Ante Rebic Thread

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
oUii78.gif

kevin_dk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
He would make a decent second striker, similar to Shevchenko's role in the past. Unfortunately dual forward systems are no longer the norm.

Australiano1980

#RiseTheBorders
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Van Basten, Baresi, Savicevic, Gullit, Maldini, Romario, Zidane, Suker, Litmanen, Redondo, Rivaldo
With a better coaching, Rebic and Leao would be flying at the front.

kevin_dk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Give this guy the ball on the edge of the box with just a little room to shoot and opponents will bring themselves to the centre circle to reset the match shortly after.

On the edge of the 18 yard box OMG

AC AZZA

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Gattuso,Maldini,Pirlo,Inzaghi,Kaka
He would make a decent second striker, similar to Shevchenko's role in the past. Unfortunately dual forward systems are no longer the norm.

This x10. I am not sure why we have not given this a go, as I don't think Salemakers or Casti are really top level players anyway .

Rebic Ibra

Calhanoğlu

Kessie Tonali Bennacer

Offers more support for Ibra up top, allows Calhanoglu to play in his best position, whilst Tonali will be protected more when his on the field which will help his confidence which will have a direct affect on his performances.

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
He is kinda played as SS though. LW is just on paper

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
B r a v o A n t e
r
a
v
o
A
n
t
e

Fabio

U mirin brah?
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaká, Cafu, Ronaldinho, Pato, Dida, Gattuso, Balotelli, Borini, Honda, Saelemaekers
assassin 007 ANTE REBIC ice cold KILLA

Polotelli

Milan Legend
SAPL Moderator
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maignan, Tomori, Kjaer, Theo, Bennacer, Leao, Giroud
the guy slept most part of the season but when he's good he's very good

Shadow47

Young Assassin
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Kaka, Dida, Pippo, Nesta, Van Bommel, Huntelaar, Stephan, Pazzo, De Sciglio. Ribery
where was this Rebic months ago? damn

Milan10

Milan Legend
Reaction score
He was constantly injured and had COVID earlier in the season. Most players need consistently to find their form... when this guy is on he’s crazy good.

Boban1982

Sempre Milan
Reaction score
Fantastic in the last two games and he deserved his hat-trick last night.

tonyb

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pippo, Sheva, Maldini, Kaka, Zlatan, Zola
Bit surprised no one is discussing the friction between Pioli and Rebic..

See below what he said the other day:

"The right response from an important player, attached to his work and what he's doing, Whoever is not picked to start must be angry, that's right. Everyone feels they have given so much to reach the target and would like to play.

"If they don't greet me a few days, it's not a problem, as long as they always help the team when they are called upon."

Then yesterday, I picked up on Pioli shouting at Rebic to move closer to the wing. Shouted it a few times and Rebic ignored him.

Hopefully it doesn't last because I've always backed Rebic and definitely in my top 3 favourites atm. Can't understand how people fail to see what he offers.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
Then yesterday, I picked up on Pioli shouting at Rebic to move closer to the wing. Shouted it a few times and Rebic ignored him.

you have a keen eye/ear to make such an observation, that many viewers may have missed

tonyb

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pippo, Sheva, Maldini, Kaka, Zlatan, Zola
you have a keen eye/ear to make such an observation, that many viewers may have missed

I'm gonna take a wild guess and say you heard it.:eek:
I mean, he wasn't screaming at him or anything.:D

Master Smurf

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio, Weah, Bergkamp, Becks, Sheva, Kaka, Rooney, Kun, Thiago Silva, Pato, Kessie
Bit surprised no one is discussing the friction between Pioli and Rebic..

See below what he said the other day:

"The right response from an important player, attached to his work and what he's doing, Whoever is not picked to start must be angry, that's right. Everyone feels they have given so much to reach the target and would like to play.

"If they don't greet me a few days, it's not a problem, as long as they always help the team when they are called upon."

Hopefully it doesn't last because I've always backed Rebic and definitely in my top 3 favourites atm. Can't understand how people fail to see what he offers.

All of this seems quite normal - A coach wants his players to execute his tactics as he thinks is best and a player doing what he thinks is more advantageous for him in the confines of those tactics. I also think Pioli has the perfect temperament to deal with such small things unlike other prickly managers.

Also winning how we did ensures these things go nowhere.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I'm gonna take a wild guess and say you heard it.:eek:
I mean, he wasn't screaming at him or anything.:D

yes just messing :D

the pioli shouting at rebic 2020/21 highlight video would be very long

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
One of the greatest players in ac milan history