Super Berlusconi + Galliani Thread

Should Galliani stay or go?

• Total voters

BrasilianMilan

Eternal Rossonero
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Maldini, Kaka, Nesta, Seedorf, Romagnoli, Paqueta, Piatek
For the first time in a while, I'm disappointed with Galliani for January signings - we did DICK ALL, and didn't upgrade the squad for CL :(

However, I believe he'll prove me wrong in the summertime and he'll bring Monty, Eriksen and other players who'll help us for the treble next season :thumbsup:

asoundwave

Primavera
Reaction score
For the first time in a while, I'm disappointed with Galliani for January signings - we did DICK ALL, and didn't upgrade the squad for CL :(

However, I believe he'll prove me wrong in the summertime and he'll bring Monty, Eriksen and other players who'll help us for the treble next season :thumbsup:

Sorry brasilianmilan..but hope he does NOT prove you wrong with monty..he is such an Average player..not really any step up to what we got...if you are thinking big for summer eriksen is a good start though,,alot o people would say hamsik but i tend to see him underperform gainst big teams..maybe he is just a small game player..or i could be wrong and just needs the switch to a big team.

Goodfella

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Sorry brasilianmilan..but hope he does NOT prove you wrong with monty..he is such an Average player..not really any step up to what we got...if you are thinking big for summer eriksen is a good start though,,alot o people would say hamsik but i tend to see him underperform gainst big teams..maybe he is just a small game player..or i could be wrong and just needs the switch to a big team.

Why do people on this forum think it's impossible to field more than one ball-playing CM? You do know both Aqua and Monto can start right? Don't tell me you don't think Monto wouldn't be a huge upgrade from Nocerino in big games where living off Ibra doesn't work?

Getting a more mobile DM would make players like Nocerino and Flam pretty much useless for us.

Anyway, Eriksen isn't as great as people here seem to think. He's still a prospect. Would probably not bench KPB.

Agree about Hamsik though.

blaze

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ibrahimovic, El Shaarawy, T.Silva, Nesta, De Sciglio, Balotelli, Neymar, Pimp C, Bun B

I'm hoping for Eriksen (or a similar player), but we'll probably get Erik Huseklepp instead :lol:

Dark Knight

Maestro
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini Baggio Nesta Pirlo Figo Platin Mardona Pippo Kaka Baresi Socrtes Roben Canna Gigi Zico MvB9
We would get jack shit this summer :lol:

i hear he is an amazing player.. great technicque, pace to burn, vision, strength the whole works..

Ramzee

Forza Milan per sempre!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
De Sciglio, Ambrosini, SeS, Montolivo.
Why do people on this forum think it's impossible to field more than one ball-playing CM? You do know both Aqua and Monto can start right? Don't tell me you don't think Monto wouldn't be a huge upgrade from Nocerino in big games where living off Ibra doesn't work?

Getting a more mobile DM would make players like Nocerino and Flam pretty much useless for us.

Anyway, Eriksen isn't as great as people here seem to think. He's still a prospect. Would probably not bench KPB.

Agree about Hamsik though.

Monto-DDR-Aqua would be so fucking amazing :star:

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
We already got him

His name is :star:MUNTARI:star:

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

this is so funny!! you're hyping Muntari in a very sarcastic way, because he sucks! loooool comedy genius, and so original at that!!!

Seriously, never heard this one before.

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Thiago Silva, Kevin Prince Boateng, Antonio Cassano & Antonio Nocerino.
Build our own stadium, lower the capacity slightly, turn the stadium into a complex where you can have dinner, buy plenty of merchandise, book accommodation, etc.

If we have to struggle short term with monetary funds, so be it. Short term pain for long term gain.

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
Want to thank barbara and silvio. If we lose the scudetto its 100% your fault

Milan10

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Really happy that we didn't blow money on that Tevez guy.

Really grateful for the wonderful deal Galliani made for Maxi Lopez

Master Smurf

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio, Weah, Bergkamp, Becks, Sheva, Kaka, Rooney, Kun, Thiago Silva, Pato, Kessie
Want to thank barbara and silvio. If we lose the scudetto its 100% your fault

Please explain, if it is your same old rant then I thought you were better than that. :o

Oh and your boy missed again today and like I said the hate would come out because the other Brazillian isnt around to blame. It will get worse and he will crumble if he doesnt take a chance soon.

Hopefully Ibra only gets two games, El Shaaarawy continues to shine and Pato can come back ready.

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
Please explain, if it is your same old rant then I thought you were better than that. :o

Oh and your boy missed again today and like I said the hate would come out because the other Brazillian isnt around to blame. It will get worse and he will crumble if he doesnt take a chance soon.

Hopefully Ibra only gets two games, El Shaaarawy continues to shine and Pato can come back ready.

It has less to do with selling pato and more to do with I'm confident they blocked the deal for tevez. Blocked galliani for offering more etc. I'm pretty convinced it had to do with block patos PT however that's my conjecture. And personally I think its a dumb one cause if he's as good as advertised, he'd find his way into lineup regardless.

And especially when you consider patos out till march atleast and cassano for year.... blocking it was stupid. I mean galliani was a matter of a couple mil away and more favorable terms. He clearly wanted it. Allegri wanted it. He had his agreement with tevez. Its hard to not see higher up politics being the stalling point

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R.I.P. Papa Berlu, G, R9, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Robert Wieckiewicz, Brendan Gleeson
its patos fault :lol: OMG :lol:

Ash

Swag Maestro
Reaction score
It has less to do with selling pato and more to do with I'm confident they blocked the deal for tevez. Blocked galliani for offering more etc. I'm pretty convinced it had to do with block patos PT however that's my conjecture. And personally I think its a dumb one cause if he's as good as advertised, he'd find his way into lineup regardless.

And especially when you consider patos out till march atleast and cassano for year.... blocking it was stupid. I mean galliani was a matter of a couple mil away and more favorable terms. He clearly wanted it. Allegri wanted it. He had his agreement with tevez. Its hard to not see higher up politics being the stalling point

Yes yes yes it's Pato's fault. Cauz selling him and buying a cuptied striker would do wonders for whatever CL campaign we could come up with.....

The lengths people would go to defend the bald fuck's fail. Didn't the same Bald Fuck state that Tevez is gonna be Cassano's replacement and that we were not gonna sell any of our stars to get him? Didn't the same bald fuck parade around acting as if Tevez is a done deal

But bald fuck got a kick up his backside when he realized City weren't the idiots he thought them to be. So what he does? desperately tries to sell Pato and when that fails tries to cover up his massive fail by posting in another joke offer.

But hey, bald fuck is a transfer maestro. He got us :star:MUNTARI:star: after all....

Our savior, our long searched for trequartista. Not to mention Barbie boy Lopez :lol:

ladro

Milan Legend
Reaction score
After quitting from the PM position, the evil thing (the only thing) that kept his love for the club chained, Silvio Berlusconi quickly went to the bank and got himself a cool 100mil euros. Its just that he left it on his desk and Barbara stole it and went of to bid it all on the future xbox pato wanted so bad to play on.

Disgusting. I hate it when children make it look like their parents dont want to spend anything on the club they own and so graciously care for.:cry:

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
I really hope that he'll sell Milan soon, Milan will go to shit if that disgusting daughter of his marina takes over. :fp:

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R.I.P. Papa Berlu, G, R9, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Robert Wieckiewicz, Brendan Gleeson
please dont sell it to shieks or guys like roman ... they cant ever win a cl unlike you berlu

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
please dont sell it to shieks or guys like roman ... they cant ever win a cl unlike you berlu

he is what everyone is trying to become

silvio :star:

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
:o

Silvio%20Berlusconi%20kisses%20Gaddafi%20hand.jpg

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
very charming style of conducting business... :star: :star: :star:

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
more like knowing his place as ghaddafi's bitch :o

Schedule