Super Berlusconi + Galliani Thread

Should Galliani stay or go?

• Total voters

ladro

Milan Legend
Reaction score
When are the next italia elections? Meeelan needs a expensive voter reassuring striker ASAP.

Sorriso Sempre

Milan Legend
Reaction score
We are only 3 and a half weeks away from the day where one year ago Galliani announced his resignation. So far this season seems to be a repeat of last season (more or less), hopefully this repeat includes his resignation in case we continue to disappoint. Just hopefully with no withdrawing of the resignation this time.

Point wise everything is still open, we can be extremely thankful that all other teams fighting for the 3rd place are similiar terrible, but the way we play there is not much hope despite those helpful circumstances.

i want it so much, but i think if there is 0 budget no serious man is gonna accept the job

jawz10

Milinkovic Savage
Reaction score
ACMilan: Where former bankers tell the manager what formation to play and ignores scouts and experts to sign whatever player they want.

Sod-Lod

Milanese Dominator
Reaction score
Thursday November 6 2014 Berlusconi: Too many foreigners

Silvio Berlusconi says that he would like to see a Milan starting XI featuring just Italian players: “There are too many foreigners.”

Milan are currently in the process of rebuilding their side and in the last few seasons have been adding young talent in the form of Mattia De Sciglio, Stephan El Shaarawy and Giacomo Bonaventura, to name just a few.

And Berlusconi thinks that’s the way ahead for the Rossoneri and for Serie A as a whole.

I confess that seeing all these foreign players playing with Italian teams leaves me puzzled,” Berlusconi explained in an interview wit Il Giorno-QN.

Actually, it hurts to see so many Italian teams on the pitch with 11 foreigners.

In the future for my Milan I’d like a squad featuring young Italians and, I wish, all champions.

Berlusconi sees this strategy as key and as the sole alternative to tackle the financial power of other football giants who have undermined Milan’s dominance in the last few years.

Arabs, Russians and Indonesians have come in – all people with extraordinary economical possibilities who have subverted the transfer market.

Night Prowler

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
El Shaarawy, Balotelli
To be fair, we could field a team like that much more easily than say Inter.

Abbiati
Abate Bonera Zaccardo DS
Poli Monty Sapo
Jack Pazzo SES

Benny20

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
please shut up berlu. bar the irony of selling guys like cristante for an on loan Dutchman the guy has no clue. Is he right that there are too many foreign players at big clubs ..well yes but it's hard to complain when you are hardly setting an example.

Jorginho...nah we'll get Essien
Cristante..off load him for Van Ginkel
Balotelli ..bad apple so lets get an almost washed up Torres

the only way we are doing this is with a fantastic youth team and some luck. these days you don't often have guys like Baresi,Maldini,Donadoni, albertini, and so forth coming out of the youth teams. clubs just aren't patient enough nor focus enough in this area.

USC

god of thunder
Reaction score
It may sound callous, but the world will genuinely be a better place when Berlusconi dies. The only thing more out of touch than his footballing view is his geopolitcal view.

Sod-Lod

Milanese Dominator
Reaction score
7/11/2014 14:21 PRESIDENT SPEAKS To The TEAM

B11xigFIUAA3I01.jpg

B11xigFIUAA3I01.jpg

MILAN - President Berlusconi has been visiting Milanello today and this is what he had to say to the players:

"Thank you for the 2-0 win the other evening as the Cup was dedicated to the memory of my father.

We won against the team that won the Cup Libertadores and will play the Club World Cup and is the strongest in South America.
"

Last edited:

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic

i am a really big fan of pictures of people, with pictures of themselves in the background

this is a great example...presidente with the team, behind mister pippo, presidente hoisting the champions league trophy with his team

great picture, best president of all time

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
So :g: wants is to combine forces with Inter? :eek:

Sod-Lod

Milanese Dominator
Reaction score
AC Milan News @Milanello

Galliani: "Andrej Modic scored a phenomenal goal yesterday. He will be included in the first team starting from next season."

Galliani: "Modic is a great talent, but he needs to add a few kilos."

Ender

R.I.P Milan
Reaction score
AC Milan News @Milanello

Galliani: "Andrej Modic scored a phenomenal goal yesterday. He will be included in the first team starting from next season."

Galliani: "Modic is a great talent, but he needs to add a few kilos."

Fans: Galliani, who will Milan buy this year?
Galliani: Look what I got here .... Mastour, Modic...
Fans: ooooo, shiny.

Deja Vu Cristante 2.0 :fp:. Modic will not be the saviour of the country, if he becomes a valid player 3-4 years in the future great... what will we do until then?

minions-despicable-me-minions-34828858-1280-688.png

Il grande Milan

Honey, I'm home
Reaction score
I recently read that Berlusconi tried to buy Inter twice (in the 70'ies and early 80's) but failed because of circumstances, so he went for Milan instead. That's what you call a true businessma.. euhhh... Milanista :proud:.

Last edited:

Mexes5

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Seedorf, Gattuso, Kaka, Inzaghi, Shevchenko, Mexes, Pato, Pazzini
Real Madrid reject lol

He was often there best player & far better than Casillas, they just needed a new shiny toy to play with.

Goodfella

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I recently read that Berlusconi tried to buy Inter twice (in the 70'ies and early 80's) but failed because of circumstances, so he went for Milan instead. That's what you call a true businessma.. euhhh... Milanista :proud:.

Old news

But..
berlusconimagliamilan-620x350.jpg

Schedule