The Rumour Commode XXXIV: From Mandela to Mugabe

Do you owe a jersey from other club/s?

• Yes, from a tier 1 club (man u, chelsea, bayern, barca, etc)

Votes: 8 8.7%
  • Yes, from a tier 2 club (leicester, leipzig, roma, sevilla)

Votes: 3 3.3%
  • Yes, from a tier 3 club (midtable/lower rank club)

Votes: 12 13.0%
  • I am da Milan and da Milan only

Votes: 77 83.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

taura

Attaccareeee
Reaction score
im not saying toro would equalize but damn this ref is a scum. first the napoli bench wastes time by not giving the ball back and then the ref blows when toro have the corner? :lol:

Samaldinho

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Us too bro

Maybe not as much as nipples but bennacer kessie are so important

We have Tonali, Bakayoko is back to training, Krunic has done very well this season, it's not "us too." Plus, we have enough injury and covid concerns already, lol.

The backbone of their team, K2, Anguissa, and Osihmen (who they are as actually dependent on as people think we are dependent on Ibra) is all gone. That's a pillar in each department.

Their midfield is strong, so I think they can weather that storm, but K2 and Osihmen? Nah. Osihmen is essentially their entire attacking philosophy, they just kick it up to him and seem to by-pass their very impressive midfield passers.

AC Kid

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka'<3, Pato, Romagnoli, Gigio, Marco Asensio, Andre Silva
corrupt ref. Napoli wasted at least 3 minutes of extra time. Torino got a corner 4 seconds before full time. Should’ve allowed the corner

Samaldinho

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Atletico got to postpone their game today because of international players who wouldn't return in time or whatever, absolute horseshit.

They were going to miss three players, I hate that they get the extra rest before playing Liverpool.

Liverpool better smack the shit out of them.

taura

Attaccareeee
Reaction score
We have Tonali, Bakayoko is back to training, Krunic has done very well this season, it's not "us too." Plus, we have enough injury and covid concerns already, lol.

The backbone of their team, K2, Anguissa, and Osihmen (who they are as actually dependent on as people think we are dependent on Ibra) is all gone. That's a pillar in each department.

Their midfield is strong, so I think they can weather that storm, but K2 and Osihmen? Nah. Osihmen is essentially their entire attacking philosophy, they just kick it up to him and seem to by-pass their very impressive midfield passers.

I agree with most of your post but keep in mind that during the AFCON they're playing shitters while we're playing the top teams

Ryo

Billy's Right Peg
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Billy, George, Marco, Paolo, Charles, Fik, Pierre, Mike & Rafa
Atletico got to postpone their game today because of international players who wouldn't return in time or whatever, absolute horseshit.

They were going to miss three players, I hate that they get the extra rest before playing Liverpool.

Liverpool better smack the shit out of them.

Madrid also got the same treatment.
Considering their best known players in the league are now Aguero, Benzema and Suarez, they're desperate to give themselves any advantage they can on the European stage.

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I follow the Serie A threads on FIF and Juventuz sometimes and some of the stuff they say

Like you've said about how we're so lucky or gifted everything, but they never watch full games where it's legit true. I'm sure the same applies the other way sometimes too though, where we talk shit without fully understanding. And the bias. That's how fanbases work.

But yeah, it's crazy if people think we aren't legit cursed the last season and a half.
Absolutely. If you talk Italian I can recommend you the YouTube Channels of Neschio (Inter) and Sickwolf (Roma). Both very knowledgeable and refreshingly unbiased when commenting on Milan games.

Interestingly Pioli gets way more praise from them than I've ever seen here in RnB, and not only since he qualified for CL but also before. I guess the bias sometimes can also work the other way around, when it's your team, and you tend to be way more unforgiving for errors towards your own players and coaches than you are towards players and coaches from other teams.

Another example the Neschio guy today ranted how stupid it is to call out Lazio when the real unsportiveness are actually the players laying down at every little contact and pretending they are a blink away from death. Best example at the Euros where Immobile was seemingly dying and Barella, an Inter player, continued the play and scored - and Immobile, suddenly healed, with him. And, DiMarco, the player supposedly injured yesterday, was already vividly discussing with the referee one minute later. So yeah... That from an Interfan I can rate.

I don't know where the truth is, but I find it very educative to see the perspective from outside of my own Milan bubble from people I think they are treating us fair and subjective when commenting.

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I still haven't recovered mentally after watching Tomori on the ground after the knee to knee collision. Was preparing myself to him missing the season.

voom

Milan Legend
Reaction score
So far we are not letting points at San Siro to mid table teams and that is the most important thing.Last year that cost us scudetto,and of course thin bench.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
lmao at zaniolo murdering bonucci

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
This roma team look very interesting

Qaas

Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
How can zaniolo run this fast with two ACL injuries

Shiby

Bandwagon hopper
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Weah, Albertini, Maldini, Nesta, Becks
So Ilicic scored two goals. Yes, he really is done.

Qaas

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Mourinho you pussey btch

voom

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Very lucky jube goal.

They play ugly football ,but Allegri has make them more solid,since begining of the season .

ZBoban

Milan Icon
Reaction score
God damn Zaniolo. Poor kid. Hopefully nothing too serious.

Status
Not open for further replies.