintroduced him later when he was doing better and he responded. What else would you want???

Oh, God knows Helga isnt ready for full 90mins for Milan yet... of course.

But pioli doesnt even give him 10/15mins in a game thats already won... how else is he to learn?

On CL - Neymar is a wonderfully talented player but how much damn chances does he need? He will never enter into that CR7 Messi level of scorer

BBC Sport still says 1-0 to bayern so they are going out still... fingers crossed.

Panache

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Damn, Theo Hernandez needs to learn how to defend from his brother Lucas. Lucas single-handedly kept Neymar and Mbappe off the scoresheet (with some help from the post and the bar :lol:). Many last ditch tackles. Hope Theo is watching.

Master Smurf

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio, Weah, Bergkamp, Becks, Sheva, Kaka, Rooney, Kun, Thiago Silva, Pato, Kessie
Bayern out

Mbappe is the truth but if its on Neymar to take a goal then I wouldnt bet on it - crazy how such a talented player squanders that many chances.

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
pros and cons

ragnick
-likes sacchi and took inspiration from him
-knows many formations including 3 def formations and 4-3-3/4-2-4/4-4-2/diamond formation
-the german padre
-knows good staff
-excellent scout
-revolutionized german football
-known for good modern footballing ideas

pioli
-bald
-extensive serie b knowledge
-abyssmal PPG

Spot the Difference: Pros and Cons Edition

jbQ5Aht.jpg

versus

70Gjnyd.png

Fabio

U mirin brah?
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaká, Cafu, Ronaldinho, Pato, Dida, Gattuso, Balotelli, Borini, Honda, Saelemaekers
Damn, Theo Hernandez needs to learn how to defend from his brother Lucas. Lucas single-handedly kept Neymar and Mbappe off the scoresheet (with some help from the post and the bar :lol:). Many last ditch tackles. Hope Theo is watching.

the defensive class of lucas and the attacking prowess of theo

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Bayern out

Mbappe is the truth but if its on Neymar to take a goal then I wouldnt bet on it - crazy how such a talented player squanders that many chances.

:lol::lol: Still not on robinho's level :lol::lol:

taura

Attaccareeee
Reaction score
Mattia Zaccagni is one of the most beautiful surprises of this Serie A. The attacking midfielder born in 1995 has, so far, scored 5 goals and 7 assists in 29 appearances with the Verona shirt. His complete technical and tactical maturity allowed him to earn the call-up to the national team and the interest of several top Italian clubs.

VIRTUALLY BLUE - Napoli has booked Zaccagni for next summer. In the winter market, the sporting director Cristiano Giuntoli found a draft agreement with Verona on the basis of 16 million euros. But the signatures on the contracts have not yet arrived because the blue club is now focused on the path towards the Champions League and any discussion on the market will be deepened at the end of the season when the name of the next coach will also be clear.

ZACCAGNI DREAMS OF MILAN - According to what has been learned from Calciomercato.com, the 1995 class is still hoping for a relaunch of Milan. Which has taken information in recent months on Verona within the discussions for Matteo Lovato. There is interest but it has not yet resulted in a real negotiation. Zaccagni dreams of wearing the Rossoneri shirt but, at the moment, Napoli is in his future.

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
allegri:1.56
conte:1.81
sarri:1.6
pioli:1.44 (longest carreer also so most precise number)
ragnick:1.71

POINTS PER GAME...all included (all managers have atleast multiple years in serie b type clubs / 2nd bundes..for example conte had like 5 seasons in serie b and ragnick only 2 in non-bundesliga)

these stats were from 12 months ago btw ..so pioli now (1.92ppg..and still a bunch of games to go) have increased his patethic 1.44 PPG slightly (wich includes the most non-serie a clubs from each manager ..he coached like 5/6 serie b clubs)

pure facts speak for itself...go ahead and celebrate we lost out on a professor and now we have a serie b coach

We are second. What the fuck are you smoking?

Master Smurf

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
:lol::lol: Still not on robinho's level :lol::lol:

Facts :lol::lol::lol::lol:

But Robinho could never shoot as good as Neymar and even Robinho gave them a Copa. Neymar in so many pivotal games seems to have like 3-4 great chances that average footballers bury and he finds away to flub them - strange

Il grande Milan

Honey, I'm home
Reaction score
coman and sane quality :lol::lol::lol:

So in other posts, you praise saelemaekers, who can't even play a decent game against serie a amateurs, like the next big thing, the future 50 million winger, and now you're mocking sane and coman, who were both double covered for most of the game and still managed to toy around with psg defenders.

voodoodoll quality poster :lol::lol::lol:

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
allegri:1.56
conte:1.81
sarri:1.6
pioli:1.44 (longest carreer also so most precise number)
ragnick:1.71

POINTS PER GAME...all included (all managers have atleast multiple years in serie b type clubs / 2nd bundes..for example conte had like 5 seasons in serie b and ragnick only 2 in non-bundesliga)

these stats were from 12 months ago btw ..so pioli now (1.92ppg..and still a bunch of games to go) have increased his patethic 1.44 PPG slightly (wich includes the most non-serie a clubs from each manager ..he coached like 5/6 serie b clubs)

pure facts speak for itself...go ahead and celebrate we lost out on a professor and now we have a serie b coach

People do realise that this means that Sarri is better than Allegri, right? Despite all evidence everywhere, ever, pointing to the contrary.

VooDooDoll

))<>((
Reaction score
So in other posts, you praise saelemaekers, who can't even play a decent game against serie a amateurs, like the next big thing, the future 50 million winger, and now you're mocking sane and coman, who were both double covered for most of the game and still managed to toy around with psg defenders.

voodoodoll quality poster :lol::lol::lol:

show me my posts were i praise him (as a player not some particular plays/games)??

i said many times he can be bench option for next year (and shouldnt be our player in the future)

Edit: and after watching robben and ribery its funny to watch current bayern wingers and read in media how great they are...

Last edited:

Fusiproe12

Stadio Grande Silvio Berlusconi Milano
Reaction score
Shampions League is so much better than calshio

I felt asleep after 10 mins instead of 5

Oba Martins > Mbappe

Panache

Milan Icon
Reaction score
coman and sane quality :lol::lol::lol:

Sane is one heck of a player. No idea what you're laughing about. If you're laughing at Sane's quality. You must really hate watching our "wingers". :lol: Sane is better than ALL of them.

taura

Attaccareeee
Reaction score
A busy schedule for Fali #Ramadani which in the next days will be in Milan: work in progress to place #Maksimovic (interested in #Inter and #Lazio ) and Jerome #Boateng (likes the #Tottenham ). New contacts with the #ASRoma for #Sarri .#Milenkovic leaving the #Fiorentina

I guess we'll be linked to Boateng/Milenkovic next week if the papers wont have anything interesting to sell

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
Sane is one heck of a player. No idea what you're laughing about. If you're laughing at Sane's quality. You must really hate watching our "wingers". :lol: Sane is better than ALL of them.

Sane is 5 times better than them combined

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Just watched the PSG highlights... good game!

Feck PSG... they are playing with our players, Ney, Mbappe... shud be at Milan!

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
And feck :b:... guy has a shitty penis, crap sprem to have sired the children he did.

Not 1 of them wanted to keep hold of Milan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule