• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Donato

The Wise One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka', Maldini, Pippo, T.Silva, Ronaldinho, Shevchenko, Pirlo, Seedorf, Gattuso, Ibra, Nesta, Pato
Jordi Alba is head and shoulders above every LB out there.

Alex telles? We have to ask salah about him.

I’m assuming Salah made a mess of him if you’re saying that. Imo Telles is better than any LB in Serie A.

With the ball he is awesome, beautiful cross of him. Works like a horse too, I’d love him here. Although it’s not a position of need at Milan atm.

patosheva

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I’ve watched a few of his games recently and to be honest I haven’t been that impressed. Very very raw, I doubt he makes much of an impact at Milan this season. These highlights were pretty meh, no offence patosheva.

none taken ,for me he is special ,raw yes but only 21 and he is modern player in year in italy he will explode.

LocalHero80

The other side of Ba
Reaction score
you were funny but quixkly becoming boring.

for change watch one or two flamengo games and then comment.

he is doing everything right ,pass and run pass and run ,he is playing smart but who i am talking to ,if psg bought him you would be all over him.

no i wouldnt :lol: thats the difference between me and you. Youre the guy going from Leo you c*nt piece of shit to Leo great purchase in 2 hours and same with everyone else. I'll wait and watch the guy play matches for us and give time to make conclusions. Youre the guy calling Samu shit when he hasnt even played enough games for us and proved he can be really good most of the time. Now keep jerking off and know that if he has a couple of bad matches for us , you'll be the one screaming "fuk of you cant paqueta!" and im gonna be patiently waiting for him to adapt.

Last edited:

Donato

The Wise One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka', Maldini, Pippo, T.Silva, Ronaldinho, Shevchenko, Pirlo, Seedorf, Gattuso, Ibra, Nesta, Pato
none taken ,for me he is special ,raw yes but only 21 and he is modern player in year in italy he will explode.

I hope you’re right sheva!

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
I’m assuming Salah made a mess of him if you’re saying that. Imo Telles is better than any LB in Serie A.

With the ball he is awesome, beautiful cross of him. Works like a horse too, I’d love him here. Although it’s not a position of need at Milan atm.

I can’t argue with what you wrote above. I have not watched a single liga nos game
But I’d be careful with this specific league product.

It’s like buying a knock off product from kijiji. On dispaly it looks good but when it arrives you regret it.

Donato

The Wise One
Reaction score
Fav. Players

LocalHero80

The other side of Ba
Reaction score
always agreeing with patosheva means changing your opinion every 12 hours based on the weather and other mood irritants :D

patosheva

Milan Legend
Reaction score
there is no this or that for me ,if leo makes nice buy like with gonzalo and caldara they i will say bravo but when he gets samu ,bakayoko and laxalt then i cant be happy,

for lucas i see that kid is special and he will off course need time but his potential is huge.

LocalHero80

The other side of Ba
Reaction score
there is no this or that for me ,if leo makes nice buy like with gonzalo and caldara they i will say bravo but when he gets samu ,bakayoko and laxalt then i cant be happy,

for lucas i see that kid is special and he will off course need time but his potential is huge.

ironically caldara hasnt done anything so far, while samu and bakayoko were important players in yesterdays game. Shows how quickly you jump to conclusions. I dont doubt Paquetas potential, but I wasnt watching that video with pink glasses on. He didnt exactly shine. And I admit i dont watch flamengo games, my post was solely about the posted video. I'm sure he's done greater things in other games.

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Bakayoko is solid and Samu is a soldier. Laxalt is limited but does not shy away to put all effort needed. I’m very satisfied they are a part of the squad.

They still serve a better purpose than the likes of abate, bertolacci, borini, tontolivo...etc.

patosheva

Milan Legend
Reaction score
ironically caldara hasnt done anything so far, while samu and bakayoko were important players in yesterdays game. Shows how quickly you jump to conclusions. I dont doubt Paquetas potential, but I wasnt watching that video with pink glasses on. He didnt exactly shine. And I admit i dont watch flamengo games, my post was solely about the posted video. I'm sure he's done greater things in other games.

bakayoko and samu compering to caldara (injured player that was top 3 cb in italy for past 2 years hahahah)

patosheva

Milan Legend
Reaction score
at the end off year i would release or sell

donna senior,abate,strinic,bertolaci,bakayoko,mauri,montolivo hakan(if he cant make it )halilovic ...

LocalHero80

The other side of Ba
Reaction score
bakayoko and samu compering to caldara (injured player that was top 3 cb in italy for past 2 years hahahah)

you forgot to take hahahah out of the brackets. And I'm not comparing them, but their role in the current squad and usefulness of the transfers. What if the end it turns out that Samu transfer was much more important than Caldaras? Are you prepared for this :D

tl;dr - you're too quick and hot blooded in your evaluations of players, coaches, managers and all the rest. Sorry that I have not orgasmed after watching that video.

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
According to reports from ESPN, Milan is interested in Eric Bailly, defender of Manchester United, in view of the market in January 2019. The player is finding little space in the team of Mourinho, and soon could be sold to make room for new reinforcements in the department arrears. Milan observes.

LocalHero80

The other side of Ba
Reaction score
patosheva, also im too lazy to search the forum, but we talked about laxalt last month and you were more than happy with him and said that transfer was a good one. Now you say you cant be happy, shows exactly what I mean.

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
4-2-3-1 until January

Donna
Conti-Zapata-Roma-RR
Kessie-Baka
Suso-Hakan-Jack/Samu
Higuain

Cutrone back to super sub off the bench.

LocalHero80

The other side of Ba
Reaction score
4-2-3-1 until January

Donna
Conti-Zapata-Roma-RR
Kessie-Baka
Suso-Hakan-Jack/Samu
Higuain

Cutrone back to super sub off the bench.

that double pivot.. the fact that they played well in 4-4-2 doesnt necessarily mean much, bakayoko has been really unstable right in front of the defense. Otherwise, as much as i hate this formation, it suits our players the best. If I had to choose, I'd still stick to 4-4-2.

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
that double pivot.. the fact that they played well in 4-4-2 doesnt necessarily mean much, bakayoko has been really unstable right in front of the defense. Otherwise, as much as i hate this formation, it suits our players the best. If I had to choose, I'd still stick to 4-4-2.

4-4-2 works better with one of Hakan/Jack/Samu in Laxalt's spot. Hopefully with them back healthy it functions better.

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Milan are looking for a central defender after the continuous troubles of Mattia Caldara. According to Corriere dello Sport, the Rossoneri would have identified the right man to settle the backline: it is Mehdi Benatia, ex Roma and Bayern Munich that could leave Juve already in the winter window.

Buske

Milan Legend
Reaction score
If Higuain is injured for next games, we can try capitano as CF. Just sayin :proud::)

vidarth

Ibra Supremacy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Ibrahimovic, Kaka, Nesta, Maldini, Gattuso, Seedorf, Ronaldinho
According to reports from ESPN, Milan is interested in Eric Bailly, defender of Manchester United, in view of the market in January 2019. The player is finding little space in the team of Mourinho, and soon could be sold to make room for new reinforcements in the department arrears. Milan observes.

lol zapata version 2.0 no thnks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule