The Rumour Commode XXXI: The Panther Era

Status
Not open for further replies.

milanator

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Tomori actually makes more sense because he is somewhat experienced, with Kalulu and Gabbia Simakan would have been quite redundant if we look at him as a CB.

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Thauvin and Otavio in with Samu and Brahim out is an upgrade. Otavio is good enough as a backup and is versatile. Otavio alone is not exciting but with Thauvin, a definite starter joining, Otavio is a good signing to cover AM, LW and RW.

Brahim isn?t going anywhere, they?ll likely buy him. Probably more like Samu and Krunic out come the summer.

Wild

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba
RMCSport: Marseille gave an ultimatum to Thauvin. Within 48 hours he has to decide what he?ll do. If he doesn't answer, he?ll be out of the squad.

SDA1ol0.gif

MilanFan89

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Tomori is better then Simakan, and has premier league experience.
With Tomori - Gabbia and Kalulu we are more then fine for the future

Panache

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Brahim isn?t going anywhere, they?ll likely buy him. Probably more like Samu and Krunic out come the summer.

No way we?re signing Brahmin if Real is asking for 15-20 mil. We couldn?t spend that much on a starting CB you think we?ll spend that on a back up AM? C?mon now...

MilanFan89

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Diaz isnt convincing that much atm. He still can grow though
With the CL money next season, you can sign a better one

Mario

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Internetz saying Otavio is a hard worker and runs like a b2b

On them wages this seems like a good deal if true

Lucas Vazquez or Thauvin would be nice along with him

LocalHero80

The other side of Ba
Reaction score
It's a shame we didn't beat this juventus. If only we had a full squad for the game.

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
No way we?re signing Brahmin if Real is asking for 15-20 mil. We couldn?t spend that much on a starting CB you think we?ll spend that on a back up AM? C?mon now...

They?ll sign him. He was great last week starting at CAM. A good team has more than 11 starters. There’s plenty of playing time to go around.

ForzaSandro

Milan Icon
Reaction score
All free agents score bigger salaries above the norms.
Ibra , Mandzu , Thauvin ....
If its up to me , i would give them sign in bonus & keep their wage within the normal parameters.

Ps : any records if Mandzu , Meite & Tomori got covid before ? :D
Should be treated as a bonus.

Free agent without a club as I hear sounds like coming out of retirement. Can't offer such a player 3.5M just like that. Why wouldn't Donnarumma ask for an arm and a leg?

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
Octavio huh?
*checks passport*

Buy this beautiful child :b:

Mario

Milan Legend
Reaction score
didn't get the constant hype & price tag around de paul before but hes having a great year. proving to be an all round super solid midfielder thats def good enough for all top sides in serie a this year

we wont get him as there are 'better opportunities' for that position but hed fit in super nicely on the right and pretty much anywhere behind the striker & even in def mid too

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
RMCSport: Marseille gave an ultimatum to Thauvin. Within 48 hours he has to decide what he?ll do. If he doesn't answer, he?ll be out of the squad.

giphy.gif

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
didn't get the constant hype & price tag around de paul before but hes having a great year. proving to be an all round super solid midfielder thats def good enough for all top sides in serie a this year

we wont get him as there are 'better opportunities' for that position but hed fit in super nicely on the right and pretty much anywhere behind the striker & even in def mid too

He?s probably out of everyone?s price range for January. He?ll probably get sold in the summer.

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Free agent without a club as I hear sounds like coming out of retirement. Can't offer such a player 3.5M just like that. Why wouldn't Donnarumma ask for an arm and a leg?

Because guys like Ibra and Mandzukic have a winning track record and star players.

LocalHero80

The other side of Ba
Reaction score
Different players... barella is a box to box mid

Milan is 1st in the table and some fans still find a way to be insecure about inter players

and some fans are still extremely secure about Inter players :D

Goodfella

Milan Legend
Reaction score

You made me believe in Ezequiel Cirigliano.:(

Adding a competent right winger with pace, trickery & a good cross like Thauvin with Zlatan up front will be a deadly combination. We need more assists coming from the right.

Marseille wants him out? Only 6 months left on his contract. 5 million and you?re there. Thats a calculated risk. And considering our position in the league regarding champions league money its a no brainer to me imo.

Thauvin does not have any more pace than Saelemaekers.

I'd like Thauvin to be signed, but him and Ibra together is one too many passenger in the defensive phase.

5m salary? No thanks.

Goodfella

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Successful pressures per 90 mins

Saele: 7.45
Samu: 7.04
Diaz: 6.19
Rebic: 5.29
Hauge: 5.21
Hakan: 4.9
Suso: 2.98
Leao: 2.3
Ibra: 1.7

Thauvin: ranging from 2.36 to 3.72 in the last seasons.

Otavio: 8.03 (in CL & EL) :eek:

But I'm not sure we need him.
He seems to prefer the left flank, where we're stacked.

Does he have the traits to substitute for Hakan?

If it means Diaz out for a Milan-owned player, then sure why not.

Milan10

Milan Legend
Reaction score
The thought of Diaz not being with us breaks my heart, but obviously if we have to pay 20M+ it probably wouldn’t be a great use of our limited resources.

Status
Not open for further replies.