Marco Borriello Thread

Madridista

not exactly a lightweight
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Doku, Osimhen, Rafael Leao, Tonali, Rodrygo, Valverde, De Paul, Lautaro Martinez, Pogba, Fekir
Not bad Borriello, not bad. Now do that for an entire season and you got yourself a groupie. Until then youre still an unproven, suspectful quality, injury prone druggie. :D

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
Tonight, the best place on earth to be is probably w/ borriello. Garenteed massive orgy whereever he is

Sasha

The UNBANNABLE One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Azzurri e Rossoneri
Racing to get a gif of his second goal before I go to a party...

Sasha

The UNBANNABLE One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Azzurri e Rossoneri
Racing to get a gif of his second goal before I go to a party...
Save it before the fuckers @ Photobucket delete it.

borridinho.gif

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R.I.P. Papa Berlu, G, R9, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Robert Wieckiewicz, Brendan Gleeson
awesome finish borriello keep going, lol leo is not a bad coach

FaRa13

Kuq e Zi
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Zidane, Ballack, Pirlo, Gerrard, van Bommel, Schweinsteiger, De Rossi
Not bad Borriello, not bad. Now do that for an entire season and you got yourself a groupie. Until then youre still an unproven, suspectful quality, injury prone druggie. :D

haha yeap i agree..nice goals though :)

Boban1982

Sempre Milan
Reaction score
At least we can start to call him BORIGOL now. Hopefully he can stay fit as on this form he is a valuable member of the team.

Madridista

not exactly a lightweight
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Doku, Osimhen, Rafael Leao, Tonali, Rodrygo, Valverde, De Paul, Lautaro Martinez, Pogba, Fekir
He gotta score a lot more goals before he's called Borrigol.

saby

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
i hope he can keep it up and keep scoring. but even when he's not scoring, he's still important for us, just in terms of how much he contributes to the attack. commentator on fsc said something about pato and borriello not being on the friendliest of terms, but i think thats a bunch of crap, pato seemed genuinely happy for bori when he scored both times.

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
I Almost Had To Quit Football - Milan Striker Borriello
Milan striker Marco Borriello talked about his return to form after tonight's brace against Parma.

Oct 31, 2009 10:45:31 PM
Photo Gallery Zoom
Forward Marco Borriello is in his second stint with AC Milan (Grazia Neri)
Related Links
Teams
Milan
Parma
Players
Marco Borriello
After a year-long goalscoring drought mostly due to injury, Milan striker Marco Borriello hit the target twice tonight as the Rossoneri beat Parma 2-0 at San Siro.

"It's a nice evening for me and Milan," he said to Sky Sport after the match. "I'm doing well, the dark period is over; now I can't wait for Tuesday.

"I'm still not completely fit. I feel it in my legs, I can give more. After the break, I think I'll be at my best. Thankfully things are getting better now.

"I almost could have stopped playing because if I hadn't had the operation on my muscle, it would have been tough to continue playing. So I also thank professor Castellacci, who fixed me up surgically. Now I'm here and I'm enjoying this evening."

Milan are now fourth in the table with 19 points. The Rossoneri's next match is on Tuesday night against Real Madrid in the Champions League.

Danilo Pochini, Goal.com
-------

I hope he continues. He showed his abilities two years ago with genoa, maybe he can become a late bloomer?

nosskyline

CAMPIONI D'ITALIA !!!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Van Basten, Baresi, Arshavin, Rivera, Nesta, Pato, Gattuso, Lev Yashin, A. Mostovoi
I think he rlly is a late bloomer. Just look at how he was with us before going to Genoa.

Dwa Milan

Milan Per Sempre
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Dejan Savicevic, Pirlo, Kaka,zambrotta,rui costa,sandro nesta,gourcuff, Marco Simone
Not only late bloomer but I think he actually change his characteristic, I remember when he was still in his early 20's and while on loan at smaller clubs (Before Genoa) he is not the kind of CF he is at the moment, he's much more of similar type as Pato, but he changed since he play at Genoa, grows his physical abilities and strenght, pity about his injury problems, as he can probably settle well since last season

Astafjevs

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
If we can get Huntelaar playing well, he will prove to be more useful in the long-term than Borriello.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
i've been caught up in moving overseas...so have obviously been away from all internet/bullshit etc. haven't seen a single game in like 2 weeks.

but i must say i'm not suprised in the least about the 2 goals. u silly fuckers..so obvious this would happen.

borri=king.

A Wild Homosexual

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba
i've been caught up in moving overseas...so have obviously been away from all internet/bullshit etc. haven't seen a single game in like 2 weeks.

but i must say i'm not suprised in the least about the 2 goals. u silly fuckers..so obvious this would happen.

borri=king.
We played our best games since 4-5 years while u r doin ur move.
So ................................ keep on moving till the end of the season :D

takahan

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
I am still not convinced with Borri.
Despite the 2 goals,
his contribution to Milan so far is almost zero.

I think he will be our new JDT (which isn't bad either),
but we do need to get a better striker.

milan1st

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Kaka, Pato, Boateng, Pirlo, Inzaghi, Ibrahimovic, Benzema, Fabregas, Essien, Ganso, Seedorf
I am still not convinced with Borri.
Despite the 2 goals,
his contribution to Milan so far is almost zero.

I think he will be our new JDT (which isn't bad either),
but we do need to get a better striker.

What man ? Boriello's work rate is x20 higher than all of our current and ex first strikers for the last 5 years - except this his physical presence is a plus and he is very good in air. He's problem until now was, he was very injury prone and couldnt give his worth.

Ps.-im not his groupie but i really like what he gave until field until now.Id still prefere Dzeko but i really would want him rotating with Bori + with partnership of Pato.

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
If we can get Huntelaar playing well, he will prove to be more useful in the long-term than Borriello.

why is that? Huntelaar is only 1 year younger and IMO alot more limited. I'd like to see him play well if only because I don't like to see milan players flop, but Borriello is a much more complete player in terms of link up play

Pedro

iedereen is gek
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini & Marc-André ter Stegen
why is that? Huntelaar is only 1 year younger and IMO alot more limited. I'd like to see him play well if only because I don't like to see milan players flop, but Borriello is a much more complete player in terms of link up play

I agree completely. It's best for ALL if Huntelaar leaves AC Milan. Klaas-Jan is a good striker, but not for AC Milan. Huntelaar is too good to not go to WC with his country (compared to other Dutch players), so a departure in January is best for ALL.

Axl

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Huntelaar is very good at what he does, but limited. He needs a team working for him in order to be successful, he needs service from wide areas etc. That's why some of us preferred Adebayor over KJH, because his different style and all-around play would suit Milan more.

Now as far as Borriello is concerned, he is the only one of our strikers who works for the team and not vice versa. He might not be as good a finisher as Pippo and KJH are, but he offers so much more. Work-rate, aerial/physical presence, good technique and link-up play and he can open up spaces by dragging opponents out and not just waiting in the box for the ball to arrive. It was obvious for ages that this Milan team needs this type of forward and not a penalty area poacher.

takahan

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
What man ? Boriello's work rate is x20 higher than all of our current and ex first strikers for the last 5 years - except this his physical presence is a plus and he is very good in air. He's problem until now was, he was very injury prone and couldnt give his worth.

Ps.-im not his groupie but i really like what he gave until field until now.Id still prefere Dzeko but i really would want him rotating with Bori + with partnership of Pato.

Unfortunately , I do not like what he give on the field for the past few years(maybe except yesterday matches).
Firstly he got himself banned because of failing his drug test.
Secondly he always got himself injured.
Thirdly he hardly scored.
Fourthly so far he doesn't contribute anything MEANINGFUL to the team.
Being hardworking doesn't means that he contribute a lot,
To me is just a waste of energy if he didn't score.

I would rather he work more intelligently than overworking ineffectively.
He only will get himself injured with his ineffective workrate and in the end we all suffer.

In my personal opinion, I think Bori is even worse than JDT.

PS. I have nothing against Bori and I do hope he can score more, I wouldn't mind if he work less harder as long as he scores.
I respect your opinion about Bori too and I do believe we all love Milan and hope for all the best for Milan.

takahan

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Now as far as Borriello is concerned, he is the only one of our strikers who works for the team and not vice versa. He might not be as good a finisher as Pippo and KJH are, but he offers so much more. Work-rate, aerial/physical presence, good technique and link-up play and he can open up spaces by dragging opponents out and not just waiting in the box for the ball to arrive. It was obvious for ages that this Milan team needs this type of forward and not a penalty area poacher.

I would agree with you when he start to score more and don't get himself injured.

Last edited:

Australiano1980

Empire of Brazil
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Van Basten, Savicevic, Gullit, Maldini, Romario, Zidane, Suker, Litmanen, Redondo
In another words, you prefer a real target man !

Who is JDT ?

Pedro

iedereen is gek
Reaction score
Fav. Players
In another words, you prefer a real target man !

Who is JDT ?

Jon Dahl Tomasson pops into my head.

A real target man like Edin Dzeko is a MUST for us. Borriello is ideal backup, and ideal CF for this season though. Huntelaar, unfortunality for him, not.

ladro

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Next year having Dzeko and borri as the backup would be a dream. Shame it wont happen since manure will be the only squad smart enough to bid for him.

Pedro

iedereen is gek
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Next year having Dzeko and borri as the backup would be a dream. Shame it wont happen since manure will be the only squad smart enough to bid for him.

What makes you think that?:conf:

Schedule