Super Berlusconi + Galliani Thread

Should Galliani stay or go?

• Total voters

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
Wait for the Modric videos.

Massaro94

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maradona-Shevchenko-Zizou
Ronaldo isn't a Real great. You can't put him there, Raul instead.

I can ... and I will :D

this is when i lost my first football bet

5 cans of coca cola :fp:

:cry:

Long night hence the question marks for certain positions. Modric is a no brainer.

he doesn't like helguera, guti and salgado

Guti was a bad ass player :thumbsup:

Not that I don't like him... but na.. can be having Salgado at RB. Just aint right.

Colossus

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Zidane, Shevchenko, Ronaldo, Maldini, Nesta, Pirlo, Xavi, Scholes, Montolivo, Modric, Thiago Silva
Guti was tempermental and inconsistent but I have yet to see any player in my life play such fantastic through balls; his creative passing was genius. Could unlock a defense whether high or low block.

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
them three were amazing players in early 2000

capello left a mess there

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
Guti was exactly Seedorf actually. Same devil may care attitude at times, crazy temperament, and sheer genius when he wants to.

Wonderful player.

mato

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Short answer .... On paper ? No.

But on the field.... i'd say there are 3 teams that could. Madrid with a mixture of their sides from 98 onwards.

Casillas

Ramos-???-Hierro-Carlos
Modric-Redondo-Zidane
Figo Ronaldo-Cr7

Modrić? Seriously? They had Makelele for example who was the best anchor of all time IMO, then there was Becks, Raul, Helguera, Cannavaro, Zambrano (or something like that) and Mijatović.

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Modric and Ramos in all time best XI. Because Ronaldo flopped at Inter.

milanoldfarts

Banned
Reaction score
Short answer .... On paper ? No.

But on the field.... i'd say there are 3 teams that could. Madrid with a mixture of their sides from 98 onwards.

Casillas

Ramos-???-Hierro-Carlos
Modric-Redondo-Zidane
Figo Ronaldo-Cr7

Bayern with the majority coming from 2010 onwards ... Here Robbery is the wow factor.

Neuer

Lahm-Matthaus-???-Alaba
Schweini-Martinez
Robben-Muller-Ribery
???

>Ramos over Panucci
>No Ballack
>Neuer over Kahn
>Modric
>No Laudrup

Now I remember why I put you in ignore list...

Ender

R.I.P Milan
Reaction score
People at RnB can't seem to agree how good El Shaarawy and Balotelli are, yet we expect to agree on the players of other clubs (which most people here haven't seen on a regular basis).

This is an obvious impasse, let it go guys

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
@MisterChiping
WORLD RECORD - Barca is now the club with the most international titles in football history (21). Surpassing Madrid, Milan and Al-Ahly

Adriano-Galliani_1938879.jpg

AndreiX

AC Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
sometimes
@MisterChiping
WORLD RECORD - Barca is now the club with the most international titles in football history (21). Surpassing Madrid, Milan and Al-Ahly

Adriano-Galliani_1938879.jpg

will barca start wearing "el club con mas titulos en el mundo" on their shirts ?

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
-Galliani's big signing was MOTM
-His Midfield signing scored and generally pressed well
-His defensive signing made an unreal defensive play

This was a good day for Dottore

Benz_1803

classic 1994
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Milan legendary
Mexes, Dej, And Balp....hmmm dat path

atleast Dej prove himself as solid DM and mature...meanwhile the rest is :fp:

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
100 millions this fucking ****** has spent and bought utter shit like Bertolaci and Adriano. So to him and all you ******s who sucked his dick yet again during this transfer market u can go fuck youselfs.

AndreiX

AC Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
sometimes
100 millions this fucking ****** has spent and bought utter shit like Bertolaci and Adriano. So to him and all you ******s who sucked his dick yet again during this transfer market u can go fuck youselfs.

it's not who he bought, it's who he didn't buy

Milan10

Milan Legend
Reaction score
At some point, you have to realize that tbr problem isn't the managers we burn through every year now... Ancelotti, Leonardo, Allegri, Seedorf, Mija... There's nothing these guys can do with the players Galliani provides.

There is NO hope until Berlusconi and Galliani are gone.

romlakers

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
We're unlucky to be managed by the clown on his bike. As long as this idiot is there we're doomed. Can someone put end to our misery?

Kasoka

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Shevchenko, Gattuso, Ambrosini

The sad thing is that this kind of investment most likely was a one-time thing. We normally can't afford it, we spent so much to get back in the CL. We are not a club that simply can invest until things are working, we will be back to be financially more limited quite soon, so what Galliani has done this summer is even more damaging than his usual antics of failure and senileness.

You only know what a joke of a club Milan has become when the guy who ruined the club is the guy who gets the money to supposdely bring the magic back. Only a senile guy like Berlusconi could come to the conclusion this would be a good decision.

voom

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Chill guys we need just to upgrade complete midfield.

Kasoka

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Shevchenko, Gattuso, Ambrosini
We're unlucky to be managed by the clown on his bike. As long as this idiot is there we're doomed. Can someone put end to our misery?

Galliani would have been fired in December 2013 by any self-respecting club with actual professionalism.

The only hope is Mr. Bee and his people. They will have some power and they won't accept a season like the last two season's. If we fail this season again, it must be once and for all over for Galliani.

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
How can u spend so much money and still don't fix your most problematic part of the team?

To be honest, I would've rather kept last year's attack and defense and buy 3 really good MF.

Can't say it's impossible, but getting top3 will be extremely difficult.