The Rumour Commode XXXI: The Panther Era

Status
Not open for further replies.

A Wild Homosexual

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba
About Firpo i think it was more about a market opportunity for a scouted player than it is a necessity.
So my bet is that we wont go after another LB.

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
Just convince Lucas so we have our new CB and back-up LB in one :o

nonsonoqui

Io non ho cugini
Staff member
Reaction score
While responding to a question, Di Marzio confirmed Tomori will arrive tomorrow. This was about 5 mins ago.

Mario

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Again, Sky journalists all talk their own shit and have their own sources for some reason

Romano and maybe Di Marzio are the ones who get it right

IIRC marchetti is the guy on the tv who is asked to give updates throughout the day = recipe for taking trash

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Conti: "I dreamed of a different path at Milan".
?There would be many things to say about what I have tried in these almost 4 years but at the moment I can't find the right words. Dear Milan, thank you for welcoming me into your wonderful story full of charm and glory, thank you for giving me the opportunity to wear this shirt so prestigious and dreamed of by so many children, but above all thank you for introducing me to fantastic people that I will always carry in my heart ! I dreamed of a different path, I would have liked to do more, but despite everything I have always given my best to best honor the colors I wore and it was a privilege! Good luck for everything. Forever grateful. Andrew"
He is and has always been a good boy. So sad things didn't work out for him here. When he arrived he looked like the next Cafu. Now he's at Parma doing shitty introduction videos and fighting relegation.

I really feel sorry for him

A Wild Homosexual

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba
Am watching this korean series and look what I saw.. we are doing something right

42bb6d309c1e29617ce9420b7bff0f9e.jpg

:proud:

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
This sounds great, but what does this award even mean?

Ask Vulture. It's awarded by the International Federation of Football History and Statistics!!! so statistically Serie A must be the best league in the world. And that, of course, means the team at the top of the league of the best league in the world is the best team in the world.

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Ask Vulture. It's awarded by the International Federation of Football History and Statistics!!! so statistically Serie A must be the best league in the world. And that, of course, means the team at the top of the league of the best league in the world is the best team in the world.
Ah, good, good. Serie A is pure masterclass then :proud:

MILAN 4EVER

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
When will the game between juve-napoli be played? I really need conclusion on this matches results, cant take it no more hahaha

MILAN 4EVER

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Whats Zanetti’s and nedved jobs at juve and inter, are they mascots or do they actually do something?

LocalHero80

The other side of Ba
Reaction score
@ash Milan has really benefited from having Diaz and Dalot this season, their dry loans helped bolster depth without investing funds.

these kinds of dry loans are cool, when the players arent crap, but aren't something to cry about when they leave.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
Confirmed: tomorrow #Tomori arrives in Milan #Milan#calciomercato @Vitiello

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
Now that Tomori is coming in (all transfers can play for Europa League), this feels like a 10/10 mercato

Savo

Mike Danton.. Deadly Prey
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Pirlo, Inzaghi, Ambrosini, Sheva, Seedorf, Silva, Totti
Good signings of Meite, Mandzukic, and Tomori. Smart transfers in positions we need. I would say I'm not convinced we need a CB right now, but since Tomori is on loan it's fine.

I don't get the Firpo links and I don't get the Lokonga links. Why spend 20m on Firpo to play backup LB to Theo.... seems a high price for a backup to me unless we're selling Theo which is ******ed. On Lokonga, why spend 30m on a 5th (could be 4th if Meite doesn't stay) midfielder?? I mean we are likely bringing back Pobega next year so why the heck would we waste 30m on that low on the totem pole of depth.

If this link is true it scares me because it makes no sense unless we are offloading Bennacer who IMO would be a very stupid transfer out from our end. It would mean we are starting Kessie and Tonali next year with Lokonga, Pobega, and Meite as backups... I don't know but I'd rather it be Bennacer and Kessie with Tonali next and then Meite and Pobega as our reserves and not have to spend much money.

I honestly think we can stop the transfers now unless there's a way to land Thauvin dirst cheap right now. Otherwise let's be happy with the smart moves now and start laying the groundwork for summer transfers. IMO I'd love to see us beat Juve to Scamacca in June and go for Milenkovich or Lovato for our CB replacement in June if Musacchio and Duarte leave. If they don't, then we don't need another CB, because Kjaer and Romagnoli starting and Gabbia and Kalulu backing up with Musacchio in reserve sounds just fine to me.

Danielito

Prime Сasual Dating - Actual Girls
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Inzaghi
Good signings of Meite, Mandzukic, and Tomori. Smart transfers in positions we need. I would say I'm not convinced we need a CB right now, but since Tomori is on loan it's fine.

I don't get the Firpo links and I don't get the Lokonga links. Why spend 20m on Firpo to play backup LB to Theo.... seems a high price for a backup to me unless we're selling Theo which is ******ed. On Lokonga, why spend 30m on a 5th (could be 4th if Meite doesn't stay) midfielder?? I mean we are likely bringing back Pobega next year so why the heck would we waste 30m on that low on the totem pole of depth.

If this link is true it scares me because it makes no sense unless we are offloading Bennacer who IMO would be a very stupid transfer out from our end. It would mean we are starting Kessie and Tonali next year with Lokonga, Pobega, and Meite as backups... I don't know but I'd rather it be Bennacer and Kessie with Tonali next and then Meite and Pobega as our reserves and not have to spend much money.

I honestly think we can stop the transfers now unless there's a way to land Thauvin dirst cheap right now. Otherwise let's be happy with the smart moves now and start laying the groundwork for summer transfers. IMO I'd love to see us beat Juve to Scamacca in June and go for Milenkovich or Lovato for our CB replacement in June if Musacchio and Duarte leave. If they don't, then we don't need another CB, because Kjaer and Romagnoli starting and Gabbia and Kalulu backing up with Musacchio in reserve sounds just fine to me.

We're linked to bunch of players every window and you think we're selling Bennacer after one inconcrete link? Wow. When will people realize that we're completely fine with this ownership? It's almost certain that there will finally be that CL money which was greatly missed in recent years. And with Milan back in CL it doesn't make any sense even from players' POV to leave right after they brought Milan back to where it belongs. There's no reason to sell and there's no better place to be for young players right now. So please, tell me again why do you think that Bennacer would be leaving. I guess it's just insecurity we built as a fanbase during past 7-8 years. It's almost like some of us feel ill at ease now when everything is good again. I hope that one day, sooner rather than later, Tantalis will do with Commode what Ibra did with our insecure squad. I feel like our potential is much higher than what's being delivered last 50 pages. That's some EL-level commoding at best.

Charbel

"Il Capitano"
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, L.Ronaldo, Nesta, Ambrosini
He was supposed to arrive at 9.45pm tonight #Tomori , everything was ready, but for issues related to covid tests to be done at the airport ... for those arriving from the UK it had to be postponed until tomorrow.

⚠️ 6 month loan with right that should (conditional) be around 25 @PBPofficial

Charbel

"Il Capitano"
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, L.Ronaldo, Nesta, Ambrosini
Tomori will have medicals tomorrow with @acmilan: loan with option to buy (25M pounds) @DiMarzio

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule