• Poll closed .

AC_Wesley

¡YA BASTA!
Staff member
Reaction score
arg.png
ARGENTINA VS BELGIUM
bel.png

Argentina: Mariano Andujar (Catania), Sergio Romero (AS Monaco), Agustin Orion (Boca Juniors), Hugo Campagnaro (Internazionale), Federico Fernandez (Napoli), Pablo Zabaleta (Manchester City), Ezequiel Garay (Benfica), Marcos Rojo (Sporting), José Basanta (Monterrey), Martin Demichelis (Manchester City), Javier Mascherano (Barcelona), Augusto Fernandez (Celta de Vigo), Ricky Alvarez (Internazionale), Lucas Biglia (Lazio Roma), Fernando Gago (Boca Juniors), Maxi Rodriguez (Newell's Old Boys), Enzo Perez (Benfica), Lionel Messi (Barcelona), Angel di Maria (Real Madrid), Rodrigo Palacio (Internazionale), Gonzalo Higuain (Napoli), Sergio Agüero (Manchester City), Ezequiel Lavezzi (Paris Saint-Germain).

Belgium: Thibaut Courtois (Atletico Madrid), Simon Mignolet (Liverpool), Koen Casteels (Hoffenheim), Toby Alderweireld (Atletico Madrid), Anthony Vanden Borre (Anderlecht), Laurent Ciman (Standard Luik), Vincent Kompany (Manchester City), Daniel Van Buyten (Bayern München), Thomas Vermaelen (Arsenal), Nicolas Lombaerts (Zenit Sint-Petersburg), Jan Vertonghen (Tottenham Hotspur), Axel Witsel (Zenit Sint-Petersburg), Steven Defour (FC Porto), Marouane Fellaini (Manchester United), Moussa Dembélé (Tottenham Hotspur), Nacer Chadli (Tottenham Hotspur), Kevin De Bruyne (VfL Wolfsburg), Romelu Lukaku (Everton), Divock Origi (Lille), Eden Hazard (Chelsea), Dries Mertens (Napoli), Kevin Mirallas (Everton), Adnan Januzaj (Manchester United).

Official match page

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.

seveners

Vinceremo
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Sheva, van Basten, Inzaghi, Baggio, Costacurta, Gattuso, Maradona, Cantona
I still remember this game, Diego fucked Belgium so hard.

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
Disappoints me that the big teams are just scraping through.

Redman10

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Disappoints me that the big teams are just scraping through.

Spain was grinding out 1-nil wins last time around. If it gets you do the final and ultimately win, I see nothing wrong with it.

ezekiel2517

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I lost the list.
Spain was grinding out 1-nil wins last time around. If it gets you do the final and ultimately win, I see nothing wrong with it.

It works, but then Xavi went on to proclaim himself football Jesus reborn and the team his apostles of good play, instead of the new catennacio they made. Pour on top of that stink pile the ref aid they got through the Cup and you can see why people would be upset with the same old teams just barely making it through.

Dark Knight

Maestro
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini Baggio Nesta Pirlo Figo Platin Mardona Pippo Kaka Baresi Socrtes Roben Canna Gigi Zico MvB9
2-1 to belgium.

adit

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
wasn't impressed with Argentina's performance so far, dunno why, they can't play as a team

obviously Hazard & De Bruyne will rape them, 3-1 for Belgium

ezekiel2517

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I lost the list.
I am hoping for Argentina now, other than CR that is, if only so that Brazil has to put up with the most unbearable people on earth (ok Catalunians are worse) being twice as pompous for the next years.

jammin

pour l'éternité
Reaction score
Messi vs the most physical defense in the tournament

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez
lord kompany to own the lil tyrant.

Dark Knight

Maestro
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini Baggio Nesta Pirlo Figo Platin Mardona Pippo Kaka Baresi Socrtes Roben Canna Gigi Zico MvB9
If the ref is as bad as the one in Bra v Ecu, then belgium will break messi

acm55

Rossonero
Reaction score
Courtois, Alderweireld, Kompany (c), Vertonghen, Witsel, De Bruyne, Fellaini, Hazard, Mirallas, Van Buyten, Origi

Romero, Garay, Zabaleta, Biglia, Di Maria, Higuain, Messi (c), Mascherano, Demichelis, Lavezzi, Basanta

FNF

'That' guy...
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Poli, Kaka, Nesta, Maldini, Pippo, Buffon, Pirlo, D.Lopez, Verratti, Gattuso, De Rossi, Darmian.
This should be Romero's game.

Vecchio Ultra

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Ambrosini - Boban - Savicevic - Dessailly - MVB - Costacurta - Bierhoff
I still remember this game, the linesman fucked Belgium so hard.

fixed.

I'm not going to watch as all WC's are corrupted sellouts anyway, I can assure you that the midget will dive, Argentina to get a penalty, an important Belgian player to get red carded and a Belgian goal to be wrongfully annulled + 3 or four fake offsides, it's gonna be a worse piece of cheating than in 1986. At least that little bitch Neymar got fucked yesterday so the referees will have a very hard time fucking over Germany vs Brazil but they will do so in the final vs Argentina.

Mr. Milanista

Milanista since Birth
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Zidane, Figo, Romagnoli
lets gooo europe Belgium to win

bacon d'or

Milan Legend
Reaction score
fixed.

I'm not going to watch as all WC's are corrupted sellouts anyway, I can assure you that the midget will dive, Argentina to get a penalty, an important Belgian player to get red carded and a Belgian goal to be wrongfully annulled + 3 or four fake offsides, it's gonna be a worse piece of cheating than in 1986. At least that little bitch Neymar got fucked yesterday so the referees will have a very hard time fucking over Germany vs Brazil but they will do so in the final vs Argentina.

I love you old man :proud:

Polotelli

Milan Legend
SAPL Moderator
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maignan, Tomori, Kjaer, Theo, Bennacer, Leao, Giroud
I've got mixed feelings about this game

I don't want anyone to win :(

Mr. Milanista

Milanista since Birth
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I've got mixed feelings about this game

I don't want anyone to win :(

You dont want your country to win? You're like me with Sweden. :D

G.Costanza

AKA Costanza
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Pippo, Jack
Well Messi is closer to World cup now than he has ever been and he will ever be, let's see if he plays like it.

Mr. Milanista

Milanista since Birth
Reaction score
Fav. Players
how can you not like Sweden?

Only like Zlatan there but the rest of the team is so shit it hurts my brain. They cant play football or anything. Feel so sad for Zlatan.

seveners

Vinceremo
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Sheva, van Basten, Inzaghi, Baggio, Costacurta, Gattuso, Maradona, Cantona
fixed.

What about Jan Ceulemans offside goal against soviet union in quarterfinal?

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez
fuck if messi wins the WC, he would have legit claim to be the greatest player ever lool. Fuck that midget, i hope they lose today. Vamos belgium.